""Watergate-level event" is about to occur in

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

BUSH SR VS JR

Postby dbeach » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:20 pm

I like part of this BUT do not agree with her psyce assessment that poppy o and jr are rivals.<br>Its all part of the dramatic Grand waltz to fool the listeners.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://firedoglake.blogspot.com/">firedoglake.blogspot.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"It looks like Cheney is bloodied if not out of the game entirely. Junior sits on the sidelines like a dispirited waterboy watching one fallen warrior after another carried off the field. But are we really to believe that he is nothing more than a thick-witted victim of his compatriots' malfeasance? What are the odds?<br><br>Pretty fucking low, if you ask me.<br><br>This week saw the nick-of-time release of the New Yorker article where Poppy's best friend, Brent Scowcroft, rushes in to save Junior by hanging all his cronies out to dry. "Poor Dubya, he just doesn't know how to pick his friends." But Scowcroft is a player in a much larger and much more telling drama with regard to Junior that is only hinted at in the New Yorker piece. <br><br>As Digby writes:<br>The underlying narrative... is the subconscious rivalry between the father and the son, Scowcroft becoming the stand-in for 43's resentment toward 41. You wonder how many of the tragic blunders of the last five years are the result of crafty neocons playing into Junior's desire to gainsay his father.<br>Although the Bush family junta will pull together when it's time to collect their checks from the Carslyle group and preserve family hegemony, I think Digby is right in observing that there is a keen competition going on between the ne'er-do-well son and his patriarchal father that is positively Shakespearean.<br><br>Which has everything to do with why I'll never be convinced that Junior was not in on the attempt to smear Joe Wilson from the get-go, despite the desperate efforts of GOP playmakers to keep the focus away from him even as they offer up the head of the much-hated Cheney on a plate. <br><br>But let's dial it back a bit.<br><br>Bush's rush to war was a clear indictment of everything his father stood for. Where Bush 41's war with Iraq was a carefully measured campaign that sought to build alliances, share internationally the responsibility and expense and carefully court the world of public opinion, Bush 43's war resembled a pack of drunken cowboys riding into town and recklessly shooting up the saloon. <br><br>Junior's war was a mockery of his father's efforts, and he didn't want to waste time on things like National Intelligence Estimates, an analysis of all the pre-war intelligence regarding Iraq which might have caught many of the specious claims that were waved through by partisan yahoos playing spy. Dick Durbin had to make a special request for an NIE to even be done prior to a declaration of war (p. 12 of the SSCI). National Intelligence Officers say that "ideally they would like about three months to produce an NIE;" this one was produced in less than twenty days, and its findings were never sent out for peer review or to a panel of outside experts because BushCo. said there wasn't time. (p. 13, SSCI)<br><br>Ergo, Curveball. And 2000 dead Americans.<br><br>I remember when Bubba Clinton and Bush Sr. were doing their tsunami tour and good son Bubba slept on the floor so Poppy could have the bed. Ouch. That had to rankle Junior. Then Poppy invited Bubba up to Kennebunkport (site of Junior's DUI). When I read that, my back went straight up. There is no way that a loadie like Junior didn't take that as an implicit criticism of everything he was and everything he'd done. <br><br>So when Joe Wilson appeared on the BushCo. radar as an administration critic, I'll believe Bush didn't register it when I'll believe Cheney came clean during his first tete-a-tete with Fitzgerald. <br><br>Wingnutia may want to impugn Wilson shamelessly, but Poppy called him a "true American hero" and raised him to the rank of Ambassador for the skillful way he handled himself in the midst of a very delicate and dangerous situation during the first Iraq war.<br><br>Moreover -- Scowcroft loved him.<br><br>Scowcroft and Wilson were chummy. They both sat on the American Turkish Council. As Wilson said in his book:<br>We fell into an easy relationship and would banter back and forth about the new administration and its predecessors. After board meetings or other events, we'd often Metro back across town together. As the obsession with Iraq overtook many influential members of the Bush administration, our conversations turned frequently to the emerging debate on Iraq and the merits of the approach being advanced by the prowar crowd.<br>Hallo! Wilson would pal around with Poppy's best friend and trash Junior. Then Scowcroft publicly called Junior out:"<br><br><br>BUT we do learn that poppy o,wilsie and sulkcraft are good ole boys.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: BUSH SR VS JR

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:42 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>They both sat on the American Turkish Council</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br>Turkey again? What does Sybil have to say about Wilson? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

checking in

Postby AnnaLivia » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:46 am

if i had time, anti, i'd write to the tune of Monster Mash for halloween. STILL wondering just exactly which names oughta be used most prominently, though. Ledeen looms large in my mind. too many stinkers to count. but creativity is parked on back burner for a few days. (loved helloween for the meanies, dbeach) kinda curious if my little song got posted elsewhere? (i keep trying to murder my ego, but only so much luck there, hah)<br><br>am having major computer troubles, too. working on it. weird stuff happening but my son visits music sites so no surprise maybe. (i'm waiting for his band's latest recording which i heard is on the radio somewhere, but he's perfected the art of reticence, this kid.)<br><br>in addition to 24/7 trying to form up best ideas on how to run effectively with whatever paddy gives me, i've been trying really hard to deduce just who the hell it is who wants paddy to find the "proper" juicy bits.<br><br>"little" things wheedling at me. won't stop nagging.<br><br>like this deal with shrubya and his Pa. if i'm not mistaken, one of the first things i said around here is how dumbya is a permanent son...incapable of rising up to become the father. fraction of a man. that whole scenario is deeper than shakespeare. it's positively Joycean. right out of finnegans wake. (i told you and it's true, everything in the world is in fw)<br><br>and every time i hear Turkey mentioned, Hastert comes to mind. where does that fit in? i dunno.<br><br>actally, today i spent quite awhile chasing around the web what is nothing more than pure hunch on my part...admittedly driven by personal desire for revenge against cheney, who, through his dealings at EDS, stole my family's already meager opportunities years ago. when i become a spiritual master, i won't hate that evil fucking fuckwad anymore. but until then...<br><br>i'm trying to figure out how the company EDS is involved with all this mess. big global player. "special" connect to england?<br><br>lots of others still on my mind, too. not depressing me, just still "holding vigil" for sufferers of all the natural disasters around the globe...<br><br>my soul seems to be on fire...so desirous to stop the uneccessary sufferings inflicted on people by wealthpowerful monsters...we allow...we accept...<br><br>i believe great big good things can happen at least as easily as great big bad things...<br><br>also been reading back through some threads here. working out some understandings. maybe will post if they'll be helpful when i'm done.<br><br>can't help but wish white supremacists would vaporize...like yesterday already...so tired of bigots<br><br>thanx for enduring my thoughts...<br><br>thanx to all for all reporting on FITZMAS...<br><br>GO PADDY <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Re: checking in

Postby AnnaLivia » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:13 am

and hey dbeach i almost forgot<br><br>if anybody ever needs help fighting off Freepers wingnuts from any site, just go to conceptual guerilla.com, and head to the forum.<br><br>i wouldn't mention my tinfoil hat if i were you, but they can organize a committee that eats freepers for breakfast.<br><br>just ask for sun tzu.<br><br>he uses ProtestWarriors and Freepers for chewtoys. they all do. at least they used to. <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

One more layer

Postby Peachtree Pam » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:48 am

