THe Sago Mining Tragedy and the mystery of Ariel Sharon

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

THe Sago Mining Tragedy and the mystery of Ariel Sharon

Postby rocco322 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:01 am

Am I, and the Spaceman, the only two who had this idea this week? I don't even know where to begin...<br>These two incidents are drowning in numerology and/or symbology. Remember, for this blood sacrifice to have any substance or power to the occultists, it must be presented to the public. <br><br>So who better than Anderson Cooper and Rita Cosby? Both submerged as one with the illuminati.<br><br>First the Virginia mining incident. The names alone are suspect. Talmansville. Tall man? "the land was inhabitated by giants"? David vs. Goliath? The Anakim, Rephaim, etc. This is the illuminati doing their thing. The 'caving in' you could say. One of the many lands where giants were in control was... Gaza. The land of the giants. The same piece of land Sharon gave away last year. Sago was a type of tree that flourished in ancient times in Syria, Jordan, and ...Palestine.<br><br>Ariel Sharon has had 3 operations. The miner has 3 operations. Both are in drug induced comas. Both are being reported simulateneouly on CNN. Back to back in fact. The most basic question that needs to be answered is how did the survivor survive a whole 30 hours past the other 11? (One died immediately according to one of the survivors diaries. )<br><br> It was Cooper and Crosby who reported that there were 12 survivors. This is where it started. The head of the miners union himself said "no one ever said that anyone had survived". Why a whole week of coverage? This was not a rare occurence. There have been many mining accidents in recent years. <br><br>First, let's look at CNN and their coverage this week. Fritz in Israel and Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper in Virginia. Why was Anderson Cooper moved to the 10:00 spot two months ago? Possibly as a set up for this event? Anderson Cooper was already on location when the patsy witness woman "came running from the church to tell me that only 1 had survived, the other 11 men had died". Who at the church would or could override the authority of the head of the union? And why would Cooper even be there away from his anchor chair for a very typical and everyday story??<br><br> The mining incident timeline itself is mired in 11's . <br><br> There is so much here, I was thinking I would find the topic here on the RI board. <br><br> I suggest everyone go to conspiracycentral.net and download the A View from Space" from Sat. Jan. 7th.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rocco322

Blog: View Blog (0)

correction

Postby jingofever » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:12 am

12 miners died, one survived. <p></p><i></i>
jingofever

SAGO AND SHARON

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:39 pm

You are CORRECT, while in fact 12 miners did die and ONE survived, the MEDIA played it out in 11s because the FIRST death of the original 13 was seperate from the other 12, so we got a lot of "11 dead 1 survived" play on numbers.<br><br>A friend mentioned when she sees "Tallmansville" she sees Talisman. Also she noted that a satanic coven is made up of 12 members with the 13th member, known as the all seeing eye, sitting in the middle of the round table during the black mass.<br><br>I feel something strange is going on in the world...stay tuned! <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

conspiracycentral

Postby mother » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:27 pm

rocco, I could not access your related site, was that the correct address? I'd be curious to know more connections between the mining accident and Sharon, besides the numerology aspect? Aside from these news items being reported at the same time? <p></p><i></i>
mother

numerology and paranoid/hebephrenic schizophrenia

Postby robertdreed » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:23 pm

Not to come down too heavy on non-falsifiable hypotheses like this one, but much of the bed space of the long-term care mental hospitals is devoted to patients who have taken similar ideas seriously to the point where they're unable to shake them off. <br><br>Of course, it's also possible to concoct and disseminate such paranoid frameworks while not believing a bit of it.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Why was Anderson Cooper moved to the 10:00 spot two months ago? Possibly as a set up for this event?"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>LOL <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=robertdreed>robertdreed</A> at: 1/8/06 1:30 pm<br></i>
robertdreed

numbers games

Postby rapt » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:46 pm

I must say RDR, I too felt a wash of skepticism. Be careful in the use of the label schizophenia in your discussion or criticism of the numerous mind games out there.<br><br>I had a sister in law with that disease; it is a serious pathology which slowly eats away the brain tissue creating empty spaces.<br><br>That said, it is nearly impossible for us humans to comprehend all the causes, effects, origins of one incident versus another. You may demand proof, as in beyond a reasonable doubt, but by doing so you ignore a lot of interesting evidence.<br><br>Just sayin. <p></p><i></i>
rapt

Postby robertdreed » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:38 pm

"by doing so you ignore a lot of interesting evidence"<br><br>Actually, in cases like this one, I save myself a lot of time. <br><br>I'm not being facetious with my references to mental illness. There was a time when, as part of my deep political researches, I began doing that whole number of scrying for patterns in etymology, numerology, semiotics, event synchronicities, and all sorts of other things that would only conceivably be considered as productive lead trails by criminal or forensics investigators if they were already adjunct to a body of substantive evidence, and only if the pattern formed was clearly and undeniably distinct. <br><br>I cut it out when I found myself going off the deep end- if only in terms of wasting my energy. I stopped short of succumbing to the delusions of reference characteristic of some variants of serious mental disturbance. But I saw for myself how it could happen.<br><br>I also found that frequently, isolated data points that initially appeared provocative and valuable dissolved when researched more fully. This most often happened in the case of the so-called "semiotic data" that I turned up, i.e., things like numerological occurences, or the fact that a given two subjects of my research grew up in the same city, attended the same college at the same time, lived in the same neighborhood, or shared the same surname. Occasionally, there was some significance. But a lot less than a novice to the discipline of investigative research might think. <br><br>Beyond a doubt, things like personal associations often cluster in absolutely weird ways. But they don't necessarily mean anything at all in terms of political conspiracy, even when they appear at first notice to be profoundly resonant. <br><br>I hope that's something that the people who were investigating <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>me</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> in the '90s found out for themselves. Whoever they were ;^) <br><br>If they were... ;^0<br><br>( Hey, if any of you are still around, I don't blame you for vetting me...some pieces of work I have in my cohort of friendships, eh? ) <br><br>Anyway, to get back to my point- I can no longer be bothered with things like criminal conspiracies that are constructed exclusively from the fantasyland of occult speculations. Give me some hard evidence to start with, and maybe I'll consider the role of such symbolism later on. But the case being discussed above is constructed exclusively of <br><br>1) presumptions in the absence of data;<br><br>2) "research" that was done pretty much exclusively by watching television broadcasts;<br><br>3) the most banal and commonplace sort of numerological coincidences;<br><br>4) a blizzard of "leading questions" that should rightfully be up to the writer to research and deliver any relevant findings, rather than hurling them at the readers and charging them with the task;<br><br>5) all the while positing conclusions as if they were foregone. <br><br>It's bad pedagogy. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=robertdreed>robertdreed</A> at: 1/8/06 11:42 pm<br></i>
robertdreed

Re: THe Sago Mining Tragedy and the mystery of Ariel Sharon

Postby GDN01 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:17 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> I suggest everyone go to conspiracycentral.net and download the A View from Space" from Sat. Jan. 7th.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>I tried to find "A View From Space" on that site, and couldn't. Can you provide more info or a link? What does this view have of interest? <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths