The number 2 appeared in the eye of Wilma (NBC2 DOPPLER)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The number 2 appeared in the eye of Wilma (NBC2 DOPPLER)

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:15 am

What in the world? Look at this link and check out the eye here:<br><br><A href=http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/october2005/301005eyemystery.htm> TWO IN THE EYE OF WILMA </A><br><br>When watching coverage of Wilma, I thought the eye looked awfully large, larger than other eyes I had seen. <br><br>What do you guys make of this weirdness? Is this merely an natural thing or what? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pugzleyca3>pugzleyca3</A> at: 10/30/05 11:18 pm<br></i>
pugzleyca3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The number 2 appeared in the eye of Wilma (NBC2 DOPPLER)

Postby marykmusic » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:41 am

I certainly can't call it natural... but it certainly doesn't shake me from my opinion that Wilma was rather unnatural in the first place. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

uhhhhh

Postby jingofever » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:51 am

It is obvioiusly a 'Z'. Consider that a new Zorro flick just opened and case closed. <p></p><i></i>
jingofever

maybe in 3 years time

Postby michael meiring » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:13 am

Perhaps we can get them government paychecked NIST 'investigators' to hold an enquiry, and in 3 years time we may get a 'pea soup' theory, or 'stye in the eye theory' to rival the pancake and syrup theory, most crazy wacko theory ever invented?<br><br>Or maybe its a hurricane created aka of the malaysian ''we can create hurricanes to clear the smog in KL (Kuala Lumpar)'' type.<br><br>Its either natural or man made. I make no judgement as to which.<br><br>Just another one of those coincidences of we could use another pearl harbour a couple of months before 9/11, and we are most suseptable to a hurricane hitting new orleans months before Kat hit.<br><br>Lets hope the nuke in a suitcase to see if our defenses are up and running dosant get mentioned this week. <p></p><i></i>
michael meiring

Return to Environment