Tom Flocco : Bush/Clintons killed JFK jr {8/31/05}

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Tom Flocco : Bush/Clintons killed JFK jr {8/31/05}

Postby dbeach » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:39 pm

Good to hear from Tom F. who broke the Bush indicted story<br><br>from 11/22/63 to 7/7/05 and many more crimes done by the same ruling elites,their relatives and mercenaries<br><br><br>"Division 4 team names Clintons, Bush 41, 43 in JFK Jr. assassination<br><br>by Tom Flocco<br><br>“One of my family members was related to JFK Jr.‘s grandmother, and although it was not a blood relationship, I had at least a half dozen lengthy conversations with John during the years before he died. We liked each other and hit it off; so this was why John opened up to me and seemed to trust me regarding his future plans to run against either Hillary Clinton for the Senate or George W. Bush for the Presidency in 2000. John had many conversations with my relative; and he gave her permission to discuss his political aspirations with friends so this was not a closely held secret. But what was interesting was that John told me he was pretty sure he could win either of those races.” ("Delbert," former Interpol operative and CIA Division 4 team member)<br><br>Caldwell, New Jersey -- August 31, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- “I know I’m risking my life in allowing you to interview me; but I’m aware there is an operational grand jury and indictments regarding the White House, so now is the time. I‘m tired<br><br> <br>of knowing all the details and perpetrators of the murder of an innocent and good man without seeing justice. John’s death has caused tremendous trauma throughout the Kennedy family,“ said a 40ish ex-operative who consented to discuss the investigation and his part in writing the JFK Jr. plane crash preliminary and final reports authorized by the FBI. <br><br>“Just refer to me as ‘Delbert.’ That’s good enough,” he said, adding, “If they will kill ‘John-John,’ they’ll kill anybody.”<br><br>The long-time Special Forces and Division 4 operative’s explosive evidence, witness testimony and his team’s suppressed and classified final report naming former Presidents Bill Clinton and George H. W. Bush, President George W. Bush and Senator Hillary Clinton among others as being involved in orchestrating the assassination of John F. Kennedy Jr. will require U.S. Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald to hear testimony to investigate John Jr.’s death as part of his ongoing grand jury probe involving White House crime families.<br><br><br><br>1999 piper saratoga II TC<br>....similar to JFK jr. plane <br>During three exclusive interviews with TomFlocco.com, the ex-operative told us the final classified report specifically said “JFK Jr.’s plane broke in half just aft of the cabin. The damage was caused by a plastique (C-4) shape charge which was formed along the bottom of the fuselage and up along both sides of the walls. The charge was caused to be set off or exploded with a large spark generated by a barometric switch device triggered by the altitude of the plane. In other words, the assassins chose the altitude for the explosion of the plane--a standard procedure to make the target’s murder look like an accident.”<br><br>Delbert said his team and their witnesses and families have been in physical jeopardy since 1999 “because the media did not report the truth about what happened;” and that all involved are now placing their lives in the hands of Fitzgerald and his deputies to prosecute the evidence--charges that will serve to mitigate compromised media outlets now protecting the White House with spin and insinuations that Fitzgerald is using the “perjury trap” to manufacture crimes instead of genuinely seeking evidence. <br><br>Sources close to one grand jury indicate the spin will not work this time. The U.S. intelligence community is monitoring the work of all the prosecutors and grand juries. Serious crimes with supporting evidence involving three branches of government and the media have already threatened the long term survival of the Republic. <br><br>We learned that scores of witnesses were interviewed by Division 4: a) at the scene of the explosion off Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts, b) when the plane and bodies were recovered, c) in the White House regarding the assassination plot prior to the crash, and d) at the airport concerning what witnesses saw three days before Kennedy’s plane took off. Collectively, they tell a different story than the media--one that might ultimately rival the political intrigue surrounding ancient Rome’s ruling Caesars."<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm">www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Flocco

Postby st4 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:06 am

And his website is down again... <p></p><i></i>
st4

Re: Flocco

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:26 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm">www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>no still working I sent this out to many Duers and gettin lots of interest BUT am not posting it at DU..don't need the heart aches<br><br>I shook hands with JFK and the family in 1958 and have a HUGE psiric connection to them BUT am not their pal or anything like that..I knew he was murdered on 11/22/63 and the govt did it..way deep in my soul.<br>.Its my mission to solve the case and bring the criminals to justice and bush sr was involved.. maybe evn planned it WHO PROFITED from Jacks death?? the fall of family Kenendy is elipsed by the rise of family bush..its the Irish aginst the british royalty <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Purge the Evil

Postby BlueCherub » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:38 am

Wow, thanks dbeach for the heads up on this! <br><br>All I can say now is please Fitz, stay safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <p></p><i></i>
BlueCherub

Postby AnnaLivia » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:24 am

yeah, thanx! can i ask what was the occasion when you shook hands, dbeach? just curious.<br><br>and shall we send Paddy F a BIG box of energy bars? <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:34 am