From WMR:<br><br>October 25, 2005 -- Libby and Cheney links to global weapons smuggling cartel resulted in exposure of Brewster Jennings and Associates non official cover (NOC) network. CIA Leakgate also tied to AIPAC probe. CIA sources familiar with the Brewster Jennings and Associates NOC operation that worked for some ten years to counter the proliferation of nuclear weapons claim that the operation's cover was partially blown because of its success at removing Soviet era nuclear weaponry and materials such as high grade plutonium from the international weapons smuggling market. <br><br>Vice President Dick Cheney's chief if staff I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby was once the lawyer for Marc Rich, the Swiss-based American fugitive who was pardoned by President Clinton and is linked to a number of Russian and Ukrainian organized crime figures who have exiled themselves to Israel to avoid prosecution.<br><br>Brewster Jennings and the CIA Directorate of Operations Counter Proliferation Division (CPD) had established a program to purchase a range of nuclear weapons components, including Inter-continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) parts, nuclear warhead nose cones, and high grade plutonium and uranium bomb cores from Russian sources who were also selling to members of Russian Mafia networks who were, in turn, selling to the A. Q. Khan network in Pakistan and other WMD smuggling operations.<br><br>Brewster Jennings and CIA's CPD involved in purchasing Soviet nuke material from black market -- pitting them against the Russian Mafia and Scooter Libby.<br><br>The CIA's CPD agents were particularly worried about the materials for sale at the 70 square mile Russian nuclear weapons complex at Mayak, outside the town of Ozersk. In the late 1990s, black market high grade plutonium was being sold in buckets from warehouses in Mayak. For that reason, the CIA, using its Brewster Jennings NOC network as well as other contractors, purchased the black market materials from the nuclear "used car market," as a CIA source put it. The materials were transported to the Rocky Flats nuclear weapons plant in Colorado where they were dismantled and disabled.<br><br>This secret program became known to Mafia operatives active in the United States as early as 1999. CIA sources report that a well known neo-conservative figure at a Washington think tank received classified information about the Brewster Jennings/CPD operation via an espionage cell within the Department of Defense and passed it on to Israel, which, in turn, passed it to Mafia figures. Some of this information was contained in documents passed to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and the Israelis by indicted former Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and Pentagon Near East and South Asia Division analyst Larry Franklin. The classified counter proliferation information was contained in classified documents on "terrorist activities in Central Asia." The AIPAC/Franklin espionage operation has been vigorously pursued by the US Attorney for Eastern Virginia Paul McNulty who was named last Friday as the new Deputy Attorney General.<br><br>When the Mafia oligarchs discovered the CIA purchase program was driving up the prices of the Russian surplus nuclear materials making them unprofitable for organized crime, they used their connections inside the Bush White House and Pentagon to expose the operation to eliminate the chief American interlocutors and give themselves a lucrative virtual monopoly by removing their competition and driving up the resale price of the nuclear material even further. A CIA source said the Mafia established a nuclear "hedge fund" on the Russian nuclear materials. A CIA source confirmed that Libby and his former client Rich are connected to Russian Mafia figures involved in nuclear smuggling.<br><br>After the Mafia discovered the identities of key Russian and other players involved with the CIA WMD purchase program, some of them were executed gangland style.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/">www.waynemadsenreport.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br><br>I don't believe for a moment that Libby and Cheney are the only people involved. There is NO type of illegal activity that the Bush crime syndicate is not involved in, one way or another. For me this item just supports Anti's theory, but is only one layer of deception that has been revealed. There are many other layers to uncover.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Re: One more layer

Postby AnnaLivia » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:59 am

"I don't believe for a moment that Libby and Cheney are the only people involved."<br><br>at this point, PPam, the gaggle of suspects is so large i wouldn't even be surprised to find an actual Teenage Girl from Tahiti in on this deal.<br><br>GO PADDY <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

dbeach's post on Sr and Jr

Postby Peachtree Pam » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:46 am

Anti, did you notice that dbeach's post points out that Wilson and GHWB are friends, both members of the American Turkish Council. Wilson is Sr's agent, working to protect Sr's interests. GHWB would sacrifice anyone, including Jr to protect the money - and perhaps open up the channels more quickly for Jeb in 08. <br><br>Someone also asked about a time line as to when Tenant "suddenly" resigned. He resigned on June 2 2004.<br>Bush testified before Fitzgerald's group on 24 June 2004, accompanied by his criminal defense lawyer, Jim Sharp. It later came out that Jr had hired this defense lawyer over a year ago, putting it into the time frame of June 2003, when the project to "expose" Plame/Wilson was going public. What a coincidence.<br><br>All this shows that Sr is always pulling the strings if you can get beneath the cover-up layers. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Wilson and Scowcroft

Postby Peachtree Pam » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:13 am

I meant to type "Scowcroft and Wilson are friends, members of the Turkish American Council". Both Scowcroft and Wilson are Sr's agents. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Wilson and Scowcroft

Postby antiaristo » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:29 am

Mornin’ Pam.<br>Turkey IS rearing its head a lot. Isn’t it.<br>This has relevance to the Wilson/Plame (narrow) thead as well as this “Watergate” (broad) thread. (stolen from fdl comments – source is Wayne Madsen)<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>July 31, 2005/August 1, 2005 **** Plame leak damaged a major CIA investigation linking senior Bush administration officials to WMD proliferation.<br><br>U.S. intelligence insiders have pointed out that the White House is using "Rovegate" and "Who in the White House said what to whom?" as a smoke screen to divert attention away from the actual counter-proliferation work Mrs. Wilson and her Brewster Jennings & Associates team were engaged in. The arrival of Timothy Flanigan as Patrick J. Fitzgerald's boss is likely related to the mountains of evidence Fitzgerald has now collected to indict senior White House officials, particularly, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, for criminal conspiracy in exposing a sensitive U.S. intelligence operation that was targeting some of their closest political and business associates. Libby, it will be recalled, was the attorney for fugitive global smuggler and Clinton-pardoned multi-billionaire Marc Rich, someone who has close ties to the Sharon government and Israeli intelligence. It is no coincidence that FBI translator-turned-whistleblower Sibel Edmonds uncovered nuclear material and narcotics trafficking involving Turkish intermediaries with ties to Israel at the same time Brewster Jennings and the CIA's Counter Proliferation Division was hot on the trail of nuclear proliferators tied to the Israeli government of Ariel Sharon and the A. Q. Khan network of Pakistan.<br><br>Feith and Libby: Ultimate targets of CIA counter-proliferation team?<br><br>Time magazine reported on July 31 that White House knew about Plame's identity long before Joseph Wilson's July 6, 2003 OP ED in the New York Times. Feith and Libby had reasons to be worried about Plame and her team's counter-proliferation work.<br><br>An arrest in early 2004 points to the links between Israeli agents and Islamist groups bent on producing weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear weapons. According to intelligence sources, this was a network that was a major focus of Edmonds' and Valerie Plame Wilson's work. In January 2004, FBI and U.S. Customs agents arrested Asher Karni, a Hungarian-born Orthodox Jew, Israeli citizen, and resident of Cape Town, South Africa, at Denver International Airport for illegally exporting 200 electrically triggered spark gaps -- devices that send synchronized electrical pulses and are used in nuclear weapons...</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br>So now we have Libby, Rove and Cheney, implicated in a plot to burn a CIA anti-proliferation network working to collect evidence and follow the money in an arms sales ring that had ties to the Bush administration. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>It is important to note that the leak to Novak that outed Ms. Wilson was only part of the Novack story. I don't see too many people discussing the followup story that Novak wrote a week later that outed Ms. Wilson's cover operation, Brewster Jennings and burned her whole undercover network.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>...what is clear is that an Israeli-based network, involving key neo-conservatives in the Bush adminstration, were attempting to speed up the clock on the delivery by the A. Q. Khan network of prohibited nuclear material to countries like Iran, thereby justifying a pre-emptive U.S. (and Israeli-supported) attack on Iranian nuclear installations. It was this network that attracted the attention of the CIA and when it realized some of the "men behind the curtain" were in the Pentagon, they had their smoking gun evidence of double dealing by Bush administration officials and their compatriots in the Sharon government.<br>[...]