foley's straight to video past

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

foley's straight to video past

Postby rain » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:31 am

normally I wouldn't be reading, let alone posting something like this, but as some of the discussions here revolve around themes of imagery, media/movies, manipulation, etc, here ya go - <br><br>(click the link to see the clip and read a bit more of the goss.<br>I thought it was quite interesting the Walsh-ian type theme of the movie. )<br><br>-----<br><br>Upon discovering that page-pampering, disgraced former Congressman's Mark Foley's checkered past included a cameo in the unfathomably cheesy action flick Strike Force, our friends at Radar made it their mission to obtain a copy of the movie and post a clip from it, allowing us to appreciate how utterly convincing Foley was in portraying "Republican Fairchild," a politician "who hires a band of violent, jet-setting vigilantes to rescue his kidnapped daughter." It's not hard to see how the heady experience of honing his acting chops alongside dramatic powerhouse William Forsythe or making small talk at the craft services table with straight-to-video ubiquity Erika Eleniak nurtured a love of cinema that once made him one of the Hollywood's most valuable allies in Congress. ...<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/mark-foley/disgraced-congressman-mark-foleys-straighttovideo-past-211790.php">www.defamer.com/hollywood...211790.php</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections