Turning Aspens

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Turning Aspens

Postby Sweejak » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:57 am

Daily Kos has two diaries on Libby's odd messages to Miller.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/10/1/132251/998">www.dailykos.com/story/20...132251/998</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/10/1/19340/0989">www.dailykos.com/story/20...19340/0989</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Turning Aspens

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:31 am

Hmmm, this from Libby's letter to Miller also is interesting. More code?<br><br> <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I believed a year ago, as now, that testimony by all will benefit all.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby Sweejak » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:52 am

Everyone I've spoken with around here thinks it's "weird", tilting their head and scruntching and eyebrow when they read the aspen part. Yes I think it is code. I suppose on one level all language is. Most interesting was the Kos thread about Strauss and his use of language.<br><br> Also you'll note how Kos posters are sure to preemtively put on their "tin foil hats" since the purges there.<br><br>"testimony by all will benefit all." For me reinforces the all for one one for all meme. <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:24 pm

Could both be a sort of threat to Miller, assuming the possibility that she is deeper in all this than has been publicly revealed? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby marykmusic » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:42 pm

I read it as a threat, specifically the line about "return to life" just after the turning/connected by roots part. They've got dirt on her. It's how the game is played. They're all dirty and "connected by roots." And if she turns on them, they'll dig up the dirt, plus the threat on her life... --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Last two things I've read...

Postby banned » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:16 pm

Headline article on Yahoo of all places...makes it sound like a slam dunk that indictments will come down.<br><br>Article by John Dean on Findlaw...he's been skeptical all along they could get anyone for the actual outing due to the language in the law, and now he says that as long as the parties involved plead national security reasons Fitz is stalled (and folks, John Dean is a lawyer's lawyer). BUT he concludes:<br><br>"Unless, of course, these folks were foolish enough to give false statements, perjure themselves or suborn perjury, or commit obstruction of justice. If they were so stupid, Patrick Fitzgerald must stay and clean house."<br><br>They got Al Capone on tax evasion. <p></p><i></i>
banned

Sorry, posted the above in the wrong thread!

Postby banned » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:17 pm

Meant for antiaristo's Plame thread.<br><br>My bad.<br> <p></p><i></i>
banned

Return to Plame Investigation