German attorney:Complaint CRIMINAL To Patrick Fitzgerald

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

German attorney:Complaint CRIMINAL To Patrick Fitzgerald

Postby dbeach » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:25 pm

<br>THIS IS FUN...Is it real..??<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/Grossmann/Criminal%"20"Complaint/CRIMINAL_COMPLAINT.htm">www.cloakanddagger.de/med...PLAINT.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> Ramifications of the Valery Plame Leak Case, to wit:<br><br> - Bribery of Justice Antonin Scalia in Bush v. Gore<br><br> - Criminal Aspects of 9-11-1<br><br> <br><br>Complainant: Dr. jur. Stefan G. E. Grossmann, c/o Schroer & Grossmann,<br><br> Schillerstr. 4, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, (001 49 69) 299869-45<br><br> <br><br>Date: September 15th, 2005<br><br> <br><br>Addressed to: U.S. District Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald (open letter)<br><br> <br><br>Dear Mr. Fitzgerald:<br><br> <br><br>If the reports on the internet about your grand jury activities are in any way correct I wish to congratulate you on your efforts to save America and the entire world from criminal monsters. I have additional information that I would like to bring to your attention. -- Briefly:<br><br> <br><br> <br><br>1. THE BRIBERY:<br><br> <br><br>As a German lawyer with 15 years of consulting experience in large U.S. litigations, I have repeatedly come across a purported secret control group that appears to manipulate such large court processes, in the state and federal courts. At the heart of this is, to my mind, a lawyer in Miami (also New York), Marvin Rosen, the political power broker of the national law firm Greenberg Traurig, the former DNC Finance Chairman for Bill Clinton’s reelection, and moreover an alleged corrupt fixer who undeniedly swindled millions of dollars out of a collapsing Savings and Loan Bank in the late 1980s.<br><br> <br><br>To the best of my research from published materials, Greenberg Traurig as counsel for the unelected President-Pretender George W. Bush bribed Justice Antonin Scalia in Bush v. Gore in late 2000 and early 2001. In timely conjunction (January 10, 2001, according to a Greenberg Traurig press release) with the December 12th, 2000 Supreme Court decision, the son of Antonin Scalia, John Scalia, was given by Bush’s lawyers, shortly after Bush’s victory but before his inauguration, valuable shares in the self-same law firm valued by myself upon information and belief between $6.5 million and $13 million. The result was, in the findings of a Georgetown law school professor in his detailed ethics review, (at least the appearance of) an unethical behavior of Justice Antonin Scalia, i.e. a legally relevant ethics violation of Justice Antonin Scalia. To my mind, this corruptly motivated procedural error constitutes a fraud upon the court and moreover vitiates and nullifies the entire Supreme Court decision in Bush v Gore and the subsequent pseudo-presidency of the alleged incumbent Bush, including his entry into the 2004 reelection as a „President“. Criminally, there is a good argument for the presence of bribery in this context. <br><br> <br><br>The facts have been reported in bits and pieces on the internet and in own communications of that law firm, however have never been assembled in this completeness before. You would have to deny your New York and Chicago heritage before you could decline to see in this a corrupt connection that meets, in my opinion, applicable bribery laws enacted to protect the federal U.S. court system.<br><br><br>As an important jurisdictional side effect, George W. Bush is no lawfully created president and hence enjoys no constitutional privileges of a president. He is the creature of a secret shadow government, which is an aspect I shed light on in Part 1 of the same investigative piece, link at:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/Grossmann/Criminal_Presidents_Legal_Opinion.htm">www.cloakanddagger.de/med...pinion.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br><br>Please also present these materials to the grand jury(ies) for them to proceed against Justice Antonin Scalia and his co-conspirators and initiate any appropriate grand jury investigations that may be deemed necessary or helpful."<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re:CIA leak investigator warns against document release

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:02 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050916/pl_nm/bush_leak_dc" target="top">news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050916/pl_nm/bush_leak_dc</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>CIA leak investigator warns against document release 1 hour, 46 minutes ago<br> <br><br><br>WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Justice Department and the special counsel investigating the leak of a CIA operative's identity pressed Congress to block legislation that would compel the administration to turn over documents related to the case, the department said in a letter released on Thursday. <br><br>ADVERTISEMENT<br> <br>The Justice Department, in a letter dated September 14, said special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald had advised that producing documents and holding hearings would interfere with his investigation. The letter was sent to the House Intelligence Committee's Republican chairman, Rep. Peter Hoekstra (news, bio, voting record) of Michigan.<br><br>Congressional Democrats have so far failed in their attempts to pass legislation that would force President George W. Bush and the departments of state, justice and defense to provide Congress with documents relating to CIA operative Valerie Plame.<br><br>Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday rejected the legislation on a party-line vote. Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee and International Relations Committee rejected similar resolutions on Wednesday.<br><br>Republican say Congress should await the outcome of Fitzgerald's investigation.<br><br>Democrats countered that Republicans were trying to protect Bush and his top political adviser, Karl Rove.<br><br>"We have an oversight responsibility regardless of what criminal investigations may or may not be under way," said Rep. Rush Holt (news, bio, voting record), a New Jersey Democrat.<br><br>Lawyers close to the Plame investigation say there are signs that the 20-month-long inquiry could be wrapped up within weeks. The outcome could have major political implications for Bush, whose current approval ratings are the lowest of his presidency.<br><br>Plame's husband, former diplomat Joseph Wilson, said the leak was meant to discredit him for criticizing Bush's Iraq policy in 2003 after a CIA-funded trip to investigate whether Niger helped supply nuclear materials to Baghdad.<br><br>A reporter for Time magazine has said that the first person to tell him about Plame was Rove. Rove's attorney says Rove did nothing wrong and has been repeatedly assured he is not a target of Fitzgerald's investigation.<br><br>Democrats have urged Bush to fire Rove or revoke his access to classified information. It is against the law in some cases to knowingly reveal the identity of an undercover CIA officer. <br> <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Greenberg Traurig has a lot of shady connections

Postby starroute » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:01 am

And Jack Abramoff is the least of them. See, for starters:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/NHWidowfights9112.htm">www.tomflocco.com/fs/NHWi...ts9112.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>(More after The Daily Show.)<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
starroute

Re: Greenberg Traurig has a lot of shady connections

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:19 am

dunno what to make of this info from SLAD and you too starroute<br><br>but I think its encouraging..it will be really nifty to see the repukes line up to protect their fuhrer and the Dems try to act like well..the opposition party which is not reality CUZ both parties are finished..we only need a break or three and Fitzie best stay clean.<br><br>Irish against the British royalty<br><br><br>for the whole PRIZE<br><br>and if Flocco is correct that the Intell community is gonna act like Patriots and not busheviks then bush is gone..BIGGEST IF in my life .<br>The joy of seeing the muderers of JFK brought to JUSTICE is inspiring..so very close.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Rosen, Huang, the Lippo Group, and Joe Allbaugh

Postby starroute » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:26 am

This first quote is from WorldNetDaily in 2000, and it has a lot on Rosen's involvement in Democratic funny money dealings under Clinton -- together with some right-wing paranoia from the likes of Larry Klayman, wondering why the Bush campaign would be employing Rosen and whether he could be some sort of Gore plant!<br><br>(It still isn't clear to me just what was going on in Greenberg Traurig in the 90's, but it looks like, at most, fairly low level corruption connected mainly with Democrats. Then Rosen goes over to Bush's camp in 2000, and suddenly you get a lot of high-powered Bush supporters like Abramoff coming into the firm and pumping the corruption level up into overdrive.)<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://w114.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=20786">w114.wnd.com/news/article...E_ID=20786</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Rosen, one of Greenberg Traurig's most prominent members, was instrumental in helping reelect Gore and President Clinton in the last campaign. But his fund-raising tactics got him in hot water.<br><br> * Rosen and his firm have been tied to illegal foreign donations from Miami Beach developer Thomas Kramer, a German citizen, and Mark Jimenez, a citizen of the Philippines.<br><br> * In fact, Greenberg Traurig in 1998 was fined $77,000 for soliciting an illegal donation from Kramer. The firm's fine ranks in the top 20 levied by the Federal Election Commission.<br><br> * As DNC finance chairman, Rosen supervised the activities of convicted fund-raiser John Huang, then DNC vice chairman of finance. After the '96 election, the DNC had to return about half of the more than $3 million raised by Huang, since it came from illegal foreign sources.<br><br> * Former Justice Department special prosecutor Charles LaBella targeted Rosen during his investigation into 1996 fund-raising abuses by the DNC and Clinton-Gore campaign.<br><br>On page 61 of his July 1998 interim report, LaBella said: "There are several incidents involving John Huang, Marvin Rosen, David Mercer and the DNC which are troubling.<br><br>"These incidents suggest at some level, certain DNC fund-raisers were actively engaged in conduct which had the effect of concealing questionable fund-raising conduct from the FEC and the public," he added. "The particulars are detailed below:"<br><br>But Attorney General Janet Reno redacted the details about Rosen and the others. The following two-and-half pages of LaBella's report are blank.<br><br> * Rosen also was one of the participants in a controversial White House meeting held on Nov. 21, 1995, in which DNC and Gore staffers discussed diverting part of donations into Clinton-Gore hard-money accounts, which are subject to federal election law. Gore also was there.<br><br>But he's told prosecutors under oath that he didn't participate in the hard-money discussions because he was in the bathroom at the time. Too much iced-tea, he says.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>John Huang, by the way, was working for the Lippo Group -- a name that also comes up in connection with both Pat Robertson and Joe Allbaugh (late of FEMA):<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.atheists.org/flash.line/pryor1.htm">www.atheists.org/flash.line/pryor1.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Despite the ties of Lippo operatives like John Huang to the Clinton White House, Pat Robertson -- a solid backer of both Bush presidents and Attorney General Pryor -- is also part of the nexus, beginning with his friendship and business links to Mochtar Riady, the Lippo founder and patriarch. Robertson, along with son Timothy, have boasted of their high-level contacts within the Chinese state apparatus. And the Riadys teamed up with Robertson in a multi-million dollar deal to launch China Entertainment Broadcast Television, Ltd., a media network based in Hong Kong which soothed Chinese sensibilities by providing "no news, no sex, no violence" TV content throughout the region.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://groups.google.com/group/fl.politics/browse_thread/thread/c7a2e01385aeb245/d48763bcd0469bea?lnk=st&q=%22joe+allbaugh%22+%22haley+barbour%22&rnum=4&hl=en#d48763bcd0469bea">groups.google.com/group/f...bcd0469bea</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Following G.W.'s election to the presidency, Allbaugh was named the director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Interestingly, as reported by Judy Sarosohn in the Oct. 19, 2000, Washington Post, M. Diane Allbaugh, Joe Allbaugh's wife, registered with the U.S. Senate in September 2000 as a lobbyist on behalf of Entergy -- the same firm linked to indicted Chinese businessman James Riady and convicted felon John Huang. Entergy is not only also a big Clinton-Democrat supporter, but attempted to enter into a joint venture with the Lippo Group, Huang's and Riady's business enterprise. Huang and Riady are believed to be Communist Chinese agents, as the Lippo Group has known ties to Communist Chinese intelligence, as discovered by the Thompson Committee in 1997.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Entergy is another firm that switched its allegiance over from the Democrats to the Republicans -- in their case, in 1998 when there was a change of CEO's. Entergy also happens to be a major energy company down in the New Orleans area and, like every other firm connected with Allbaugh, seems likely to do very well out of the current troubles down there. <br><br>All of this, in turn, seems to run parallel to the K Street Project -- the Republican attempt, starting when they took the House in 1994, to monopolize the DC lobbying trade. But if Scalia was bought off in 2000, it goes beyond the ordinary lobbyist brand of corruption and into something far more profoundly destabilizing. <p></p><i></i>
starroute

Re: Rosen, Huang, the Lippo Group, and Joe Allbaugh

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:51 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://bushspeaks.com/home.asp?did=102&dir=b">bushspeaks.com/home.asp?did=102&dir=b</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>quick laff <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Plame Investigation