Libby judge same as edmonds "a computer randomly assign

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Libby judge same as edmonds "a computer randomly assign

Postby hmm » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:27 am

what are the odds on this happening randomly?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,173774,00.html">www.foxnews.com/story/0,2...74,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"The indictment was approved by a majority of the 18-member grand jury. While their identities are sealed, the majority of jurors were black and the majority were women, including the foreperson.<br><br>The indictment was signed by Judge James Robertson in a procedure that lasted about five minutes. Fitzgerald did not present indictment papers to judge, but let two fellow prosecutors address the judge.<br><br>Once Robertson signed the indictment, the papers were walked down to the clerk's office, where it was formally processed <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>and the a computer randomly assigned Judge Reggie B. Walton to be the trial judge.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Walton is known among defense attorneys in Washington as a tough judge."<br><br>Walton isnt only know as a tough judge,hes know as:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://counterpunch.org/edmonds07092004.html">counterpunch.org/edmonds07092004.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"On Tuesday, July 6, 2004, Judge Reggie Walton made a decision and ruled on my case. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Under his ruling, I, an American citizen, am not entitled to pursue my 1st and 5th Amendment rights guaranteed under the Constitution of the United States. The vague reasoning cited, without any explanation, is to protect "certain diplomatic relations for national security."</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Judge Walton reached this decision after sitting on this case with no activity for almost two years. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>He arrived at this decision without allowing my attorney and I any due process</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->: NO status hearing, NO briefings, NO oral argument, and NO discovery. He made his decision after allowing the government attorneys to present their case to him, privately, in camera, ex parte; we were not allowed to participate in these cozy sessions." <p></p><i></i>
hmm

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Libby judge same as edmonds "a computer randomly as

Postby AnnaLivia » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:16 pm

thanks for the heads-up on this, hmm. it's going to take a lot of strong sunshine to disinfect this bushco garbage.<br><br>sure glad the people who know him best describe Paddy Fitz as "scary-smart"!<br><br>GO PADDY <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Re: Libby judge same as edmonds "a computer randomly as

Postby Qutb » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:04 pm

Wow - thanks for that! Randomly schmandomly. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

Return to Plame Investigation