RFK Assassination - Khaiber Khan

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

RFK Assassination - Khaiber Khan

Postby FourthBase » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:40 am

Just reading up on it a little, and good christ it's <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>twice</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> as blatant a conspiracy as JFK's murder was. Why the hell haven't people been focusing on that, more of the perps are alive (including the patsy), the cover-up was shoddier, the contradicting evidence is abundant.<br><br>I am looking for more information on <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Khaiber Khan</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br>A couple sites said he was a major spook, was involved with the overthrow in Iran in the 50's, was Sirhan's handler, and even that perhaps the polka dot girl was his daughter. I'd love to find more evidence of all that.<br><br>Also interested in researching these people more:<br><br>Michael Wayne (Cesar's accomplice?)<br>Bill Bryan (hypnotist for Boston Strangler and Sirhan?)<br>Jimmy Owen (ranch cult leader, mind controller?)<br>Thane Cesar (right wing Cuban working at Lockheed Martin!)<br><br>And of course, all the LAPD involved. It sucks how Ruppert ditched town...but his info re: the LAPD and RFK was fascinating.<br><br>And it should be noted that Bugliosi was pure status quo re: the Manson family, but quite the radical regarding RFK's murder, no? Interesting role, anyway. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: RFK Assassination - Khaiber Khan

Postby sunny » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:14 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>And it should be noted that Bugliosi was pure status quo re: the Manson family, but quite the radical regarding RFK's murder, no? Interesting role, anyway.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Some time ago, Bugliosi announced his intention of writing a book about the JFK assassination. Did he ever do so? I liked his book about the Supreme Court decision on election '00, but I believe he was going to support the Warren Commission on JFK. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:04 am

I'd been meaning to post something about him. If you haven't got it, pick up <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0922915822/102-4657342-5268151?v=glance&n=283155">The Assassinations</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->. Lisa Pease's essays on RFK and Sirhan are essential reading. She digs into Khan and makes a good case that his daughter was the girl in the polka dot dress. Parts are excerpted online, but it doesn't do the work justice. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:09 am

Also you'll want to read <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.amazon.com/Assassination-Robert-F-Kennedy-Conspiracy/dp/1560250585/sr=1-3/qid=1157033191/ref=sr_1_3/102-4657342-5268151?ie=UTF8&s=books">The Assassination of Robert F Kennedy</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> for much on Jimmy Owen, Bill Bryan and Bugliosi's conversion to a "conspiracy theorist" (at least insofar as RFK was concerned.) <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Re: RFK Assassination - LAPD

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:49 am

More Americans should know that they live in a country where the <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>LAPD were complicit in the murder of a Senator and presidential candidate </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->just as the Dallas PD were in the murder of our president.<br><br>Public school teachers should be required to teach this and it should be on the SAT college examinations. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby FourthBase » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:02 pm

Agreed, Hugh.<br><br>Jeff, can you post the name of Khaiber's daughter?<br>And perhaps a picture if the book provides one?<br> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:21 pm

The daughter's name is Shirin Khan. No pictures in the book, unfortunately, and I haven't found any.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://impiousdigest.com/lbj/ProbeV5N4.htm">This excerpt</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> from Pease's essay contains her information on Shirin. If you go to the link there's more preceding the excerpt about the girl in the polka dot dress, and much more following about her father.<br><br><br><br>Sirhan himself remembered talking to a girl shortly before he blacked out that night. According to Kaiser, one of Sirhan's last memories is of giving coffee to a girl of "Armenian" or "Spanish" descent in the pantry:<br><br> "This girl kept talking about coffee. She wanted cream. Spanish, Mexican, dark-skinned. When people talked about the girl in the polka-dot dress," he figured, "maybe they were thinking of the girl I was having coffee with."41<br><br>Sirhan had been at the Ambassador the Sunday before election night. A girl matching the description of the polka dot dress girl was also seen there Sunday. Karen Ross described her to the LAPD as having a nose that had been "maybe fixed", a white dress with black polka dots, three-quarter-length sleeves, dark blond hair worn in a "puff" and with a round face. Sirhan and a girl were also recorded as behaving suspiciously at a previous Robert Kennedy appearance in Pomona on May 20th.<br><br>One man may have spent the last day of Kennedy's life with this girl. While his tale is extraordinary, it is eerily credible for the nuances and details which matched other evidence of which he could not possibly have been aware. Kaiser and Houghton referred to this man by the pseudonym of "Robert Duane." His real name is John Henry Fahey.42<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>June 4th with the Mystery Girl</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>At 9:15 A.M. on June 4th, Fahey entered the back of the Ambassador Hotel. He had planned to meet another salesman there 45 minutes earlier, but had left late and been held up in traffic. On his way up the back stairs, he noticed two men he thought looked Spanish. When they spoke, however, he realized it wasn't Spanish because he knew Spanish. He presumed they were kitchen workers.<br><br>While in the lobby area, he spotted a pretty girl and made a flirtatious comment to her. She asked him where the Post Office was, and he couldn't help her, and she left. About ten minutes later, she returned. He invited her to join him for breakfast in the coffee shop at the hotel. She spoke "very good English" but also had a "slight accent" that he couldn't place. He asked her where she was from. She said she had only been there three days, and that she was from Virginia. Fahey had a relative in Virginia, and asked her if she knew Richmond, whereupon the girl said she really had come from New York, and before that a middle-eastern country ("Iran" or "Iraq", Fahey thought). She mentioned specifically Beirut. (Fahey had to ask his interviewer if there was a place named "Beirut".) She also mentioned "Akaba". When he asked her name, she gave him one, and soon another, and another. He didn't know what her real name was. She, meanwhile, pumped him for as much information as she could get, asking his name, his occupation, and his business at the hotel. When he asked her about her own business, she said "I don't want to get you involved...I don't know if I can trust you to tell you the whole thing."<br><br>She told him that they were being watched, and indicated a man near the door of the coffee shop. Fahey saw a man he thought might be Spanish or Greek, resembling one of the men he had seen on the back stairs when entering the hotel. He thought the man resembled Sirhan, except that this man was taller and had sideburns. When later shown pictures of Sirhan's family, Fahey said the man was not one of the Sirhan brothers.<br><br>The girl wanted Fahey to help her get a passport. Fahey said he had no idea how to do that, at which point she explained to him that you just find a deceased person, use their Social Security Number and write to the place where he was born to get a passport. He said she seemed shaken, and very nervous, with clammy hands, and that she seemed to be genuinely in some sort of trouble.<br><br>He described her as "Caucasian" but with an "Arab complexion, very light." He called her hair "dirty-blond" and guessed her age might be 27-28. He said her clothes, shoes and purse were all tan. In addition, he felt the purse and stockings looked foreign. He also said "Her nose was of - on the hooked fashion where you can realize that she was from the Arabic world." Asked if the nose was what one might call prominent, Fahey answered affirmatively.<br><br>Fahey had business calls to make in Oxnard, and invited the girl to come along for the ride with him, since she seemed so troubled. When they got up to leave, she wanted to pay the bill, and opened a purse where he saw a fistful of money in her wallet - "big stuff - 50 dollar bills - hundred dollar bills."<br><br>They drove up the coastal route through Malibu. Two different tails followed them for part of the way. At one point, Fahey was so nervous he pulled off the road, thinking the tail would leave him. As he started to get out of the car, he noticed the girl eyeing his keys, and thinking she might run off with his car, decided not to get out after all. During the ride, she said the people tailing them were "out to get Mr. Kennedy tonight at the winning reception." He thought they should call the police to get rid of the tail but she insisted they should not call the police, and asked to be taken back to Los Angeles. In the end, although they drove to Oxnard, Fahey opted out of his sales calls and returned with the girl to the Ambassador Hotel. After driving and eating meals, they returned at around 7pm, where he dropped her off. She wanted him to come into the hotel with her. When he refused, she got angry.<br><br>Fahey might not have thought of this incident again had it not been for the assassination and the story of the strange woman who ran out into the dark afterwards. A frightened Fahey called the FBI and told them he thought he might have spent the day with that woman. After talking to the FBI, Fahey read a story by journalist Fernando Faura in the Valley Times about the polka dot girl. He called Faura and told him he might know something about the girl. Faura was hot on the trail of the mystery girl, and took Fahey's detailed description of the girl to a police artist. Fahey tweaked the image with the artist until he saw a match.<br><br>Faura then showed the drawing to Vincent DiPierro. "That's her," DiPierro responded. "She's the girl in the polka-dot dress. The girl's face is a little fuller than this sketch has it, but this is the girl."43 Faura then brought in Chris Gugas, a top Los Angeles polygraph operator, who put Fahey and his story through a lie detector. Faura told Fahey he passed the test "like a champion."44<br><br>Jordan Bonfante, the Los Angeles Bureau Chief of Life magazine, was interested in publishing Faura's account. Hank Hernandez of SUS, however, was busy trying to crack Fahey under his own polygraph test. Under pressure from Hernandez, Fahey told an untruth, saying it was Faura who had persuaded him to connect the girl he was with to the polka dot girl. But Fahey had made the connection to the FBI long before he ever spoke with Faura. But this lie was pronounced "true" by Hank Hernandez, proving again that a polygraph's value depends a great deal upon the integrity of the operator. Sgt. Phil Alexander tried to persuade Bonfante that Fahey was not credible, and that Life shouldn't run the story on the girl. Kaiser amusingly recounts this incident:<br><br> "I don't think you've really proved that [Fahey] was mistaken," said Bonfante. He was right. It was practically impossible to do so. But if the police didn't do so, the implications were that there was a girl who knew something about the Kennedy assassination and that the police couldn't find her. That was a black eye for the department.<br><br> To Bonfante, this sounded too much like Catch 22 to be true. He decided to discover how important this was to the LAPD and let Alexander talk. Six hours later, Alexander was still talking, and had not yet managed to persuaded Bonfante there was no "girl in the polka dot dress."45<br><br>So then the final question is this. Was the LAPD really so deficient? Could they really not find the girl? Amazingly, the LAPD evidence log itself contains a plausible name that may well lead to the heart of the conspiracy.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The Girl Revealed?</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>A former New York Police Department detective named Sid Shepard, then working at CBS-TV in New York as Chris Borgen, happened upon Sander Vanocur's 5:00 A.M. (Eastern time) interview of Sandy Serrano. He recalled a couple of people who seemed to fit the description of the polka dot dress girl. In fact, he had observed them at a protest demonstration in New York at the United Nations building which had been captured on 16mm film. He felt so strongly about the match that he put the film, along with a couple of blowups made from the film, onto a TWA flight for Martin Steadman of the WCBS-TV affiliate in Los Angeles. Steadman brought the film and two photos made to Rampart detectives L. J. Patterson and C. J. Hughes. These items were booked into evidence as items #69 and 70 in the evidence log for the case as follows:<br><br> #69 1 Film - 16mm roll on gry plast reel<br><br> #70 1 Photo - 8" x 10" of female (1) protest demo (taken from abv film)<br><br> Photo - 3" x 4" of female "Shirin Khan" with writing on back "Shirin Khan DOB 4/22/50 daughter of Khaibar Khan Goodarzian, presented flowers & court order to Shah of Iran in NY 6/1964."<br><br>That Shepard/Borgen would identify Shirin Khan as a likely candidate for the girl was positively uncanny. He could hardly have known at that point that her father had reportedly been seen with Sirhan at Kennedy headquarters just two days before the assassination, and that some campaign workers had identified Khan as a suspicious person in the Kennedy camp.<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rigorousintuition>Rigorous Intuition</A> at: 8/31/06 11:39 am<br></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby greencrow0 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:28 pm

Let's stop playing parlour games and arrest the suspects.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby isachar » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:51 pm

Wow, Jeff, great stuff. Had never encountered that before.<br><br>The LAPD was (and some would argue still is), under Chief Ed Davis, a very corrupt organization with lots of nefarious FBI and CIA ties in the 60's and continued that way for some time - certainly through the Patty Hearst incident.<br><br>Anything they did related to the RFK assassination would be suspect in my mind. <p></p><i></i>
isachar

Postby FourthBase » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:00 pm

Funny that among the first hits I got for Shirin Khan is:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.law.wayne.edu/litman/classes/cyber/shirin_khan.htm">www.law.wayne.edu/litman/...n_khan.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Lex 8256: Law in Cyberspace Seminar<br>Shirin Khan's Assignment for October 20:<br>Defamation on the Internet<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Probably an unrelated law student...<br>But it <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>would</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> be an "appropriate" subject for her. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:38 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://impiousdigest.com/lbj/ProbeV5N4.htm">impiousdigest.com/lbj/ProbeV5N4.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<br><br>Holy Fucking Christ!<br><br>Jeff, what a link.<br><br>I strongly urge everyone browsing this thread to read the entirety of it, slowly, and studiously. I think greencrow might be right on this one, lol. Round the fuckers up and bring them to trial...<br><br>Here are some secondary links I googled:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.spongobongo.com/0her9876.htm">www.spongobongo.com/0her9876.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>also known as Khaibar Khan Gudarzian, Khaibar Khan, Mohammad Ali, Godarzian, Goodarzian<br><br>Khaibar Gudarzian was an Armenian Iranian who is alleged to have concocted an elaborate ruse to cheat the Iranian royal family. He latter pops up as a person of interest in the Robert Kennedy assassination. Goodarzian's daughter Shirin is thought to be the girl in the polka dot dress who was with Sirhan B. Sirhan. <br><br>Gudarzian Case <br><br>A spectacular irritant in our relations with the Shah arose out of the activities of an Iranian promoter, Khaibar Gudarzian. "Khaibar Khan," as he calls himself, three years ago published a sensational set of allegations of multi-million-dollar embezzlement including charges against members of the Shah's family and involving AID activities in Iran. The allegations were repudiated by Senator McClellan after detailed inquiry conducted by the Senate Committee on Government Operations. Gudarzian nevertheless succeeded in tying up substantial bank accounts of the Shah's brother and sister for many months until a Federal District Court ruled against Gudarzian last autumn. Gudarzian's appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals was rejected and his suit against the Prince and Princess has apparently been dropped. <br><br>The Justice Department has continued to review the possibility of criminal prosecution against Gudarzian. At the present time, however, Justice does not believe that any of the possible charges can be pressed successfully due to a variety of legal technicalities. The Department of Justice is continuing, however, to evaluate the case and will take action if it appears that an opportunity is presented. <br><br>Our immigration authorities have confirmed that Gudarzian is "out of status" and they have initiated proceedings designed to effect his deportation. This can be a lengthy process, taking a year or more, but the matter will be pressed as rapidly as administratively feasible. Background Paper Prepared in the Department of State <br><br>Washington, August 15, 1967. <br><br>Source: Department of State, S/S Files: Lot 68 D 475, Visit of the Shah of Iran, August 22-24, 1967, Vol. I, Briefing Book, V-39-A. Confidential. Drafted by Newberry and cleared by Eliot and Rockwell. VISIT OF THE SHAH OF IRAN August 22-24, 1967 ANTI-SHAH ACTIVITIES IN THE U.S. FRUS 1964-68, Vol. XXII, Iran (w)<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.ss.ca.gov/archives/level3_rfkappe.html">www.ss.ca.gov/archives/le...kappe.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>CSA-K28 (A)<br> Khan, Khaibar<br> I-216<br> June 18-19, 1968<br> Exiled Iranian seeking RFK support; witness interview. Describes seeing two girls, one wearing a white dress with dots. Says he saw the girl three times before the shooting.<br> <br> Kouchan, Maryam<br> I-361<br> June 19, 1968<br> Sister of Khaibar Khan and RFK volunteer. Was with Khan at the Ambassador Hotel. Describes seeing Sirhan.<br> <br>CSA-K28 (B)<br> Kouchan, Maryam<br> I-361<br> June 19, 1968<br> [A continuation of CSA-K28 (A).]<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br> <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.spongobongo.com/no9955.htm">www.spongobongo.com/no9955.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Telegram From the Embassy in Iran to the Department of State/1/ <br><br>Tehran, November 5, 1964, 1 p.m. <br><br>/1/Source: Department of State, Central Files, POL 15-1 IRAN. Confidential. <br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="https://www.fastcase.com/Yahoo/Start.aspx?C=c6bfcea1cea1624ba35d6a602f24fb0a9508259d9518bae9&D=bdc7fb6acd9c78dd94c6e10de4ba9fff66c3570278fe35b2&AffiliateConst=Yahoo">/www.fastcase.com/Yahoo/S...onst=Yahoo</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>295 N.Y.S.2d 668<br>23 N.Y.2d 161, 242 N.E.2d 833<br><br>SAKS & CO. et al., Appellants,<br>v.<br>CONTINENTAL INSURANCE CO. et al., Respondents.<br><br>Court of Appeals of New York.<br>Nov. 20, 1968.<br>Page 669<br><br>[23 N.Y.2d 162] A. J. Asche, New York City and Clark A. Marcus, Forest Hills, for appellants.<br><br>Samuel A. Berger, Norman S. Rein and Eugene Wollan, New York City, for respondents.<br><br>[23 N.Y.2d 163] [242 N.E.2d 834] KEATING, Judge.<br><br>Mr. Goodarzian sued the defendant insurance companies for $411,952, the full coverage of the policies issued by the companies, alleging that the had sustained a loss of $985,000 as a result of <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>a fire which occurred in his apartment in the early [23 N.Y.2d 164] morning hours of November 4, 1961 while he was entertaining a group of friends at a plush nightclub. Earlier in the evening he had been a host to an even larger group at his apartment</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://bahai-library.com/newspapers/121164.html">bahai-library.com/newspapers/121164.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>62. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Action Memorandum From the Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs (Talbot) to Secretary of State Rusk</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->/1/ <br><br>Washington, December 19, 1964. <br><br>/1/Source: Department of State, Central Files, POL 15-1 IRAN. Confidential. Drafted by Tiger and cleared by Acting Legal Adviser Leonard C. Meeker and Jernegan. <br><br>SUBJECT<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Serious Problem with Iran re the Gudarzian Case</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>/2/A February 22 <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>memorandum from McGeorge Bundy to Attorney General Kennedy</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->...(Ibid., Robert W. Komer Files, Iran--Gudarzian Case, 1965)<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: 'Defamation on the internet'- Jeff's front page.(my bad)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:18 pm

on edit: Temporary glitching just for me, lucky me.<br><br>Disregard-<br>"Rigint.blogspot.com no longer has any links.<br>Think we hit a nerve?" <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 8/31/06 8:58 pm<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: 'Defamation on the internet'- Jeff's front page purged!

Postby Avalon » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:24 pm

Working fine for me. <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

Postby FourthBase » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:29 pm

"The Handkerchiefs of Khaibar Khan"<br><br>It's a poem by John Updike.<br>Anybody ever read it?<br><br>I've read Midpoint before (he's a seriously underrated poet), but I don't remember if it was in that collection. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:45 pm

About the front page, when I see it happen I republish the blog and they reappear. When it happens to readers, maybe clearing the cache would help.<br><br>(Seriously, I have to get it together to learn enough to migrate off Blogger and ezboard to my new site....) <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Next

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths