Woodward/Bradlee, Armitage, Plame Outing: Mystery Subterfuge

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:39 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em> "....a part that I don't think I can talk about."<br></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>Sorry, I am just waking up to this issue. Is this indicative of MKUltra, mind control, DID? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby * » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:50 am

<br> <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Sorry, I am just waking up to this issue. Is this indicative of MKUltra, mind control, DID?"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br> I have no idea but considering what's been 'illuminated' by RI, it certainly seems plausible to me. I've never seen the article itself nor the quote (that I can recall) 'til tonight when I went looking for the Gary Allen piece. I always thought it weird that <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em> Squeaky Fromm</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> was involved in the first attempt ... <br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:09 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The article also said that U.S. District Judge Samuel Conti, "added to the air of mystery surrounding her case (and) sealed all the trial evidence." .."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>So, how many years has this been sealed? Isn't this open to Freedom of Information by now, this many years later? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Probe V7N6:

Postby MinM » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Never forget...
Ben Bradlee had this book pulped.

http://www.ctka.net/pr900-ang.html
Earth-704509
MinM

Previous

Return to Plame Investigation