Bush Fire Rove? Why? Bush Loves Felons!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bush Fire Rove? Why? Bush Loves Felons!

Postby reggie501 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:41 pm

C'mon. Rove is a sleazeball - with so much power that people fall all over themselves to describe him as a "genius" or a "brilliant strategist." Sure, waging a whisper and phone campaign caliming Ann Richards was a lesbian was clever. It was also low and dirty and beneath contempt.<br><br>Rove's dirty politics are smiled at...because they work. People love a winner. The ugly rumors about McCain's wife, his daughter and McCain himself did the trick. Let's hear it for Rove and his brilliant methods of getting his puppet George into office. The end justifies the means...<br><br>So, now Rove may even be a felon. Could be. But why all the fuss? Bush is surrounded by the lowest of the low... and no one in the fawingin media dares to say a word.<br><br>Snipped from today's Jesse's Blog:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Along with virtually every deplorable act of the Bush administration, the appointing of Iran Contra era characters, including convicted felons, is a prime example of how the media consistently give George W. Bush a free pass. It is also an example of the criminal mindset of this administration. Everyone is screaming about Bush’s loyalty to Rove even though it is quite clear that Rove was at the very least a player in the CIA leak case, but one careful look around will make you realize that this should be no surprised at all. <br><br>Be they convicted felons such as John Poindexter or Elliot Abrams, or their shady cohorts cohorts, John Negroponte & Otto Reich, criminals are more than welcome in the Bush administration. As a matter of fact, the more sinister your background the higher the person climbs in this administration.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Did you knows a that just last week, with no mention by our media, a confessed Iran-Contra figure landed a sensitive Pentagon position? Robert Earl, who helped in the failed cover-up of the ’80s scandal, is now chief of staff to Gordon England, acting deputy secretary of Defense. Earl actually told a grand jury that he had destroyed and stolen national security documents, and now he works for the Pentagon! </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->This goes on at a time when we are being told that national security threats are the greatest dangers that Americans face.<br><br>George Bush appoints criminal after criminal to sensitive positions in our government, yet the ignorant red state lemmings continue to wave their flags and worship this criminal ring leader! <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Full blog...<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=55">tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=55</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
reggie501

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bush Fire Rove? Why? Bush Loves Felons!

Postby DrDebugDU » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:56 pm

Bush just flip-flopped today.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>President Bush changed his stance today...</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>WASHINGTON, July 18 - President Bush changed his stance today on his close adviser Karl Rove, stopping well short of promising that anyone in his administration who helped to unmask a C.I.A. officer would be fired.<br><br>"<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>If someone committed a crime, they will no longer work in my administration</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->," Mr. Bush said in response to a question, after declaring, "I don't know all the facts; I want to know all the facts."<br><br>For months, Mr. Bush and his spokesmen have said that anyone involved in the disclosure of the C.I.A. officer's identity would be dismissed. The president's apparent raising of the bar for dismissal today, to specific criminal conduct, comes amid mounting evidence that, at the very least, Mr. Rove provided backhanded confirmation of the C.I.A. officer's identity.<br><br>In the months after the name of the officer, Valerie Plame Wilson, was made public in July 2003, the White House said repeatedly that no one working for the administration was part of the disclosure.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://nytimes.com/2005/07/18/politics/18cnd-rove.html?ei=5094&en=2663df379f95d150&hp=&ex=1121745600&adxnnl=1&partner=homepage&adxnnlx=1121705828-QgkM3lE8A56NV5Nmgq/53Q">nytimes.com/2005/07/18/po...V5Nmgq/53Q</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>And if the president doesn't tolerate criminals in his organization then isn't it time he gets rid off himself?? or is that too much to asked. Hope he had fun with his faked ritual slaughter in San Fransisco this weekend. <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby Ted the dog » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:19 pm

What's funny to me is that now he's claiming he'll fire anyone that's committed a crime in relation to the Plame leak. typical. by making it into a criminal allegation rather than a moral and ethical responsibility, they can enter the "grey area" of the legal system and spin their way out of it even easier...."Well, technically, Karl Rove didn't break the law, see?" even though the same people that will be saying that are the same ones that wanted to crucify Bill Clinton. so "technically" Karl Rove "didn't break the law"...but he still knew damn well what he was doing and he got the desired effect.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Return to Plame Investigation