<br>A Malaysian link was also discovered in Karni’s network, which is significant in light of developments involving Brewster Jennings' exposure by Rove and Libby. A Swiss citizen named Urs Tinner was arrested by German authorities in October 2004. Tinner was accused of supervising the manfucture of centrifuge components in Malaysia. The United States demanded Tinner’s release, which led to speculation that Tinner was a U.S. intelligence asset who penetrated the A.Q. Khan network and may have been part of the Brewster Jennings operation.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Now this story is almost as hard to follow in print as it was on the radio, but if the evidence is leading Fitzgerald to consider this as one of the motives for the outing of Ms. Wilson and Brewster Jennings this could turn out to be bigger than any of us may have imagined. Add to this the possibility of Fitgerald looking into whether the Bush administration lied to congress in the run-up to the war and we may be in for a real shitstorm if he's able to connect all the dots.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://progressivereaction.blogs...r-">progressivereaction.blogs...r-</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> jennings.html<br>Sangemon | Homepage | 10.25.05 - 10:42 pm | #<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Now as you can imagine I was delighted to see a reminder of the ultimate reality underlying this affair - AQ Khan and his proliferation activities.<br>But what REALLY piqued my interest is the bolded comment. I have been saying that the real leak of substance was the identity of Brewster-Jennings into the pages of the Washington Post on October 4 2003. This seemed to be saying it had happened much earlier, on or around 21 July 2003.<br>So I Checked, and this is what I found<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The Wilsons for Gore<br>On the same day in 1999 that retired diplomat Joseph Wilson was returned $1,000 of $2,000 he contributed to Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore a month earlier because it exceeded the federal li<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Oct 4, 2003</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>by Robert Novak ( bio | archive )<br><br>WASHINGTON -- On the same day in 1999 that retired diplomat Joseph Wilson was returned $1,000 of $2,000 he contributed to Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore a month earlier because it exceeded the federal limit, his CIA-employee wife gave $1,000 to Gore using a fictitious identification for herself.<br><br>In making her April 22, 1999, contribution, Valerie E. Wilson identified herself as an "analyst" with "Brewster-Jennings & Associates." No such firm is listed anywhere, but the late Brewster Jennings was president of Socony-Vacuum oil company a half-century ago. Any CIA employee working under "non-official cover" always is listed with a real firm, but never an imaginary one. <br><br>A footnote: In July when he revealed himself as author of a report commissioned by the CIA, Wilson sought a book agent. After being turned down by a prominent agent, he has now found one</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/robertnovak/2003/10/04/168651.html">www.townhall.com/opinion/...68651.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>First, the date. October 4 2003 is the same date as the Pincus/Allen piece in the Washington Post sourced to two "Bush administration officials". <br><br>Second, Novak is spinning it to support a contention that he was unaware that Plame was undercover, which seems tailored to a defence against the IIPA.<br><br>Third, Wilson was seeking a book deal even before the most sensitive information had leaked.<br><br>I am more convinced now than ever that the leak of substance took place in the WaPo of October 4. If you compare the Pincus/Allen to the guidelines laid down for prosecution under 18 USC 793/4 in USSC Morison it is clear the Espionage Act was broken. It is also clear that severe damage was done to Brewster-Jennings (those eight redacted pages) and the CIA (that anonymous star).<br><br>If that is true Fitz has had his case on ice for ages. He has a conspiracy to breach the Espionage Act on behalf of two "Bush administration officials". A death penalty case.<br><br>But the legal doctrine for conspiracy is that ALL are responsible for the outcome. I suspect the bulk of Fitz's efforts have been to tie OTHERS to the conspiracy he has already demonstrated. All that "who said what to whom" is not about proving his case. He's already done that. It's about tying everone from Bush down to that really nasty conspiracy that took place on October 4.<br><br>What do you think?<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=antiaristo>antiaristo</A> at: 10/26/05 6:35 am<br></i>
antiaristo

Re: Wilson and Scowcroft

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:38 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://firedoglake.blogspot.com/">firedoglake.blogspot.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Pam I am quoting part of her words from firedog.<br>.She completely mises the pt that the elites are all in it together....RI is the only forum that will even consider that Wilson is in on the crimes SEEMS OBVIOUS to me..BUT most have already annointed him to hero status..<br><br><br>NOBODY is above criticism particularly the talkin heads of TV and the book writers who are capitalizing on their crimes like wilson..Whats his follow -up book ..How he thinks bush should have got in trouble BUT the USA must avoid a Constistitutional crisis to save the Republic<br>..WE are already in a CON Crisis since 11/00 and further back than that plus the republic has been overthrown by these same elite criminal syndicates<br><br>IVY LEAGUE CRIMINALS.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

October 4, 2003 "outing"

Postby Peachtree Pam » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:53 am

Hi Anti,<br>I think you are absolutely correct. Everything points to a verification of your theory, that Plame and Wilson are Sr's agents helping to cover up yet another Bush crime enterprise, this one the sale of nuclear components to nations they plan to attack. They are all traitors of the first magnitude. They should ALL get life imprisonment. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Re: October 4, 2003 "outing"

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:15 am

Vanity Fair's article on Sybil Edmunds. I find it interesting that Ashcroft gagged her. Also interesting that he recused himself from Plame investigation. The Turkish connections to this case are interesting. I'm still not jumping on board the Wilsons-are-complicit wagon just yet.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://pogoblog.typepad.com/pogo/files/vanityfair_clean.pdf">pogoblog.typepad.com/pogo..._clean.pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>And here is the link to RawStory's article on the Vanity Fair article:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Vanity_Fair_floats_allegations_GOP_chief_Hastert_took_Turkish__0803.html">rawstory.com/news/2005/Va..._0803.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

small beans today

Postby firstimer » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:46 pm

Wow,<br><br>I finally get that bigger picture. Aristo, hats off to you for seeing deeper. Now I worry that the simple indictment of Cheney, Libby, and Rove, would be simply a coverup. While the public digests it as the biggest conspiracy since watergate. This explains my feelings that if Fitz is a Crony of Bush et al, why is he pursuing this so far? why not submit a report and take off. People will forget the whole thing in 2 weeks. It seems that there was so much exposed by Sibel, and perhaps somebody else, that the indictments from the "leak" part of the conspiracy, although very serious, are the "easy" way to cover the rest. Throw a few to the lions and escape with the crime of the century while the people sleep with their belly's full.<br><br>I also get the feeling that the NY Times tolerated this and supported Plame because there was more to reveal there. I think that the "Steak Dinner" offered to Miller was the public face of a backroom payoff for not exposing the true apparatus of the CIA's connection to the NY Times. This would also explain why Bill Keller is taking the fall for something he didn't start and probably didn't like supporting. There is no way that her stories weren't suspicious. Keller didn't miss an opportunity to reign in Miller he was instructed to let her go by Sulzberger. This also explains the Arrogance of Judith. She has dirt on them that would destroy the NYT. That is the only way that she could conceivably get her job back essentially by keeping her mouth shut about the Master/Puppet relationship the CIA has with the NY Times.<br><br>Whew what a day so far<br><br>firstimer <p></p><i></i>
firstimer

rude awakening

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:59 pm

"I'm still not jumping on board the Wilsons-are-complicit wagon just yet."<br><br>Plenty of room and a more scenic view.<br><br>I understand that people are taking their time and making their own carefully crafted decisions...Its a lota info to conceptualize... <br><br>the world leaders have sold us for their own profit and they mock us by their arrogance<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Indictments

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:47 pm

RawStory says that in addition to the two White House staff indictments, there are two more, not employed at the White House:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Prosecutor_in_leak_case_seeks_indictments_1026.html">rawstory.com/news/2005/Pr..._1026.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>snip<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Two other officials, who are not employees in the White House, are also expected to face indictments, the lawyers said.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Who be they? Journalists? Wolfowitz? Bolton? Tenet? Powell? Ashcroft? Clarke?<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 10/26/05 11:50 am<br></i>
chiggerbit

PreviousNext

Return to Plame Investigation