Ohio set to destroy '04 paper ballots

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ohio set to destroy '04 paper ballots

Postby dugoboy » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:31 pm

link: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/NYT_Ohio_officials_prepare_to_destroy_0829.html" target="top"><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">Ohio officials prepare to destroy paper ballots from 2004 presidential election</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--> </a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Ohio officials will soon begin destroying the paper ballots from the 2004 presidential election despite objections from voter rights groups.<br><br>"Soon after the 2004 presidential election, questions emerged about how votes were tallied in Ohio, a battleground state that delivered the presidency to George W. Bush," Ian Urbina writes in a story slated for the New York Times.<br><br>"Now, following a routine procedure, state officials are preparing to destroy the paper ballots from the election," writes Urbina.<br><br>"Critics say the ballots should be preserved for more study," the article continues.<br><br><br> <p>___________________________________________<br>"BUSHCO aren't incompetent...they are COMPLICIT." -Me<br><br>"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action." - Ian Fleming<br><br>"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act" -George Orwell</p><i></i>
dugoboy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections