Former Naval Physicist: "Gov't can control weather&

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Former Naval Physicist: "Gov't can control weather&

Postby Fearless » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:05 pm

I saw this on Rense, linking to an Alex Jones interview with Ben Livingston, a Naval cloud physicist. I approach both Rense and Jones with caution. I googled his name and got this article about him and what he has to say about Katrina.<br><br> Ben Livingston: Cloud physicist has eye on hurricane control <br>Jimmy Patterson<br>Midland Reporter Telegram <br>09/25/2005<br> <br>Waylon "Ben" Livingston knows his ideas are controversial, so he steps lightly when talking about them. His theories have been proven, the technology is in place. Research shows his ideas could save hundreds, maybe even thousands, of lives. He is a fascinating man with credentials as long as the wingspan of the airplanes he flew as a commander with the U.S. Navy in Korea and Vietnam. <br><br>Livingston, 77, moved to Midland with his parents during the Depression. He earned his master's degree in cloud physics from the Naval Weapons Center and Navy Post Graduate School in California, a degree he would use in the battlefields. He seeded clouds and dramatically increased rainfall in his theater of war, creating impassably muddy roads, slowing down the Vietnamese and Korean troops, and saving lives and entire towns from occupation. <br><br>...<br><br>Before receiving the citation, Livingston was invited to the White House where he briefed President Lyndon B. Johnson on the effectiveness of weather control activities and the resulting slowing of traffic by the military support trucks bringing supplies to Southeast Asian troops. <br><br>Livingston's findings deal with hurricanes and what scientists call weather modifications. His research includes 265 missions into the eyes of hurricanes and he calls himself maybe the "most disgusted" person in the country about Hurricane Katrina. The storm, he says simply, could have been dramatically curtailed, the damage minimized, the levees of New Orleans saved. <br><br>Livingston works with scientists and pilots at Weather Modification Inc., in Fargo, N.D. His theories also have been verified by staffers there. He has logged 15,000 hours of hurricane reconnaissance experience and all of his penetrations into the eyes of hurricanes were of the low-level variety -- where he would fly in from low altitude then up and into the eye. He said the refraction of light onto the water through the eye of a hurricane is the most beautiful and memorable site he has ever witnessed. It was made even more so after nightfall when the stars and moon work together. "In the 1960s, a national priority of our government was hurricane control," Livingston said. "Silver iodide is used as a nuclei that causes raindrops to form. The original hypothesis is that if you get enough rain or cool air into a hurricane you can diminish its velocity and strength. When I left the military in the 1960s, we had the ability to do that, and reduce wind velocity in hurricanes by 25 percent and damage caused by a hurricane by 63 percent." <br><br>Livingston said his research of hurricane control was confirmed by the Stanford Research Institute. The program of controlling hurricanes, though, was mysteriously dropped by the federal government because of, as he termed it, "politics and professional jealousy." Livingston said powerful Washington lobbies control areas preventing the reinstatement of the hurricane-reduction program, and when asked why it has not yet been resinstated, Livingston cites what he calls an "industry of destruction." <br><br>...<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.mywesttexas.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15274636&BRD=2288&PAG=461&dept_id=475591&rfi=6">www.mywesttexas.com/site/...5591&rfi=6</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Here's the link to the Jones interview:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/141005weather_modification.htm">www.prisonplanet.com/arti...cation.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>A bit from that article:<br><br>...<br><br>"This is a long story with a deep history. Back in the mid 50s, 1954 or so, the government allotted the first amount of money for weather modification and weather control practices to the US weather Bureau to the tune of about 30 million dollars." Livingston said.<br><br>"Their charge was to employ the most brilliant scientists around the world, and meteorologists and physicists, to work out a concept for reducing damages from hurricanes. What brought that on was that we had three tremendous hurricanes in 1953 and '54 that affected the twelve northeastern states... Basically The National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) was formed to take that responsibility." He went on to say.<br><br>Mr Livingston went on to describe how Project "Storm Fury" of which he was a national director was then set up in the mid 60s. Much of the research was carried out on hurricanes in the Atlantic at that time. <br><br>Project Storm Fury was shut down on the logic that the data was not good enough to use in statistical studies. Many believe that the research then became part of a black operation on weather modification.<br><br>...<br><br>Dr Livingston went on to read a statement from the Stanford research Institute who were brought into Project Storm Fury in the late sixties as a third party, which stated conclusively that knowledge of how to stop hurricanes had been uncovered and that they would be directly liable should a hurricane hit and cause extensive damage and loss of life.<br><br>Livingston revealed that on the 18th August 1969, five seedings at two hour intervals on Hurricane Debbie, researchers deduced that the wind speed had decreased from 115mph to 80 mph. That is a 30% reduction and a 45% reduction in damages. On August 20th a second seeding decreased the wind speed again to just under 100 mph, a reduction of around 15%. Some scientists involved wanted more research and to uncover clearer patterns so they brought in Stanford as a third party, who determined that more seeding should be done for damage reduction.<br><br>...<br><br>Dr Livingston puts beyond doubt the reality of weather modification. His take on Hurricane Katrina is that it was not prevented for political reasons. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br> <br><br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=fearless@rigorousintuition>Fearless</A> at: 10/14/05 4:17 pm<br></i>
Fearless

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Former Naval Physicist: "Gov't can control weather

Postby dbeach » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:34 pm

Tesla technology used by the big 3..china ussr usa..<br><br>since 1970s..<br><br>HAARP SCALAR.<br>Man made storms. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Former Naval Physicist: "Gov't can control weather

Postby Corvidaerex » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:55 am

Midland, Texas, is the hometown of Laura Bush & where G.H.W.B. had his little oil business. G.W.B. lived there too, as we know.<br><br>Midland is a chicken-shit little oil town in West Texas. (I know it pretty well.) Strange that this weather guy is in Midland, of all places.<br><br>But if you swim these dark waters long enough, you know that there are never any coincidences. The involved parties may not even know each other, but their lives will intersect in ways that defy odds. <p></p><i></i>
Corvidaerex

Return to Environment