My dad belonged to the American legion in MA and was invited as was eevry member..we stood in line for a long time and when we got it..they wre all there..JFK Jackie<br>Bobbie Teddy all their wives.. I think the Mom Rose Kennedy who was a Boston Fitzgerlad bu am not sure I was 10 and the yrs are rolling by me..I have told this story many times about meeting the Kennedys and people are amazed..I also heard his speech in MA in 1960 days before he won the elction.. My psychic bond with the Kennedy clan is huge and very personal..I also vacationed many times in cape cod and was near their home in Hyannisport..more recently I attended Mass at St Marys church in Newport RI where JFK and Jacki married on and check this date 9/12/53 .WOW!!<br><br>I know God wants the crimes solved and I can't let it go.<br>the descent of the Kennedy clan and the ascent of the bush criminals and very few can connect the dots <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Can you imagine

Postby Fearless » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:10 pm

if they would have let John-John live and run for office? <p></p><i></i>
Fearless

Re: Tom Flocco : Bush/Clintons killed JFK jr {8/31/05}

Postby elfismiles » Tue May 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Hillary Clinton & The Mysterious Death of JFK Jr.
By Andrew Collins - May 8, 2016

Approaching the end of two terms in the White House, the Clinton’s began preparing for their political future. They focused their attention on developing Hillary as a politician (even though she had no actual experience), and selling influence while they had it…buy now, pay later…payable to what would become “The Clinton Foundation”. Hillary refused to return to Arkansas, and suggested the purchase of a home in New York which would allow her to run for the Senate in the upcoming election. There was just one obstacle…. JFK Jr. had entered the political scene. New York was electric with word of JFK Jr. reclaiming his fathers legacy! A piece of Camelot was still alive in America, and donors began to line up. She knew she could never defeat the son of JFK in New England.

“I’m not going back to Arkansas!”

During a normal flight, at 9:20 PM, July 16,1999, John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. radioed the tower at an airport near Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts announcing that he was preparing to land. Seconds after, his plane exploded in mid-air, and this was witnessed by several people including a local newspaper reporter and an attorney. Luggage was recovered miles from the crash site, an event that can only be caused by a mid-air explosion.

Five hours after the plane went down, William “Bill” Clinton sent out the equivalent of the Sixth Fleet to find the wreckage, hide it and the bodies from the snoopy media, and though JFK Jr. was never in the Navy, and though the families did not consent,…he ordered the cremation the corpses, and threw the ashes into the sea in a quickly planned Navy funeral. No photographs were permitted of the recovered bodies. Kennedy’s emergency locator was removed, the cockpit recorder was disabled, and the flight log was taken (All of which is documented in the official investigation report).

Behind the scenes, a cover story was concocted. The weather, which was perfect, somehow became stormy. JFK Jr. now had a gimpy leg, and Kennedy was “emotional”. Reports by the FAA and FBI, both concluding foul play was involved, were buried, and all inquires led to dead-ends. In truth, all reports confirm that JFK Jr. was a “highly skilled and careful pilot”.

The Kennedy family was furious, New York was heartbroken….all evidence had been destroyed or burned by executive command. “She killed him, I know she did”, said a Kennedy staffer who asked to remain anonymous.

The Clinton’s bought their home in New York, formed the Clinton Foundation, and Hillary won her Senate seat.

http://pmnightlynews.com/index.php/2016 ... stigation/

Andrew Collins
Former political analyst for The Boston Herald

PM Nightly News is committed to the core principles of journalism, open debate, civil discourse, and fair and researched coverage of the news. We are opposed to intolerance, excessive government control, and attempts to monopolize opinion or suppress freedom of thought. We invite all who share these values to join us here at PM Nightly News.

See also:

Audio Clip on JFK, Jr. Flight Released
Post by chiggerbit » 07 Feb 2007 21:48
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10723
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby NeonLX » Tue May 24, 2016 1:30 pm

^^^^^^How reputable is that source? I mean, I don't trust the Clintons in the least, but this is some crazily heavy shit.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby elfismiles » Tue May 24, 2016 2:06 pm

NeonLX » 24 May 2016 17:30 wrote:^^^^^^How reputable is that source? I mean, I don't trust the Clintons in the least, but this is some crazily heavy shit.

Not sure... That's why I quoted the bit about the author and site. I tried to suss it out as a possible satire site but it doesn't appear to be that.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Tue May 24, 2016 2:30 pm

There's a darn good documentary from years ago that posits JFK Jr was George W. Bush's 'initiation'. Apparently he was MIA for like the whole week during which JFK Jr's plane went down.

I don't know about all of that (I mean I don't disbelieve it but it's not exactly something you can prove), but he was most certainly killed/assassinated in the typical ritualistic fashion. July 16 is one of those days with occult significance apparently... it was 30 years to the day of the launch of Apollo 11, which was also the release date of Eyes Wide Shut. also 54 years after the Trinity test which exploded the first atomic bomb.
Agent Orange Cooper

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths