Postby Tosca » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:50 pm

VERY interesting indeed!!!

ty for sharing that

tosca
Tosca

Blog: View Blog (0)

Mike Whitney's POV

Postby ninakat » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:42 pm

This article is mostly about Cheney, but starts out with similar notions that the vote was rigged.... for the Democrats.

Cheney in a Box

The Democrats didn’t win anything; that’s all hogwash. Bush was buried beneath an avalanche of bad news which was timed to begin with the release of Bob Woodward’s book “State of Denial”, followed by the National Intelligence Estimate (NIE), Lancet’s Iraqi casualty report, the Mark Foley page fiasco, and a barrage of ethics-scandals, corruption investigations, and intensified coverage of the war. It was a carefully-coordinated coup intended to install “adults” (like Robert Gates) in positions of power, change the policy in Iraq, and remove Rumsfeld and Cheney from office.

One down; one to go.

The “vanilla” Democrats had nothing to do with Tuesday’s results. It was a “planned demolition” from the get-go.

Robert Dreyfuss said it best in a recent article when he opined that Bush was handled in the same way “a family confronts an alcoholic. You bring everyone in, and you say, ‘Look, my friend, it’s time to change.’” (And then you remove the bad influences)

Elite powerbrokers and Republican Party kingpins extended their hoary grip all the way into the Oval Office and took the country back from the teenagers. But the boulder is still only half way up the hill. After all, what are their plans for Cheney?
ninakat

that

Postby Nordic » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:03 am

That Cheney in a Box article is a really good one.

It's the first thing I've come across regarding the election that has the "smell of truth" to it.

I started seeing this a couple of months ago. There was a point when Bill Clinton read the riot act to Chris Wallace on Fox News that was like a cue. Suddenly everybody in the media changed their tune -- and it was okay to criticize things that you couldn't criticize before, and suddenly all these other scandals broke right and left, yes, scandals that the insiders had known about for years, like Foley --

And yes, Bush, who they all knew was the kiss of death, was visiting candidates right before the elections in races that were known to be very very close .....

That other link is pretty good, too, the Attytude one. That's a good compliation of all the weirdness leading up to the election.

I posted about this very thing here the other day. How it seems the PTB threw us a bone with this election. And the deal was that we wouldn't impeach the fuckers.

Disgusting, all of it. The whole "we won't impeach" thing has my head about to explode. I haven't been so furious and so twisted up with wondering why the FUCK people are allowing something to happen since Spring of 2003, before the invasion began. It's kind of that same feeling, that feeling of "I can't believe these people are gonna do this and get away with it". Only now it's "I can't believe the Dems just sold their fucking souls to get political power".
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Pelosi, Reid, and Dean; Foreign Agents

Postby rocco33 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:10 am

There seems to be a definite sytematic plan. All pro-peace democrats lost, all moderate Republicans lost. Pelosi, Dean, and Reid, who all gave speeches at this years Ahmadinejad/Hitler AIPAC scarefest. Find their transcripts of their speeches, you will be very disturbed.

Xymphora has a very good take on what he thinks is going on. Check it out. xymphora.blogspot.com
rocco33

Yes

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:36 am

All the democrats that did win are really republicans. Even FOX and CNN have admitted this several times since the election. They are very much republican on the issues.
MASONIC PLOT

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:42 pm

Pooh, when did the revelation of information, even if a belated relevation, ever equal a "coup"? Only in this administration, which has been about the most secretive in history. It's absolutely obnoxious how much information has been successfully kept hidden.

And I would NOT call McCaskill(?) conservative, nor a number of the other new Dem winners. I've been giving this some thought, and it looks to me like there were a lot of purple districts, ones that don't tend to be strongly blue or red, in which voters didn't care if their Republican Congressperson was a moderate, they just were REALLY pissed at Bush and wanted to vote against Bush, and this is how they did it. People are not happy about the way the war in Iraq is going. We're going on four years in Iraq soon, and we're losing bad, and that makes Bush a loser. What an idiot. If something isn't working, change it, for Pete's sake. And that's what purples didn't see--change. These purple voters may not necessarily want us to get out of Iraq, they just want to either win or get out.

The losses in the red states almost all had to do with corruption. I mean, how corrupt did these idiots have to be before the people turned on them? I couldn't believe that Cunningham and Delay and the rest got by with it for so long.

I think if you look beyond the people who were elected, and also look at proposals that were either defeated or that won, you will see that this was a much more progressive election. The weird anti-abortion measure in South Dakota lost. There was at least one anti-gay marriage measure that lost. And the stem cell measure in Missouri won.

The purple states AND the states where corruption was extreme are the ones that turned this election upside-down.
This is a "coup" meme that the conservatives want to spread, because they don't want their pet Bush blamed. Revealing information does not equal a coup. The timing of the revelations might be manipulative, but lot of these revelations are by people who are just rats deserting a sinking ship, hoping to get a place on the new ship. That especially goes for the media. CNN and Fox don't want you to think that the tide is really turning against the conservatives. They want you to think that this was just a blip, and that all the new Dem winners really are the same as the Republican reichers.

But don't expect big changes with the media. They'll still be right-wingers, constantly sniping at the left, just like they did with Clinton, while schmoozing with the right. The only way change will happen there is if there is a change of ownership. OR some new companies provide competition by giving us lefties some real news. It may dawn on one or two that the reason their numbers are down is that a lot of us stopped reading/watching them because of their biased reporting. Well, I can dream, can't I?
chiggerbit

Democrats

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:54 pm

Yea lets talk about democrats, isnt that the group of feckless money grubbers who couldnt even mount a simple fillibuster against the MILITARY COMISSIONS ACT and instead sold the nation and its constiution (including the Magna Carta) right out the window. Yeap those democrats will sure bring about change. We can trust them to fight for whats best for us.

The democrats deserve more wrath and punishment than the republicans in my opinion. Like you I also expect MORE from them and they failed to deliver, instead showing themselves to be the worst democratic congressional caucus in American history: corrupt, incompetent, dysfunctional, lazy, and ignorant beyond measure. A group who had no second thoughts about siding with the fascists and selling out the American Republic and everything it once proudly stood for.

No praise for them, I expected a lot more...
MASONIC PLOT

Postby Dreams End » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:13 pm

this is possible...but I'm actually just seeing if I can post,
Dreams End

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:35 pm

I don't know, Masonic--I suppose a strong rap on the side of the head with a 2 x 4 to the riechers is as good a warning to the lefters as it's going to get.
chiggerbit

here

Postby Nordic » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:01 pm

here is an excellent cartoon which I think reflects, perhaps, the reality:

Image[/img]

Of course, the only thing wrong with this cartoon is it doesn't show the adults for who they really are -- the senior gangsters, the real professionals, the guys who are so much better at covering up the truth.
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: here

Postby ninakat » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:13 pm

Nordic wrote:Of course, the only thing wrong with this cartoon is it doesn't show the adults for who they really are -- the senior gangsters, the real professionals, the guys who are so much better at covering up the truth.

Exactly Nordic. And, here's another perspective not unlike the other articles above. It's from Larry Chin at Online Journal. There are also several other articles in today's InformationClearinghouse.info including one by Paul Craig Roberts that I have yet to read. For now, check this one out:

Post-election 2006: “Changes in course” and other post-election delusions

Following what appeared to be an election landslide that put the Democrats in control of both houses of the US Congress, America’s Democratic Party faithful are euphoric, and insanely optimistic about a Democratic “house cleaning” that will not only bring down the “now-repudiated” Bush administration, but stop the war in Iraq, “restore oversight and ethics," and “end corruption." Put down the champagne, stop the hysterical laughter, and wake up: none of it will happen.

On all of the most urgent matters facing the world, there will be no salvation, no real “change of course," no criminal proceedings against the most openly criminal administration in US (and perhaps world) history. There will be no end to the war.

The “9/11 war on terrorism” will not only continue, but also intensify and expand under “new management," from a “bipartisan consensus” in Washington. Between a Bush White House (that hasn’t gone anywhere) and a compliant Democratic Congress, we simply return to the good old days, circa the George H.W. Bush era -- in more ways than one.

~continued at the link above~
ninakat

Was Ted Haggard set up?

Postby NavnDansk » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:55 pm

Was Ted Haggard set up?

Good article. May or may not be true, but it makes sense!

http://judicial-inc.biz/Haggard_ted.htm

=It is very possible.

The Zionist media went all the way with the news of this.

=Haggard had broke with Israel a couple of times. He pressed Ariel Sharon for a Two State solution on the occupied territories, and he openly disagreed on the brutal Palestine occupation. He refused to push the Solomon Temple nonsense.

He wouldn't buy into the 'End of Times' theory, about Israel and Armageddon.

When Israel attacked Lebanon, his congregation was so incensed, that he refused to endorse Israel.

Haggerty's World Prayer Center

The center offers a 12-week course on understanding Islam. It educates believers to understand and reach Muslim peoples with the gospel of Christ. Readings, field trips, interactions with people from the Muslim world, and visiting a local mosque are all parts of the course.

So, if a thousand Christians see what a gentle and simplistic religion the Islam faith is, that will bode ill for Zionists. This had Jewish leaders going berserk.

Haggard Didn't Follow The Israeli Line

Robertson flew to Israel during the Israeli massacre of Lebanon, and use his 700 Club to back the Israelis.

Haggard Infuriated The Jews

He is really one of the most decent people around. This is a period when the Presbyterians and Episcopalians stood up to Israel,. They pulled their pension investments with anyone dealing with these Zionists.

Israel was used to their 'Poodle Preachers', and there is no way Haggard was going to add to the Presbyterians, and Episcopalians revolt.
Haggard Was Set Up

The use of drugs is common in a blackmail scenario. Haggard was a super influential person with a 30 million strong congregation, and after his Lebanon refusal, the Zionist had their fill.

All you need to do is look at the media reaction to see who is behind it.
NavnDansk

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:15 pm

Thats a very interesting theory Nav. Ive considered it myself. Hard to say, but entirely possible when you look at all the facts.
MASONIC PLOT

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections