Merry Fitzmas to all...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Merry Fitzmas to all...

Postby Al Gomas » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:06 pm

It seems to me that there are two criminal gangs sharing power in DC. A marriage of convenience, so to speak. On one hand you have Bu$h and his gang of conmen, embezzlers and fixers. On the other hand you have Cheney and his gang of Neocons working for global corporatism and Israel.<br>The fact that Rove remains free tells me that maybe Poppy and his Carlyle gang have had enough Neocon incompetence and are pulling their plug in an effort to keep W's boat afloat.<br>As long as Cheney was successful, he was golden but now that he is busted, he has to go. They hope to keep their grip on power by sacrificing the Cheney side of the operation.<br>Unfortunately for them, Cheney knows where all the skeletons are hiding and he and his gang of sewer rats may not go easily into that good night.<br><br>We live in interesting times indeed...<br> <p></p><i></i>
Al Gomas

Blog: View Blog (0)

heh

Postby Homeless Halo » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:21 pm

Fitzmas comes earlier every year.<br><br>I've heard it postulated that all of this is on purpose with the eventual goal of dumping Cheny, which gives them an "excuse" to run Rice as a pres candidate in '08. Should be enough to trump the possible "Hillary" card.<br><br>Don't know about that, but I know Cheny is too evil to get so easily. <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Re: Disgusted.

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:31 pm

Ooooh...Scooter takes the fall! Christ! Least no one lied about getting a blowjob from an intern! Is there a humanitarian organization helping to ex-patriot American's who value peace and justice?! STOP THE WORLD! I'M GETTING OFF! <p></p><i></i>
thrulookingglass

Re: Disgusted.

Postby dbeach » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:43 pm

IMHO<br><br>many syndicates are involved with all these crimes..from the BFEE to cheney to bliar to all<br><br>Bush criminals own the USA and poppy o is the shadow govt..BUT he does bow to her nibs his cousin .YET he remains the main snydicate chief<br><br>Cheny is a different suyndicate BUt they all work together to rob,terrorize and destroy the Truth seekers and Freedom fighters <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Plame Investigation