Poodle's Whip whimpers at God's Banker's murderous fate

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Poodle's Whip whimpers at God's Banker's murderous fate

Postby emad » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:42 pm

Computer hijackers leave Austin Mitchell lost for words<br><br>Austin Mitchell, the colourful Labour MP, has fallen victim to computer hackers. His outspoken weblog has been replaced by a picture of a young man in a gas mask, boasting of how he has taken over the site. <br><br>This means visitors can no longer read Mitchell’s story about the government whip who keeps a picture of Blackfriars bridge on his office wall alongside a photograph of Roberto Calvi, the Italian banker found hanging there in 1982 amid mysterious circumstances. “If the government loses a vote,” the whip told Mitchell, “that’s what will happen to me.” <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,176-1715050_2,00.html">www.timesonline.co.uk/new..._2,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
emad

Blog: View Blog (0)

Calvi's body found in area out of Met Police jusrisdiction:

Postby emad » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:31 pm

AS quoted in my Calvi story here on this website:<br>"CALVI MURDER COMMISSIONED IN POLAND":<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p097.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=22.topic">p097.ezboard.com/frigorou...D=22.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>Evening Standard feature on Calvi death<br>From ES Magazine, written by Charlotte Eagar: "The Last Supper"<br><br>SNIP:<br>.....The conspiracy theorists went wild and Calvi's death spawned a mini-industry. Calvi was found hanging under Blackfriars Bridge, but NOT to send a symbolic, Masonic message, but because by boat on the Thames, it is the FIRST PLACE YOU GET TO OUT OF THE JURISDICTION OF THE METROPOLITAN POLICE. IE controlled by the City of London cops, legendary for their virtual immunity from corruption - inlike the Met who at the time of Sit Robert Mark's leadership, were little more than pwns opf Margaret Thatcher.<br><br>Calvi died knowing he had to find ?54 million to pay back the Vatican Bank for money lost in shell companies in South America, His financial jiggery-pokery had resulted in a four year jail sentence for breaking currency laws. He was out on a ppeal but his passport had been confiscated, he flew on a private plane with a fake passport under the name of CALVINI....<br><br>BACK to the Austin Mitchell story in today's Sunday Times:<br><br>It is worth mentioning that Poodle's politically suicidal relationship with George W Bush could end in the total, permanent obliteration of his administration if this Calvi story unwinds a little more.<br><br>In the early hours of the morning of 19 June 1982, one day before Calvi was found dead under Blackfriars Bridge, George Walker Bush was among a group of drinkers detained at an illegal North London drinking club that had been previously busted by the Metropolitan Police for child sex offences.<br><br>The London Evening News briefly reported that later that day Bush appeared with a hastily-summoned lawyer supplied by the US Embassy at Central London's Wells Street Magistrates Court and was processed for public disorder/drunkenness offences that were thrown out by the magistrate due to 'lack of evidence' - ie. no witnesses turned up.<br><br>It was further reported that the hearing was adjourned for 21 days after the cops asked for more time to find the witness. Bush was to come back on those terms.<br><br>Bush left for the US via an unspecified Carribean destination on the morning of 20 June.<br><br>When I sourced this press cutting held on microfiche in the British Library some fifteen years ago, I immediately copied it and placed in a secure location, ready to add to my burgeoning collection of GWB stories. It will form part of my accumulated biography of him in the "Who's Who in World Corruption" site that I and co-editors will be publishing shortly on the internet.<br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=emad@rigorousintuition>emad</A> at: 7/31/05 11:47 am<br></i>
emad

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths