Sex & Funds Trial Damages Hillary Hopes

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Sex & Funds Trial Damages Hillary Hopes

Postby OnoI812 » Fri May 20, 2005 1:36 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tinyurl.com/8kqwz">www.tinyurl.com/8kqwz</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Guardian-The scandal of an Ex-Aide charged with lying about Hollywood cash has set back the senator's White House ambitions.<br><br><br><br>The main evidence against Rosen is taped conversations he allegedly had with Ray Reggie, brother-in-law of senator Edward Kennedy. In the transcripts leaked to a New Orleans newspaper, Rosen & Reggie talk about the fundraiser, apparently admitting it's cost. <br><br>The pair swap salacious asides which could also cause political damage. At one point Rosen describes how a donor to the democratic party sent prostitutes to the hotel rooms of two senior Clinton loyalists after a night of drinking.<br><br>Meanwhile, it has emerged that organizer Paul was convicted of trafficking cocaine in 1979, and has been convicted of trying to defraud the Cuban government in a coffee trading scheme. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=onoi812>OnoI812</A> at: 5/20/05 11:46 am<br></i>
OnoI812

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Sex & Funds Trial Damages Hillary Hopes

Postby gwbushmalecheerleader » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:46 am

She won't be prez?<br><br>Oh, boo hoo. Israel loses an paid for supporter in the WH, as they HAVE NOW.<br><br>Like any Democrat or Republican nominated by their party for anything is going to be for the wellfare of most Americans.<br><br>They are to return the favors that got them the funds to get (re) elected in the first place.<br><br>Very very few I hold as truthful, on either side.<br><br>Want to help heal America?<br>Vote for ANY party except Democrat and Republican. Plain as that. <p></p><i></i>
gwbushmalecheerleader

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections