Kill the Messenger-The tragic death of Gary Webb

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Lisa Pease' account of Webb's funeral and suicide

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:45 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I still say that Ruppert's outrage that anyone would question this motive was disingenuous...of course we would question. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>One can only imagine the emotional involvement by Ruppert and others who have been living that life where being offed is very possible and suicide is considered as well.<br><br>Extremely emotional situations will produce reactions like Ruppert's.<br>I'd think the CIA-watching investigative community has emotional ties that probably better mirror the foxhole than the dugout or faculty lounge. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Gary

Postby Pissed Off Cabbie » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:12 pm

Gary Webb would be the first to question what happened to him. Ruppert either has the gun to his head, or he's been on the payroll all along. <p></p><i></i>
Pissed Off Cabbie

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Gary

Postby Dreams End » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:08 pm

Ruppert did question, actually. He was one of the first to put out that it was a shotgun blast to the face and that this was supicious. He's a hypocrite if nothing else. Someone want to fly down to Venezuela and ask him about it? <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: Kill the Messenger-The tragic death of Gary Webb

Postby elfismiles » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:04 pm

bump in honor of the new film ...
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths