Diana Murder Limited Hangout

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Diana Murder Limited Hangout

Postby antiaristo » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:01 pm

<!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="font-size:small;">Diana death inquiry fails to answer doubts over how she died</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2013062,00.html">www.timesonline.co.uk/art...62,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The best bit:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Scotland Yard has always regarded the black Mercedes S280, which was delivered to the investigation team last August, as the key to establishing the cause of the accident.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>That's <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>August 2005.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>And she was murdered by Charles Windsor in <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>August 1997</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br><br>Sir John Stevens was made a Lord in return for keeping the truth from the people.<br><br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>Sir John Stevens                <br>Metropolitan Police Commissioner                        <br>(Correos certificado 05291ES)                        <br>12 January 2004 <br><br><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="font-size:small;">Diana Spencer Inquest</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br>Dear Sir,<br>Further to my copy letter to Sir Michael Peat of 16 November 2002. <br><br>I understand you have been charged by royal coroner Michael Burgess to look into the possibility that Diana’s death was other than a simple traffic accident. I have information that may be of assistance when making your enquiries.<br><br>My information concerns motive. Why would anyone want to murder the princess? And my answer is, the Treason Felony Act of 1848, as re-affirmed on 26 June 2003 by the High Court of England and Wales, viz:<br><br>3. Offences herein mentioned declared to be felonies<br>...If any person whatsoever shall, within the United Kingdom or without, compass, imagine, invent, devise or to deprive or depose our Most Gracious Lady the Queen, ...from the style, honour, or royal name of the imperial crown of the United Kingdom, or of any other of her Majesty's dominions and countries, or to levy war against her Majesty, ...within any part of the United Kingdom, in order by force or constraint to compel her... to change her... measures of counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon her or in order to intimidate or overawe both Houses or either House of Parliament, or to move or stir any foreigner or stranger with force to invade the United Kingdom or any other of her Majesty's dominions or countries under the obeisance of her Majesty... and such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices, or intentions, or any of them, shall express, utter, or declare, by publishing any printing or writing, ...or by any overt act or deed, every person so offending shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable, ...to be transported beyond the seas for the term of his or her natural life. <br><br>As you can see, this law grants unlimited powers to our Most Gracious Lady the Queen. So long as Diana was alive Charles was not free to marry. If Charles wanted these dictatorial powers for himself he had first to be rid of his wife once and for all. I’m afraid it has all happened before (in 1936 and 1952) and not only with Henry VIII.<br>Yours faithfully,<br>John Cleary BScMAMBA<br><br>cc Mrs E. Windsor        (ref. your Coronation Oath sworn 2 June 1953)<br>Michael Burgess<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br>And just in case he "forgot", like stephen Hadley.<br><br>To Dr Rowan Williams, Archbishop of Canterbury<br>June 8, 2004.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I am moved to once again put words on paper by the extraordinary comments published by the retired Dr Carey. That he should slander a dead woman whose death, might I remind you, is the subject of a murder “inquiry”, runs counter to any notion of Christian conscience. Would you please be so kind as to have your office relay to him a copy of my remarks to Sir John Stevens of 12 January this year?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br>And in reply, dated 16 June 2004<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Dear Mr Cleary,<br><br>Thank you for your recent letter received here at Lambeth Palace. As your comments relate to remarks made by or attributed to Lord Carey, the correspondence is being forwarded to him at the House of Lords.<br><br>With very best wishes,<br><br>Andrew Nunn<br>Lay Assistant to the Archbishop of Canterbury.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>It's ALL about putting Charlie the Kilted Murderer and his Mistress on the Throne BEFORE the people learn WHY it was he murdered his English wife.<br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Diana Murder Limited Hangout

Postby sunny » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:06 pm

Would Prince William roll over for this? Did he not love his mother? Perhaps you should try and get some imformation to him. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby antiaristo » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:16 pm

sunny,<br>I've been telling him since 2000.<br>I sent him copies of the two relevant affidavits.<br><br>Have a look in Data Dump. There are two threads there:<br><br>Please Do Not Post;<br>Second Batch 2002-2004<br><br>You will see I've kept him FULLY informed.<br><br>As for WHY he goes along with it, I have NO IDEA.<br>They are just NOT HUMAN. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Postby antiaristo » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:57 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The interview is due to be broadcast on GMTV this Sunday between 6.10am and 7.30am.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>I'm bumping this.<br><br>The people of the UK need to watch Lord Stevens in the act of prostituting himself and the Metropolitan (London) Police.<br><br>To see for themselves the actual price for a seat in their LEGISLATURE. The House of Lords is the equivalent of the US Senate.<br><br>It was Stevens that first authorised Operation Kratos (shoot-to kill on the streets of London).<br>It was his succesor Ian Blair who used it to go a-huntin' for Jean Charles de Menezes.<br><br>Division of labour between the prostitutes. Or "by degrees", as the Masons like to put it. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths