Whistleblower Charged w/ Three Felonies, Exposing Diebold

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: guided revolution

Postby AlicetheCurious » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:35 am

It's not just the internet, globalization is characterized by the paradox that while the earth is made to shrink so that people can communicate across great distances, those same people become increasingly deprived of holistic, meaningful contacts with other people.<br><br>In other words, rather than whole people having relationships with other whole people, we have 'parts' dealing discretely with other 'parts'. <br><br>Not much of a basis there for the kind of solidarity and trust that could support any kind of effective movement.<br><br>The internet's value lies in its wealth as a source of data; otherwise, the law of diminishing returns kicks in. ie, the more time one spends on the net, the less time one is investing in one's real life. Real life is complex, multi-faceted relationships, which, because they support identity and solidarity, are the building blocks of a Self, a Family, a Community, a Nation. Or a revolution. <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Whistleblower Charged w/ Three Felonies, Exposing Diebol

Postby * » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:03 am

<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.hellerlegaldefensefund.com/">The Stephen Heller Legal Defense Fund</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Postby Gouda » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:37 am

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Donate: </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.hellerlegaldefensefund.com/Donate.html">www.hellerlegaldefensefun...onate.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Thank you for visiting the Donation page. Information on how to donate via check or with a credit or debit card is below...<br><br>Stephen's legal defense bills are huge. Up to now, Stephen and his wife have paid his legal bills with their personal savings and by taking a second mortgage on their house. At this point, their personal savings are gone and their credit is almost tapped out. Please consider donating whatever you are able to afford... <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Speak out: </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.hellerlegaldefensefund.com/help.html">www.hellerlegaldefensefund.com/help.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Whether or not you are able to donate to Stephen's defense<br>fund, you can help Stephen by contacting the Los Angeles<br>District Attorney's office and asking them not to prosecute<br>Stephen Heller. Information on how to do that is below...<br><br>Talking points:<br><br> * Don't prosecute Stephen Heller. He's a whistleblower,<br> not a criminal, and he should not be prosecuted.<br><br><br> * Diebold is the criminal here. If a person exposes their<br> criminal activity, that person is a whistleblower and<br> should not be prosecuted.<br><br><br> * Diebold's election malfeasance strikes at the very heart<br> of our democratic republic. Without clean elections, we<br> don't have democracy anymore. Those who expose<br> such crimes are whistleblowers and should not be<br> prosecuted.<br><br><br> * America has a long history of whistleblowers exposing<br> criminal activity, and prosecuting them is wrong; it puts<br> a chilling effect on others who might see criminal<br> activity and want to expose it.<br><br><br>You can email the Los Angeles District Attorney's office at<br>lada@co.la.ca.us.<br><br>A good old fashioned snail mail letter is very powerful tool:<br><br>District Attorney's Office<br>County of Los Angeles<br>210 West Temple Street, Suite 18000<br>Los Angeles, CA 90012-3210<br><br>And of course, phone calls:<br><br>Telephone (213) 974-3512<br>Fax (213) 974-1484<br>TTY (800) 457-7778<br>(8:30am - 5:00pm M-F) <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Postby FourthBase » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:41 am

I have to say, this page has been a continuous revelation.<br><br>I need to get out more and engage the world. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby Gouda » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:24 am

Right - and if we don't, the world will engage us, as in, have its way with us. The universe will not move toward light if we do not make some ourselves. <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Previous

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections