wellstone assassination

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

wellstone assassination

Postby john darmy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:15 pm

Sorry if this topic has already been addressed on this forum. I searched for it and couldn't find anything, so that's why I'm starting this thread. Just like when JFK Jr.'s plane crashed, I had a strong feeling when Paul Wellstone died in a plane crash that it was no accident. I wasn't aware that a book had been written about it until the other day when I started searching the Internet for information about the crash. I was surprised and delighted to discover that the public library in Indianapolis had a copy of the book, and I'm reading it now. This crash reminds of the Watergate plane crash at Midway Airport in Chicago in 1972 because just like in that one, a team of FBI agents descended on the crash scene soon after the crash. And in this case, the FBI agents had to leave St. Paul at about the same time the plane took off in order to get there at noon -- one hour after the plane crashed. Almost like they KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. For more information about the book:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.assassinationscience.com/American_Assassination.html">www.assassinationscience....ation.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
john darmy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: wellstone assassination

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:01 pm

let me C<br>One minute wellstone is well.. well.<br>after speaking to snarlin sauron cheny<br><br>wellstone is not so well<br>and in fact very dead..R.I.P. Another good one.<br><br>lots of plane crashes and mysterious sucicides since 11/22/63 <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:13 pm

Plane crashes and politics would make a good data dump. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Wellstone

Postby heyjt » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:16 pm

J.D. ;<br>Look in Jeff's past writing in the "assassination" section. <p></p><i></i>
heyjt

Re: Wellstone

Postby Sweejak » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:47 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"If you vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be severe ramifications for you and the state of Minnesota." <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.liberalslant.com/jt123003.htm">www.liberalslant.com/jt123003.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Re: Wellstone

Postby NoNostalgia » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:09 pm

I have to wonder why Wellstone wasn't more conscious of the fact that so many politcally motivated 'accidents' had occurred on small planes in the past. Was he just too comfortable, was he TOO incredulous? I have very little doubt that Wellstone was assassinated. But I wonder why he wasn't more careful. <p></p><i></i>
NoNostalgia

Politics & Plane Crashes...............

Postby Byrne » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:07 am

Chiggerbit,<br><br>There is a table of info regarding Politicians (& others) and Plane Crashes/'Suicides' etc. at <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://mindprod.com/politics/asbestos.html" target="top">this site</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> . I think I posted the link here before, sometime (on the subject of William Colby-CIA).<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Byrne

Postby chump » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 pm

I recently linked to this article from Veteran's Today (11/21/11) in which Jim Fetzer outlines his book, American Assasination (2004); presenting a compelling case that directed energy weapons developed by Raytheon (who owns Beechcraft) were possibly utilized by the "executive assasination ring " described by S. Hersch, to bring down Wellstone's A-100.

Here's a comment from a reader:

Joe E
October 26, 2011 - 5:55 pm
A few things that I can add to this with personal experience. In 1978 just after receiving my private pilots license I decided to take a flight from the Wilmington, De airport to Williamsburg, VA. As I was flying at 9000 feet which was the altitude I needed to be able to glide over the Chesapeake Bay in the event of a engine failure I suddenly felt a sudden boom to the airplane and all my controls locked up. I was flying VFR but suddenly my autopilot was active and took total control of the airplane. I could not turn the yoke left or right, up or down, the altimeter was frozen and had fallen off its two spindles and the compass was spinning in circles. I had to use the rudders to turn and the power for altitude. Having the ocean on the left and the bay on the right and below. For some reason I never panicked but started doing 360 degree turns to lose altitude and spotted a runway between the bay and the ocean as I did my turns, I don’t remember the name but it is where all the wild horses are on the peninsula. I did land on that airstrip and as soon as I got within 50 feet above the ground the autopilot went off and my controls worked again. The mechanic at the airport could find nothing wrong with the plane and when I flew it back to Wilmington the FBO’s mechanic and the government inspector found nothing wrong either, they chalked it up to hitting an air pocket that jolted the plane. A few days later my former instructor called me up to tell me that he had traced my route and exactly where the incident occurred the military had put out a notam about weapons testing in the area and for pilots to be on notice. I believe by what happened to the compass that I was hit by some sort of energy burst that took over my controls or made them malfunction.

I listened to Professor Fetzer’s show regarding Wellstone and I believe the truck that was spotted was putting out a high power VOR signal 108.2 MHZ which led the plane off course, overpowering the actual VOR and also was jamming the tower at 122.7 MHz. If you add the second harmonic of the vor with the tower frequency you get 339.1 and many garage doors operate at 340 MHz, garage doors don’t have a very selective front end so it just needs to be close. If they got hit by what I got hit by then the controls were locked up and that is why the plane was seen in a slip (crab I think you called it) the pilot was trying to steer with the rudders. Unfortunately for them a twin is very hard to control in these situations and luckily I was in a single engine piper cherokee.

Fetzer links to a video: "Paul Wellstone. They Killed him", Snowshoe Films (2011) - which has since been removed by the YouTube user, but the preview is worth a look.

There's an outline of the video here: http://www.snowshoefilms.com/wellstone.html
chump

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths