Calvi: "murder commissioned in Poland"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

re: Who's Who In World Corruption

Postby emad » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:17 pm

I will post their names along with mine when the site is launched. <p></p><i></i>
emad

Blog: View Blog (0)

The Broken Cross

Postby mother » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:16 pm

Those of you who have read Piers Compton may be interested in exploring the links at OpusDeiAlert.com and the perhaps Blood on the Altar by Craig Heimembicher(sp?) All this stuff is coming together in what Michael Hoffman calls twilight language, the Revelation of the Method. And am I the only one who actually saw with my own eyes in real-time the huge demon configured in smoke of the World Trade Center? I have acces to a reproduction of it maybe. But this was no BVM-in-pancake kind of thing which requires a bit of imagination. This was utterly realistic. The WTC most assuredly was an occult sacrifice of diabolic disorientation. The bad guys have taken over the structure of the Catholic Church. This is probably why the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to 70,000 witnesses in Fatima Portugal in 1917. See TheImmaculateHeart.com. The conspiracy to supress the Third Secret of Fatima ties in with so incredibly much of information posted in Rigorous Intuition. It just goes deeper and deeper. I have too many little children clamoring for attention to make my point in any scholarly or persusive manner, but I do love you for all the brilliant info & research. A quick look at the twisted,ugly "cross" sported by these Novus Ordo popes ought to make one wonder who has control of the buildings of the Church. Then a quick comparison between Masonic temples and Novus Ordo churches might be interesting. Hey, check out the sede vacante NovusOrdoWatch.com for some images. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: The Broken Cross - Thankx Mother for this contribution.

Postby emad » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:14 pm

At the heart of the patriarchal belief systems that have taken over human superstitious behavior and craving for connection to the supernatural is the overwhelming evidence of a systematic erasing of belief in the Goddess - in particular the worship of Isis, Mother of Creation.<br><br>A massive effort to distort, discredit and replace has resulted in the proliferation of male-God religions that many see as being at the heart of a patriarchal neurosis that is the fuel for war.<br><br>The church dedicated to Mary Magdalene at Rennes le Chateau in the French Pyrenees is a good place to see some of the imagery that depicts this struggle.<br><br>Thanks too for the links to those sites that refer.<br><br>Looking forward to checking them out.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
emad

Previous

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths