Citizen Spook:"TREASONGATE: CHALLENGE TO FIREDOGLAKE &

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Citizen Spook:"TREASONGATE: CHALLENGE TO FIREDOGLAKE &

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:02 pm

CS ROCKS ON AND ON.<br><br>I saw the wilson smoochin yesterday . WAKE UP JANE.<br><br>That Law degree won't count in the death camps for dissidents..<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://citizenspook.blogspot.com/">citizenspook.blogspot.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"TREASONGATE: CHALLENGE TO FIREDOGLAKE – Wilson Is In Cahoots With Bush Crime Family. Stop Kissing His Ass. <br>Citizen Spook is rather pissed off today. My favorite blog on Treasongate up until yesterday was Jane Hamsher's "Firedoglake".<br><br>I linked to Firedoglake earlier this week. That blog has been great fun, cool pictures, well written, insightful, and interesting legal analysis by Hamsher's colleague Reddhead as well. But yesterday Hamsher really pissed me off.<br><br>WHY DOESN'T JANE GET "IT"?<br><br>I trult thought Jane was a good candidate for understanding the "Joe Wilson is in cahoots with Bush crime family" scenario.<br><br>Boy was I wrong. Yesterday she implied that such thinking was from "Wingnutia":<br><br>Wingnutia may want to impugn Wilson shamelessly, but Poppy called him a "true American hero" and raised him to the rank of Ambassador for the skillful way he handled himself in the midst of a very delicate and dangerous situation during the first Iraq war. <br><br>She's falling right into the neocon trap that's been set from the start -- Poppy Bush doesn't approve of Junior's neocon cabal so now he's coming to the rescue.<br><br>POPPY BUSH DOESN'T APPROVE OF JUNIOR'S NEOCON CABAL AND NOW HE'S COMING TO THE RESCUE."<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

firedoglake is blocking comments which mention citizenspook

Postby citizenspook » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:08 pm

I just got an e mail form "spook fan"<br><br>they posted a comment about this challenge at firedoglake and it was published then three minutes later spook fan said it was removed<br><br>i might have to change her address to the other zip code in wingnutia<br><br>the article was tongue in cheek<br><br>but now im going to take the gloves off<br><br>try to comment there and let me know what happens <p></p><i></i>
citizenspook

Re: firedoglake is blocking comments which mention citizensp

Postby Gouda » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:29 pm

hola senors dbeach and CS - <br><br>Caught up in the whirl of the bizarre and horrifying points of darkness gelling around ritual mutilations, murders, coverups, & love between Poppy and Wilson and Scowcroft - I felt that, and this also in relation to "POPPY BUSH DOESN'T APPROVE OF JUNIOR'S NEOCON CABAL AND NOW HE'S COMING TO THE RESCUE", well, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>I see no reason why Poppy would have any scruples about sacrificing his son altogether.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> I posted this notion earlier on Jeff's entry for today. Coming to the rescue very very late reminds me a bit of New Orleans. <br> <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

the spookfan comment is still there

Postby kornholio » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:44 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.haloscan.com/comments/firedoglake/113034626314998798/#145846">www.haloscan.com/comments...98/#145846</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
kornholio

Re: the spookfan comment is still there

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:00 pm

I popped my comments there about the<br> obvious poppy o ,wilson ,skowcraft luv fest<br><br>The CS stuff is there but it looks erased..very strange.<br><br>THANX KORN for link CS and ALL U ROCKIN RI<br><br>THE one blog forum that is rt on target ..<br><br>CRROOKS THEY ARE ALL CROOKS.<br><br>the ruling elites with theri uber wealth <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby * » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:00 pm

<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"POPPY BUSH DOESN'T APPROVE OF JUNIOR'S NEOCON CABAL AND NOW HE'S COMING TO THE RESCUE", well, I see no reason why Poppy would have any scruples about sacrificing his son altogether. I posted this notion earlier on Jeff's entry for today. Coming to the rescue very very late reminds me a bit of New Orleans. </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br> if Poppy's coming to the rescue you can be sure it's not Junior but but Poppy's own cabal he's rescuin'. I agree Jr is expendable...<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Postby citizenspook » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:06 pm

the rescue has been planned for some time<br><br>they will turn on eahc other, but it is an organized turn<br><br>dont forget<br><br>their roots are connected<br><br>this is huge<br><br>RI is on it!<br><br>end of. <p></p><i></i>
citizenspook

Postby citizenspook » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:16 pm

so it is<br><br>hopefully Jane will respond<br><br>I dig firedoglake, but I cant stand th "smear" kool aid test anymore<br><br>wilson is the filthiest of them all in my book<br>he's the fixer<br><br>most of this bs was done before fitz was brought in<br>really makes you wonder about comey and the powers that be<br><br>something went wrong, the game was not supposed to go like this wilsons comments from back at the start of it all, trying to seem outraged while also saying it was possible no laws were broken<br><br>no, this was very well coordinated right from the start<br>they thought they could get away with it<br><br>problem is, they have been so weened on keeping the MM under their thumb that they werent truly prepared for the power fo the blogosphere<br><br>you cant fool all of the people all of the time<br><br>but if it werent for Fitz, this would be over<br><br>something is odd about him being appointed and his delegation of authority<br><br>it's just weird<br><br>good weird, but not the norm<br><br>the old poppy crowd would sell out anybody?<br>these people have not held power for so many centuries by not being loyal to the pyramid<br><br>the rescue is planned. they will shit on each other in public, but dont be fooled, it's all been mapped out on both sides<br><br>many spooks<br><br>CS <p></p><i></i>
citizenspook

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:22 pm

CS is bringing out the debunko squads at firelake<br><br>go read..its a great forum BUT they are mostly buying into the company sales pitch <br><br>which is still trust us elites we know whats best.<br><br>GO SHOPPING <br>or at this time of the yr<br><br>GO TRICK OR TREATING.<br>.poppy o will replace all the meanies with new meanies BUT who push candy...hehe heeh . get it push candy push dope hallowen is about candy<br><br>SORRY gettin lil silly <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby antiaristo » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:43 pm

CS<br>I think they overplayed their hand.<br>The Plame leak outraged the CIA so much that they forced a formal investigation.<br>The formal DoJ investigation began September 26. Then the Brewster-Jennings name was published in the Washington Post. The CIA/FBI must have boiled.<br>Then Rove lied to the FBI investigators and Ashcroft stuck his nose in.<br>I suspect the workers downed tools until Ashcroft recused himself. THAT'S when it all went wrong.<br><br>On the writeup thing, I've no objection to others having a go if they wish - I might be slow. The important thing is to demonstrate what happened on October 3/4, who did it, and why. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Sacrificing the son

Postby marykmusic » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:22 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I see no reason why Poppy would have any scruples about sacrificing his son altogether. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Big loosh. Very big. The biggest.<br><br>Remember the 20-year Presidential curse by Tecumseh? That the President elected every 20 years, would die? Every other time it would be an assassination. Reagan, elected 1980, was nearly killed, but for a miricle of mofern medicine. The one elected in 2000 was supposed to die of natural causes. It's <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecumseh's_curse" target="top">here.</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Maybe Tecumseh's ghost is confused by the 2000 election... but then, time's not up yet. --MaryK<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Re: Sacrificing the son

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:44 pm

hi Mary<br> I missed that freudian stuff..son kills father<br>Doors classic.."This is the end..."<br><br><br>sicko<br><br>LOOSH <br><br>My God that is so scary..<br><br>I want these criminals in court before the whole of humanity<br><br>let them tell their story and get out of the slimy holes that they hide in with all thier secrets.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Plame Investigation