Cheney's role in outing of CIA agent under examination

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Cheney's role in outing of CIA agent under examination

Postby dbeach » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:33 pm

ANTI<br><br>Tenet was pushed into his CIA direxctorship with ZERO expreience in spy land by Univ. Oklahoma pres. Borin.<br>after Borin resigned from Senate Intelligence committe and after OC bombing.[See my thread }<br><br>I agree timing is significant with these criminals moving players around and keeping the investiagators.. coming up short and the masses fooled..<br><br>The Truth movement is waiting for heroes..wilson plame..ruppert ...griffin..sibel edmunds..anybody who seems to be working against the busheviks and their many deceits..<br><br>[And I don't know the non-credibility/credibility of any of them . I am just speculating myself} <br><br>HOWEVER..Its like waiting for the cavalry to rescue you when you need to do your own stragedy to get out of danger.<br><br>So the ultimate burden is not with them, BUT with <br> "We the People..." <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby antiaristo » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:39 pm

Interesting piece of evidence from HuffPo<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Arianna,<br><br>Don't forget: at the very end of her lie-filled fictional sob-story, Miller recounts bumping into Scooter Libby at the rodeo, in Jackson Hole, where Dick Cheney has a home -- and it just so happens that he was staying there at the time! <br><br>Coincidence? Hardly.<br><br>It's obvious that Judy met with Dick, too. That's why she was so anxious to limit the prosecutor's questions to her dealings with Libby, alone.<br><br>Judy has been in on this from the start, along with the top dogs in the Bush white house.<br><br>I hope Fitzgerald nails them all.<br><br>I smell impeachment. <br>Posted by: TheOldSchool on October 16, 2005 at 02:57pm<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Postby dbeach » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:57 pm

ANTI<br><br>Check this one<br><br>the highest ranking scot freemason sauron cheney <br><br>vs. S.& B. bush criminals..<br><br>PRIZE = the entire planet and its resources.<br><br>one "legal" crime syndicate against the other.<br><br>a match that is the envy of every criminal from Al Capone to Dolph Hitler.<br><br>The way it should be with their nefarious crimes out in the public like NEVER B 4. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Cheney's name comes again

Postby dbeach » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:13 pm

The story is from bloomberg but this link is to scoopt<br><br>www.scoopt.org/article19530.html<br><br>"Oct. 17 (Bloomberg) -- A special counsel is focusing on whether Vice President Dick Cheney played a role in leaking a covert CIA agent's name, according to people familiar with the probe that already threatens top White House aides Karl Rove and Lewis Libby. <br><br>The special counsel, Patrick Fitzgerald, has questioned current and former officials of President George W. Bush's administration about whether Cheney was involved in an effort to discredit the agent's husband, Iraq war critic and former U.S. diplomat Joseph Wilson, according to the people. <br><br>Fitzgerald has questioned Cheney's communications adviser Catherine Martin and former spokeswoman Jennifer Millerwise and ex-White House aide Jim Wilkinson about the vice president's knowledge of the anti-Wilson campaign and his dealings on it with Libby, his chief of staff, the people said. The information came from multiple sources, who requested anonymity because of the secrecy and political sensitivity of the investigation. <br><br>New York Times reporter Judith Miller, who has now testified twice before a federal grand jury probing the case after spending 85 days in jail for refusing to cooperate with Fitzgerald, wrote in yesterday's New York Times that Fitzgerald asked her whether the vice president ``had known what his chief aide,'' Libby, ``was doing and saying'' regarding Wilson, a critic of the war in Iraq. "<br><br>Remember the 8/2/05 story bush/cheney indicted..<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Cheney's name comes again

Postby Col Quisp » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:59 pm

from Raw Story:<br>PAPER TO BREAK HUGE NEW TWIST IN<br>LEAK INVESTIGATION... DEVELOPING...<br><br>wonder what this means? <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Previous

Return to Plame Investigation