Republican insider expose'

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Republican insider expose'

Postby heyjt » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:05 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://howtheneoconsstolefreedom.blogspot.com/2006/02/why-scooter-libby-is-toast-and-rove.html">howtheneoconsstolefreedom...-rove.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> I don't believe I've heard of this woman before, but she provides a scathing account of her family's involvement with Neo-con operative John Fund, domestic abuse and the reach and power of the neo-cons. An interesting read with many side issues tucked in... <p></p><i></i>
heyjt

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Republican insider expose'

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:48 pm

And she closes with, "Now I am going to see if I can increase the level of my life insurance." <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: Republican insider expose'

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:57 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thenation.com/doc/20030602/alterman">www.thenation.com/doc/20030602/alterman</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: Republican insider expose'. "Turn off the faucets.&

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:09 pm

She describes classic symptoms of a renegade cryptocracy and has the same reaction that Catherine Austin Fitts did when she was targeted for intimidation and destruction.-<br><br>"Most Americans do not yet realize that a war is being waged -- not against Iraq but against each of us. It is not the Republican Party that is charge in this administration but a small cadre who seized executive branch power and converted it to their own uses. Most Republicans are experiencing a deer-in-the-headlights moment right now. Their Party has been hijacked, their president has been hijacked, and they do not know what to do. I remain a registered Republican working for an effective coalition.<br><br>The attack on us and on our rights has hardly begun. You don't go to the trouble of setting up this degree of control without having made plans to use it.<br><br>That is where we are today. The NeoCons have garnered tremendous power and wealth, but we can still win.<br><br>Solutions exist. Those include getting off all of the grids, energy, being only the first. The NeoCons want a system that provides them with an income and control in perpetuity. We need to turn off the faucets.<br><br>Getting out of debt; paying off your mortgage, working to strengthen your local organizations and charities that provide the social services we all may well need, these are also essential. Prepare to become active in and for your own community. Finally affirm the rights of all Americans under the Constitution by ratifying the Equal Rights Amendment. It was that wrong step that allowed all later compromises that converted our inherent rights to privileges meted out by government.<br><br>The means exist to fight back by moving outside the NeoCon game plan." <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Republican insider expose'. "Turn off the faucets.&

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:52 pm

Who is John Fund, really? For that matter, who is Eric Alterman, author of the article lined above?<br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections