The John F Kennedy Assassination, The Three Tramps

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The John F Kennedy Assassination, The Three Tramps

Postby Mr Walker » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Image E Howard Hunt

Three tramps were taken into custody in Dallas the day President Kennedy was killed, they were in a rail car on the tracks adjacent to the crime scene, the one at the back wearing the hat, has been positively identified by his son St John Hunt, as E Howard Hunt of Watergate fame.

St John Hunt, Rolling Stone Magazine April 5, 2007: The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt,"

Around 1975 I was in a phone booth in Maryland when I saw a poster about who killed JFK, it had a picture of the three tramps, I saw that picture it was my dad.

Study EHH's many works of fiction, to find encoded tracts that portray the truth.

The taller of the other two has been identified as Charles Harrelson, father of TV actor Woody Harrelson.

Barbara Walters Interview, aired March,'97.

Woody Harrelson grew up in Texas and Ohio, the troubled middle child of three brothers, W. was a self-described momma's boy, he didn't have an alternative -- his father was twice convicted of murder and is still in prison. It was a difficult upbringing at best, but W. eventually stopped acting out and started acting.

B. You know, you've had so much in your own childhood that most kids never have to face. It's fairly well-known, if anyone has read anything about you or talked to you, that when you were seven years old, your father went off to prison, convicted of murder. Tell me how you feel today, what the story is today.

W. Well, he is in prison right now for the killing of a federal judge,

W. (with gravity) I think that it was not a fair trial, especially because the guy who supposedly hired my father to commit the murder was later acquitted--on a retrial.

B. Woody, do you think your father is innocent of that second murder? That's what I've heard..

W. I'm not saying my father's a saint, but I think he's innocent of that, yeah..

B. Are you trying to have the case opened up--trying to have it investigated, trying to set him free?

W. Well, let's put it this way--I haven't given up hope.

B. Hmm..You said once that you thought your father was a CIA operative--yes?

W. Yeah he was ..

B. How do you know? What proof?

W. Ah see I shouldn't get into this right now. This is where we're gonna get into trouble.

B. But this is something that you feel and that you're trying to work on?

W. I know it's true, but ah you know...(shrugging)

B. Does it make a difference?

W. That he was trained by the CIA? Yeah I think it makes a difference, yeah..

Image Charles Harrelson in 1982.

The third tramp

Charles Frederick Rogers, wanted in Houston TX for killing and dismembering both his parents in 1965, the press dubbed the killings The Ice Box Murders.

The young Charles Frederick Rogers pictured above, in graduation robes and in Naval uniform.

The man at extreme left pictured in a group with Lee Harvey Oswald, has the same stooped profile, and an identical hairline to the third tramp's hairline in the pic above left center, which resembles the hairline on the left side of the sailors face, additional testimony that he is a person of interest, is that on most websites this figure has been cropped from the pic.

Both were taken in New Orleans, when LHO was distributing pamphlets on behalf of the CIA front Fair Play for Cuba Committee.

LetJusticeBeDone/chapter4 wrote: On August 16 1963 Oswald hit the streets distributing his FPCC materials in front of the International Trade Mart, then managed by Clay Shaw,

The supposedly impecunious Oswald had hired two individuals from the local employment agency to assist him, local news cameramen captured this event for posterity on film. Clay Shaw’s right hand man, Jesse Core, had summoned the cameras.

Wikipedia wrote:Charles, Chuck, Rogers, born December 30, 1921 a United States geologist, pilot, and murder suspect studied nuclear physics at the University of Houston, during the Second World War he served with the Organization of Naval Intelligence.

After the war he worked as a seismologist with Shell Oil, while a member of the Civil Air Patrol he became a close friend of David Ferrie, in 1956 Rogers joined the Central Intelligence Agency.

An associate of Carlos Marcello, Rogers was accused of being involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Charles Rogers lived with his parents, Fred and Edwina, in their modest house at 1815 Driscoll Street in Houston, Texas. On June 23, 1965, Fred and Edwina Rogers were found murdered in their home.

Their bodies had been cut up and stored in the family's refrigerator. Charles Rogers was nowhere to be found, and has not been seen since. He remains the prime suspect in what Houstonians refer to as "The Icebox Murders."

Despite these claims, there is no hard evidence to link Charles Rogers to the murder of the President, he remains missing to this day.

In 1975 Charles Frederick Rogers, was ruled legally dead by Judge Arthur C. Lesher.

Rogers is at the front, Charles Harrelson is behind him, E Howard Hunt is just visible at the back wearing a hat.
Mr Walker

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths