Alex Jones and Prison Planet sell out to Big Oil

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Alex Jones and Prison Planet sell out to Big Oil

Postby tsoldrin » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:55 am

tsoldrin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby wintler2 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:29 pm

Every cloud has a silver lining tsoldrin, at least now its undeniable that Prison Planet is the Fox News of alt.web - note the complete lack of science or data in its hit piece, and the abundance of emotive hyperbole. I wouldn't assume its sellout is a recent event either, AJ & co have been muddying many ponds for years. All in all i'm glad, better a snake on the path than in the grass.
wintler2

Postby the_last_name_left » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Elsewhere Alex Jones clearly comes out for massive expansion of gulf of mexico drilling, opening up of ANWAR for drilling......all while suggesting opponents and environmentalists are some malevolent communist/globalist plot blah blah blah.......

Just to take one paragraph:

This assault betrays what's at the heart of the global warming agenda - a cadre of control freaks who can't respond to the overwhelming evidence that the Sun and other long term natural cycles are responsible for climate change and thus have to resort to vile propagandistic personality attacks to sway the court of public opinion.

In fact the sun cycles and variability are accounted for. They contribute about 10% of the warming so it simply cannot be the reason.

AJ and prisonplanet are very manipulative, and have very low journalistic standards.

They are very clever propagandists though. I don't see how they can do what they do without being conscious of it.
the_last_name_left

Return to Environment