Ariel Sharon "stroked" ? a hollywood script.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ariel Sharon "stroked" ? a hollywood script.

Postby havanagilla » Sat May 13, 2006 6:23 pm

Today I read something rather bizarre in haaretz weekend magazine, that reinforced my impression that Sharon was "Stroked". An interview with Prof. Marcus Klinberg, a spy who was recently released from jail after 20 yrs, provides a missing piece in the puzzle. Klinberg, who was deputy chief of Israel most secret biological center for warfare etc. (in Nes Ziona), a microbiologist who actualy spied for the USSR for most of his career, is about to release an aubiography. He is now living in Paris, with his daughter, and is very sick and old. In his interview he discloses that after being caught he was going to kill himself. and so he asked his wife to bring him to prison COUMADIN, a medication against blood clotting. This sounded familiar, and indeed this is same medication that sharon was wrongly prescribed and which pressed his "off" button. <br>--<br>Of course with my overworked paranoid mind, I also thought that the interviewee was hired for the job (maybe as consultant), as some settlement, because he is now recieving a military pension, quite liberal, from IDF, which keeps him comfortable. this is probably all fantasy, but a very nice plot for a movie. <br><br>Hello, hollywood ? anybody there ?<br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths