Republican plan to claim vote fraud in face of Dem win?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Republican plan to claim vote fraud in face of Dem win?

Postby sugarmead » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:59 pm

<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/15869919.htm">www.miami.com/mld/miamihe...869919.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>US digs for voting machine links to Hugo Chavez<br><br>This article just screams of a "Rovian" plot twist in the making. I wonder if the plan now is to use the arguments about vote machine fraud against the very ones who raised them to begin with. In the face of what is now expected to be an overwhelming win for the Democrats, will they now claim the vote machines were rigged by Chavez sympathists, in favor of the democrats in order to further their nefarious terrorist / anti-Israel agenda? <br><br>Scary stuff if you consider all the implications if this plays out.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
sugarmead

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Republican plan to claim vote fraud in face of Dem win?

Postby sunny » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:14 pm

I think you are making a perfectly reasonable assumption. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Dreams End » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:18 pm

If this happens...all other (scary) considerations aside, the dems deserve it for not having fought after '04. And '00.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby sunny » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:21 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>the dems deserve it<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Yes, but wouldn't it be the quintessential irony, as well as the height of hypocrisy?<br><br>Welcome to the New American Century. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Postby 4911 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:57 am

brilliant observation - based on what weve seen in the past and judging by the nature of the asocial dissociative disorder that has been official policy, I think we can expect exactly that. <p></p><i></i>

Re: that's exactly what i thought...

Postby steve vegas » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:07 am

and the ny times ran the same or similar piece...that's a page right out of the atwater/rove playbook...i always love it when i hear a republican calling democratic politicians/liberals in general "nazis" or "fascists", trying to turn those terms that liberals liberally and accurately use about the true nazi fascist rape-ublicans back on the democrats, this voting machine story stinks of that hypocrisy...and isn't it just like the "liberal" media to dig into this story with a knife and fork while completely ignoring the Diebold, ES&S story...i find the liberal party line that overwhelming voter turnout will negate/disable or in some other way hinder the republicans stealing another election to be quite humorous...how i hope that i'll be eating crow after the election, but mark my words these f*ckheads are going to do it all over again and anybody who's against them is going to be "walking funny" the next day feeling like they got slipped a mickey at the bar the night before, if you get my drift...why in g-d's name would these pigf*ckers give it all up now, what would be the point? like i say, let's hope i'm eating my words after the election, i could really use that break on my student loan interest nancy pelosi is promising (fat f*cking chance of that ever materializing even if they do win), but i'm betting i won't... <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Postby 4911 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:33 am

hm i was about to post "hey write your congressman to ask him about it" but then realized what an utter waste of time that would be. <p></p><i></i>

Postby steve vegas » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:31 am

funny you should mention writing a congressman, i'm an overseas expatriate, but my congressperson is marylin musgrave (i assume no further explanation is necessary, but google her if you don't know who she is), it's pretty much a known fact that elections do not go to democrats in my district...and i can be sure my vote will never count, the elections office in my county doesn't even bother to mail me my stinking absentee ballot, i even registered "unaffilated" thinking that would throw them off the trail and i'd get a chance to vote, no dice...perhaps if i registered as a republican they'd send me a ballot... <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

implications if all this plays out...

Postby rrapt » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:27 pm

Wait a minute. Stop and consider how hollow this argument is, given all the factual stuff on record about ownership and influence of Diebold and their spinoffs.<br><br>To me it looks (at first glance) like a ridiculously desperate move, whether directed by Rove or someone else, given the large and growing scepicism of voters. I doubt it has a chance of working other than to embarrass NYT and other msm. Unless...<br><br>the Rovians are now confident that they need not answer to anybody for their crimes, and are willing to commit them openly - this has appeared likely to me lately - a combination of desperation and "certainty" among the trapped puppets. Perhaps some of the doers and talkers of the regime now realize that they are expendable. The program wil go on with or without them. <p></p><i></i>
rrapt

Re: implications if all this plays out...

Postby sunny » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:40 pm

If this (plan to blame Chavez for Dem wins) goes forward, with msm compliance in trumpeting the claims, they will need those damn concentration camps, for sure. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Tweedledee and Tweedledum

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:21 pm

I still find it ironic, even shocking, that with all of the intelligence displayed on this board, most still speak in terms of democrats and republicans as if there is a difference between the two parties. There is no difference, both parties are controlled by the same corporations who are behind 9-11, the war on iraq, the push for a north american union and eventually a new world order entirely. The democrats have voted and continue to vote for every measure the bush adminstration has put forward, they voted for the war, they voted for the patriot act, they did nothing about abramoff, they did nothing about wiretapping, they allowed the suspension of habeas corpus, they have sat in silence while this nation's constitution has been ripped to shreds, they have DONE NOTHING and they will continue to do nothing because they are all part of the same crowd. Please go ahead and vote all your democrats in, hoping they will impeach bush and suddenly change the entire direction of the nation for the good, its not going to happen and im not just being pessimistic about this, this is the reality of american politics today. Time to face it and start thinking in terms of how we can fix it instead of continuing to support this corrupt two party system where each party represents the same corporate interests. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:27 pm

...poor white male anger over any Repub losses can be channeled into <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>recruiting for the next oil war</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> against Venezuela.<br><br>Fascist media mind managers are always looking far ahead and turning losses in one arena into wins in another.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby HMKGrey » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:54 pm

If the Dems sweep this election, the pissing, moaning and accusing form the Repugs is going to be enough to make us cover our children's eyes and ears. <br><br>Don't put it past them to declare the election 'invalid' if they have to - as they investigate all these anomalous losses. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
HMKGrey

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections