Fox News: Polls show big momentum shift in favor of GOP

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Fox News: Polls show big momentum shift in favor of GOP

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:51 pm

Getting us ready to accept another stolen election?<br><br>I refuse to believe that people are actually going to vote for GOP candidates, it seems to me that everyone i know and meet on the street is voting for democrats en mass.<br><br>Liars. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Re: Fox News: Polls show big momentum shift in favor of GOP

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:43 pm

Same here. And the same in other states where my family lives. My niece called me the other day and said even Missouri "turned blue".<br><br>I wonder how the Texans are doing? Remember that film that was posted here about the Nafta superhighway? The 2 politicians in that film said even the Texans were going to vote Dem this time.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby postrchild » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:48 pm

well Pugz, you cant use Austin as a litmus test for the whole state, as we are a city of liberals in a state full of conservatives.....but from what I hear you may get your wish. People are sick of bush and tired of having maimed/dead kids returning home. <p></p><i></i>
postrchild

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:12 pm

<br>The question is, what is it I am wishing for?<br><br>Voting is like picking your favorite bee out of a hive. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby postrchild » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:58 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The 2 politicians in that film said even the Texans were going to vote Dem this time.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br>Sorry I thought you were wishing.....<br><br>I personally will vote independant for Governor. But as far as CONgress... I will be voting democrat, against my (usually) better judgement. I am just trying to get Texas a little less red, and doing my part. BTW had an egg thrown at me the other day while holding up my "bush lied, Americans died" sign. Did I say a city of liberals? I must have been confused.<br> <p></p><i></i>
postrchild

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:14 pm

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you who will be voting for democrats tomorrow. I think it is wonderful that you are so concerned about your nation that you are willing to throw out criminal thug cabal A and vote in criminal scumbag cabal B. I am sure once the democrats take over congress we can all expect this runaway train to come to a ceasing halt and all the draconian police state laws that the republican criminals enacted (with the help of the democrats in congress, mind you) will simply disappear and we will all live happily ever after. Again I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking part in our wonderful political process and ensuring we get another chance to vote more criminals into office in the future. Unfortunately I will be unable to join you in voting tomorrow as my conscience prohibits me from voting for the lesser of two evils and showing my support for the gang of thugs who run our corporate criminal protection racket err I mean government.<br><br>Yours Tritely,<br><br>Michael Bakunin <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=masonicplot>MASONIC PLOT</A> at: 11/6/06 7:42 pm<br></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:14 pm

I think you might be missing something here. You can sit there and not vote if you don't want to. That's your choice. But I choose to try and change cabal A to Cabal B, because people are so disgusted with what we've got right now they are EXPECTING big changes if cabal B gets in. I am the first to agree, the changes won't come. <br><br>But, maybe this is what it is going to take for the VOTERS to understand and SEE there is no difference in either of these two cabals and start marching in the streets. <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby postrchild » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:39 pm

Here Here Pugz! :slams mug of beer face<br>This is what I have been trying to convey to Mr Plot.<br>It is not that I think that it will do any good, but the one in office right now has proven, beyond a doubt to the most skeptical of us, that it is thoroughly corrupt. Not that the other side isnt, but as Pugz said it will take both sides PROVING they are evil to wake the masses up to the thuggery.<br>So in a way I hope you are right as can be. In fact I hope the Dems prove to be worse, because after all Republican supporters have no illusions about the people they support. Its almost like they are going "Ha Ha, look we are here, we are criminal, and it must suck to be you." Dems on the other hand, are under the faux-belief that they are supporting the Good Guy. Even when this good guy is plugging 10yr old boys in the back with the rest of the "gang". It is a false dichotemy. It needs to be changed, but again I say to you Mr Plot, you not voting won't change that...they don't want you to in the first place. So Kudos. You have played right into their "Plot". <p></p><i></i>
postrchild

Postby sunny » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:13 pm

I'm voting Dem for one reason, and one reason only: House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers.<br><br>People are going to have to offer me irrefutable proof that <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>he</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> is corrupt before I'll lose hope. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 4911 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:26 pm

Fox <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>would</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> say that - if only to try and start an avalanche where there is no momentum. <p></p><i></i>

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:41 pm

" I am just trying to get Texas a little less red, and doing my part. BTW had an egg thrown at me the other day while holding up my "bush lied, Americans died" sign."<br><br>Freedom of speech is becoming a rare commodity, people are forgetting what it means. That's frightening when the people start to try to police what other people are thinking, like it's not bad enough we've got the net fixing to drop from the "authorities".<br><br>I guess this is all part of it, isn't it?<br><br>I hope you didn't get hit with the egg. Stupid bastards doing something like that, anyway. <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:07 pm

Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.<br><br>Vote in criminal A last time, eww we dont like him, lets put in criminal B this time, eww he isnt doing a good job, next time we are going back to criminal A and thats that! <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:08 pm

Pugz and Post, you think this is all new and that suddenly when the dems turn out to be the same as the republicans the people are going to wake up and finally catch on to the game? This has been going on EVERY ELECTION since long before you were even born. Please guys. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:29 pm

Definition of insanity: sitting around doing nothing and expecting any kind of a change.<br><br>Yes, I know it's a game, it's an old game. But I also know that we've never had anything that could come close to matching what we've got in there right now and if it means trading one for another, I'll do it. You damn straight I will, not claim my conscience is keeping me from doing anything about it at all. <br><br>Lesser of 2 evils? Yes, it is. <br><br>But if you do nothing, then what right do you have to complain about any of it? Are you organizing people and marching on Washington D.C.? Or are you sitting there picking the lint off your pants between chastising us stupid people who are going to use the ONLY tool we have at our disposal right now to try and get as many of the Republicans as we can out of government? Oh. Wise. One.<br><br>You don't know any better than we do if changing horses right now will matter or not. So I choose to help bring about that change. You don't. That's up to you, and it is up to us. <br><br>So, if you are so convinced everything will remain status quo, whether we vote or not, why should you care whether we vote or not? Much less try and convince us not to with this type of rhetoric. <br><br>Bullshit. Everybody needs to get out there and try to effect some change. <br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:48 pm

What right do I have to complain? Im not the one voting criminals into office Pugz, that would be you and your state worshiping breathen. I have every right to complain because Im not the one lending support to a corrupt system that produces nothing but negative results for me, my family and everyone else who loves America. You see, Pugz, some of us understand that there is a difference between America and the cabal of crooks called the United States Government. We love America and we refuse to lend our support to a criminal enterprise who shakes us all down for our money and pushes us around telling us what to do at gunpoint. Thats your game and your scheme, not mine. Damn right I have a right to complain about it. You voters have ruined a good nation with your silly delusion that selecting one of two criminals to represent the rest of us, every election, is good for us. Pfft. Enjoy your day tomorrow, I am putting a new timing chain on my truck, I will have acomplished SOMETHING at the end of the day. Hope you voters can say the same.<br><br>The bottom line is simple. If everyone refused to play the game tomorrow we would enact REAL CHANGE. But because a few lone nuts, maybe 35% of the public, are delusional enough to buy into their lies and schemes, and will actually go out and vote and play the game, those of us who know better have no chance. So again we thank you for all you have done for us by taking part in your corrupt political process, and yes, do not forget, since its you who KEEPS THE GAME going, and not US, the non voters, we do in fact have A LOT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT and a right to do it!<br><br><br>Oh and PS I already asked the members of RI if they want to join me in a march to DC. Im ready to go. Nobody has responded yet. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=masonicplot>MASONIC PLOT</A> at: 11/6/06 6:58 pm<br></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Next

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections