Amish school shooting

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Amish school shooting

Postby Col Quisp » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:21 pm

Now they've gone too far!<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2385173,00.html">timesonline</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>When will they learn not to let them all go off at once????<br><br>Sorry, it's not funny. It's really tragic and shocking. <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Amish school shooting

Postby Gouda » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:22 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>[State Police Commissioner] Miller said Roberts told his wife that "he was acting out to achieve revenge for something that happened 20 years ago."<br><br>Roberts would have been 11 or 12 at the time the apparent slight occurred.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://edition.cnn.com/2006/US/10/03/penn.shooter/index.html">edition.cnn.com/2006/US/1...index.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I don't think unrequited puppy love, for example, would result in this. <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Postby Gouda » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:36 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Roberts brought with him supplies necessary for a lengthy siege, including three guns, a stun gun, two knives, a pile of wood and a bag with 600 rounds of ammunition, police said. He also had a change of clothing, toilet paper, bolts and hardware and rolls of clear tape.<br><br>He released about 15 boys, a pregnant woman and three women with infants, barred the doors with desks and wood and secured them with nails, bolts and flexible plastic ties. He then made the girls line up along a blackboard and tied their feet together.<br><br>(...)<br><br>"It seems as though he wanted to attack young, female victims," Miller said.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061003/ap_on_re_us/amish_school_shooting">news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061...l_shooting</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Miller said the suicide notes and telephone calls indicated that Roberts was "angry at life, he was angry at God." <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Co-workers said Roberts had stopped chatting and joking in recent days.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://edition.cnn.com/2006/US/10/03/penn.shooter/index.html">edition.cnn.com/2006/US/1...index.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>One school shooting triggers the next? <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Postby HMKGrey » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09 pm

<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Co-workers said Roberts had stopped chatting and joking in recent days.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br>I rule nothing out here. From the first (incredibly detailed) reports, I thought MC. <p></p><i></i>
HMKGrey

Postby Sepka » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:16 pm

The State Police Commissioner is on TV now, saying that when Roberts called his wife just before the murders, he stated that he'd molested two young (3 and 5) family members 20 years ago. He also states that he had been having dreams about molesting children. This apparently somehow formed a part of his motive for the murders. The police say none of the family members are aware of any molestation.<br><br>The whole thing just gets stranger.<br> <p>-Sepka the Space Weasel</p><i></i>
Sepka

Postby bobdobbs » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:34 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>QUARRYVILLE, Pa. (AP) — A man who laid siege to a one-room Amish schoolhouse, killing five girls, told his wife shortly before opening fire that he had molested two young relatives decades ago and was tormented by "dreams of molesting again," authorities said Tuesday.<br>Charles Carl Roberts IV may have planned to molest the girls at the Amish school, but police have no evidence that he actually did, State Police Commissioner Jeffrey Miller said.<br><br>He said Roberts had sexual lubricant and flex-ties with him with he took the students hostage, and that he chained the girls together in a line at the blackboard after sending the boys and adults away. Roberts also had the weapons and supplies for long stand-off, he said.<br><br>"He states in his suicide note that he had dreams about doing what he did 20 years ago again," Miller said.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-10-03-amish-shooting_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA">www.usatoday.com/news/nat...OE=NEWISVA</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
bobdobbs

Postby dbeach » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:41 pm

sad<br><br>wonder is this guy a brianwashed govt tool ???<br><br>more shock and awe and raise the fear factor for the uninformed masses<br><br>also functions as a distraction<br>from the DC criminals passing increasing dictatorial laws<br><br>forcing the masses to give up more liberty for security <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby johnny nemo » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:18 pm

Dbeach,<br><br>That was almost verbatim what I was thinking.<br><br>The only other thought I had was that at least this time they didn't have all mess that they did in Columbine, i.e. the extra explosives, personnel and eyewitnesses that saw the afore- mentioned explosives and extra personnel.<br><br>They're getting better and better at these PSYOPS. <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

Postby dbeach » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:32 pm

JN tahnx for the capital D<br><br>Wonder how the plots will intertwine by wks end?<br><br>its gotta lead to an OCT surprise to keep the reds in power {even though the dems are no better}<br><br>the reds still the party of blame to blame<br><br>the next 9/11 will be blamed on those lily livered libs<br><br>to keep the masses confused and faked<br><br>Last wk was the chavez chavez distractions <br><br>this wk its sexual revelations<br><br>..this story has legs .<br> watch how the hippocritters line up to condemn Foley .<br><br> Hassert may be next as house leaders are often replaced in the age of occupied <br>America <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby yesferatu » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:06 am

I can't think of any of the things in this discussion. <br>I can only think of the little girls.....the actual time while this occured...I make myself an impotent god, enter the room and watch it, one by one he takes his gun to their heads. I watch. It's real. I do nothing. But the fear and terror and insane bloody reality I can't make myself not think about. For some reason this one got to me. <br>The other stuff about MC. I guess...I don't know.<br> <br>The shots to the heads....the thoughts in their little heads.<br>Fuck me. I can't handle this shit.<br>sorry...posting this cuz i need to. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:00 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I can only think of the little girls....<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Just before Bush I invaded Panama there was a male executing a bunch of females in Montreal. He went into an engineering college and killed more than a dozen and allegedly left a suicide note blaming feminists for many things.<br><br>Some men are horrified by the strong feelings they have for women and so they burn them for putting those feelings in their heads as if they were witches casting spells.<br><br>This is why men make women wear burkas.<br><br>In this country sexual repression is used to divide people from their own bodies and they explode.<br><br>How often does this slaying of women happen in Europe? <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Dreams End » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:36 am

Quick question. The shooting before...didn't the gunman come in and take 6 girls hostage, planning to molest them?<br><br>And I heard last night that in this case, the guy took 5 girls hostage planning to molest them. <br><br>Are they really that similar or am I remembering wrong. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:43 am

This guy is a mind controlled patsy straight out of some monarch lobotomy lab at fort detrick. They want to place armed guards at all of the schools so that when they decide to round us all up into concentration camps they can just take the kids from the schools and use them as bait to get the rest of us to join them behind the barbed wire. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Similarities

Postby Col Quisp » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:44 am

Yes, DE, you're right. They are all too similar. That's why I made my original comment about the sleepers going off at the same time. I think somebody goofed. <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Re: Similarities

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:00 am

"They want to place armed guards at all of the schools so that when they decide to round us all up into concentration camps they can just take the kids from the schools and use them as bait to get the rest of us to join them behind the .."<br><br>MP <br>the camps have been discussed here many times..and no doubt these pigs would camp us all except there are not enuff camps to hold 300 million ..<br><br>Yes Halburton got a 40 milion contract to build camps but they ain't built yet..Each town has plans to house kids in safe areas in case of a big attack and parents will not know the location .<br> that was posted 2 yrs ago at AJ site<br><br>IMO the camps are more scare tactics for now<br><br>the pigs are contantly changin plans and trying to scare us<br>cuz theyare loosh eaters negative personalities who thrive on fear and caos<br><br>ORDER from Caos<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Next

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths