Fox News and the Plame leak...could it be any more pathetic

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Fox News and the Plame leak...could it be any more pathetic

Postby Ted the dog » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:15 pm

Is anyone else having a great time watching Fox News' gang of worthless shitheads run around trying to "batten down the hatches" on USS Constructed Reality? It's just so hilarious. <br><br>It's like a bunch of 10 year olds that all simultaneously shat themselves and are now trying to hide the "dirty evidence" while maintaining composure AND keep the babysitter in the dark. <br><br>God...could O'Reilly and Hannity be any more pathetic? it's like watching a dying, beached whale...except instead of it being a regal creature like a whale, it's just a big blubbery blob of shit. <br><br><br>There's just a big blob of shit that's washed up on America's shores and it's name is the current Fox News attempts to tell the American public that the American public doesn't even know who Karl Rove is. And if that doesn't work, hell, just tell the American public that the American public doesn't care. And if THAT doesn't work, tell the American public that even though it's blatantly obvious that those being investigated ARE guilty, pointing it out and making a stink about it is "bad for the country"...see, because it makes this country look bad when we try and uncover corruption and lies. If we leave USS Constructed Reality alone, everyone is happy. <br><br><br><br>Well....not EVERYONE...but the 1% of the country that makes up whatever insane income tax bracket that Bush and Co. fall into. <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Fox News and the Plame leak...could it be any more path

Postby Col Quisp » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:35 pm

Wow Ted,<br>Sounds like you're not having a good time! Sounds like you're angry, as well you should be. How disgusting that the slimedia will try to aid and abet once more. <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Re: Fox News and the Plame leak...could it be any more path

Postby dbeach » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:13 pm

Bonjour ma colonel<br><br>It must be the season for their treason<br><br>BUT for Freedom lovers..Its Merry Fitzmas<br><br><br>which may include a happy helloween to snarlin saurin cheny<br><br>some refer to him as thier VP BUT not me..<br>he is a crook ,criminal ,chikenhawk and TRAITOR and I am none of those..<br><br>WANNA see my Honorable Discharge from the US military?<br><br>BTW ....where is jrs military records??<br><br>seen his honorable discharge??<br><br><br>BTW Has anybody seen Waldo bin laden bush?? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Zappa's rappping 'I Am the Slime' nailed it in 1973.

Postby Watchful Citizen » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:33 pm

I Am the Slime, by Frank Zappa from Over-nite Sensation.<br><br>I am gross and perverted<br>I’m obsessed ’n deranged<br>I have existed for years<br>But very little had changed<br>I am the tool of the government<br>And industry too<br>For I am destined to rule<br>And regulate you<br><br>I may be vile and pernicious<br>But you can’t look away<br>I make you think I’m delicious<br>With the stuff that I say<br>I am the best you can get<br>Have you guessed me yet?<br>I am the slime oozin’ out<br>From your tv set<br><br>You will obey me while I lead you<br>And eat the garbage that I feed you<br>Until the day that we don’t need you<br>Don’t got for help...no one will heed you<br>Your mind is totally controlled<br>It has been stuffed into my mold<br>And you will do as you are told<br>Until the rights to you are sold<br><br>That’s right, folks..<br>Don’t touch that dial<br><br>Well, I am the slime from your video<br>Oozin’ along on your livin’room floor<br><br>I am the slime from your video<br>Can’t stop the slime, people, lookit me go <p></p><i></i>
Watchful Citizen

Re: Zappa's rappping 'I Am the Slime' nailed it in 1973.

Postby john darmy » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:41 pm

Great, great song. Still as relevant today as it was in 1973. I wonder if Zappa was done in by the national security establishment because of his outspoken views. If so, he would join a long list of casualities. See "The Covert War Against Rock" by Alex Constantine. <p></p><i></i>
john darmy

Return to Plame Investigation