christian bush-worshipers got played like a pink piccolo

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

christian bush-worshipers got played like a pink piccolo

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:23 pm

<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/11/olbermann-exclusive-dissecting-new-book-tempting-faith/">www.crooksandliars.com/20...ing-faith/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>i just watched this and i was lappin it up. the video will be coming soon, i saw it live. <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: christian bush-worshipers got played like a pink piccolo

Postby postrchild » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:47 am

well I guess everyone knew it but them.......slimy bastards. I hope "the nuts" hang them this year. <p></p><i></i>
postrchild

Postby rain » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:16 am

<br>BUSH <!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> The stakes couldn't be any higher, as I said earlier, in the world in which we live. There are extreme elements that use religion to achieve objectives<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>ya know they always say it like it is.<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby rain » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:35 am

CARLSON: It goes deeper than that though. The deep truth is that the elites in the Republican Party have pure contempt for the evangelicals who put their party in power. Everybody in ...<br><br>MATTHEWS: How do you know that? How do you know that?<br><br>CARLSON: Because I know them. Because I grew up with them. Because I live with them. They live on my street. Because I live in Washington, and I know that everybody in our world has contempt for the evangelicals. And the evangelicals know that, and they're beginning to learn that their own leaders sort of look askance at them and don't share their values.<br><br>MATTHEWS: So this gay marriage issue and other issues related to the gay lifestyle are simply tools to get elected?<br><br>CARLSON: That's exactly right. It's pandering to the base in the most cynical way, and the base is beginning to figure it out.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://americablog.blogspot.com/archives/2006_10_01_americablog_archive.html">americablog.blogspot.com/...chive.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>so what, they're intentionally 'splitting' the base to create different sub-personalities ?<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby rain » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:40 am

and then there's this one which I was going to just let slide cos it seemed too 'out there', but here ya go.<br><br><br>Eccentric preacher K.A. Paul says when he met with Dennis Hastert yesterday, God convinced the speaker to step down over the Foley scandal. But the real question is: Why did the speaker even take the meeting <br><br>By Josh Harkinson <br><br>October 11, 2006 <br><br>On Tuesday morning, an unusual guest emerged from House Speaker Dennis Hastert’s home in Plano, Ill.: Globetrotting evangelical minister K.A. Paul, who proceeded to tell the Associated Press that he’d talked and prayed with the speaker about the Foley affair. That Hastert would reach out to a preacher best known for hobnobbing with the likes of Saddam Hussein, Liberia’s Charles Taylor, and Haiti’s Jean-Bertrand Aristide, might have seemed bizarre enough. But reached at his home Tuesday evening, Paul told Mother Jones an even more peculiar story: that he’d convinced the Speaker to resign.<br><br>“God convinced him through me in prayer,” said Paul, .......<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.motherjones.com/news/update/2006/10/drkapaul.html">www.motherjones.com/news/...apaul.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

memo

Postby vigilantwarrior » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:27 pm

Some of the "base" might find this of interest:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.oldamericancentury.org/wacko_memo.jpg">www.oldamericancentury.or...o_memo.jpg</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
vigilantwarrior

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections