BUSH AND CHENEY INDICTED

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

BUSH AND CHENEY INDICTED

Postby dbeach » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:13 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=846">tomflocco.com/modules.php...opic&t=846</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>TOMFLOCCO.COM <br><br>BUSH AND CHENEY INDICTED! <br><br>A Chicago grand jury has indicted the President and Vice-President of the United States along with multiple high officials in the Bush administration <br><br>Chicago -- August 2, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- U.S. federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald's Chicago grand jury has issued perjury and obstruction of justice indictments to the following members of the Bush Administration: President George W. Bush, Vice-President Richard Cheney, Bush Chief of Staff Andrew Card, Cheney Chief of Staff I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, former Attorney General John Ashcroft, imprisoned New York Times reporter Judith Miller and former Senior Cheney advisor Mary Matalin. <br><br>There were no indications given as to whether the President and his top staff members would appear publicly before the secret grand jury proceedings. <br><br>Besides the Valerie Plame CIA leak case, the Fitzgerald probe is reportedly far-reaching and expanding much deeper into past White House criminal acts involving Bush-Clinton drug money laundering in Mena, Arkansas to White House involvement in 9.11; but also war in Iraq and Afghanistan under false pretenses. <br><br>British Prime Minister Tony Blair was indicted for obstruction of justice and is reportedly consulting with members of Parliament and legal aides regarding how to avoid appearing in the U.S.A. for interrogation before Fitzgerald in Chicago. "<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Plame Investigation