Arkansas lieutenant governor Rockefeller dies

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Arkansas lieutenant governor Rockefeller dies

Postby dugoboy » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:49 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13889798/" target="top"><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">Arkansas lieutenant governor Rockefeller dies</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Lt. Gov. Win Rockefeller, the unassuming billionaire who last year abandoned a race for Arkansas governor — a post once held by his father — <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>died Sunday after unsuccessful treatments for a blood disorder</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, his office said. He was 57. <br><br>Rockefeller died Sunday morning at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences with his family present, said Steve Brawner, the lieutenant governor’s spokesman. <br><br>Rockefeller had returned to Arkansas on July 8 after two unsuccessful bone marrow transplants to treat a blood condition that can lead to leukemia. <br><br> <p>___________________________________________<br>"BUSHCO aren't incompetent...they are COMPLICIT." -Me<br><br>"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act" -George Orwell</p><i></i>
dugoboy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections