Chemtrail book

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Chemtrail book

Postby marykmusic » Mon May 15, 2006 3:27 pm

(From the cloudbusters yahoo group. --MaryK<br><br>Chemtrails of the World<br><br>The following excerpts are from the new picture book, Chemtrails of<br>the World, by Mark Metcalf. (Some post-publication updates are also<br>included.)<br><br>Testing Begins<br><br>I saw my first "chemtrail" in 1992 while driving on a remote stretch<br>of highway near a high-security military base in Utah.1 Climbing up<br>from the desert floor onto the spine of the mountain, I was surprised<br>to see the long, white, contrail-like streak stretch from horizon to<br>horizon. I wasn't sure what it meant, but it didn't look good. As I<br>slowly made my way over the land like a bug trying to get away from a<br>giant can of Raid, it seemed anything could happen next and a sense of<br>panic swept over me.<br><br><br>The Program Begins<br><br>Initially, the chemtrail program manifested in a variety of ways. In<br>some isolated cases, observers reported seeing clearly marked US<br>military jet fighters flying at tree-top height dropping a spray that<br>killed animals and sickened people. Some cases occurred in parts of<br>Washington state near the Canadian border. But the overwhelming<br>majority of sightings consisted of rows of clouds being emitted from<br>white jets flying at high altitude. Where do these white jets come<br>from and who is directing the chemtrail spraying program? It turns out<br>that the United States Air Force has a fleet of approximately 550<br>KC-135 tanker jets many of which have been painted white to resemble<br>civilian airliners.2 Air Force documents refer to the long white<br>plumes of these aircraft as "aerial obscuration," ostensibly because<br>the long trails can spread out over a period of hours to form an<br>overcast sky.3 These artificial overcasts often have subtle parallel<br>lines or striations running through them. When looking at the sun<br>through these thin wispy clouds one can often observe a subtle,<br>chemical, multi-colored halo, with colors similar to gasoline on<br>water. The effect is more pronounced when viewed through polarized<br>sunglasses. The jets can also be seen marking a large chemtrail "X" in<br>the sky, indicating that satellites are directing jet flight paths and<br>tracking the movement of the artificial clouds.<br><br><br>HAARP, Chemtrails and Weather Control<br><br>High Frequency Active Aural Research Project is a large-phase arrayed<br>antenna system in Gakon, Alaska, jointly operated by the U.S. Air<br>Force and Navy. Powered by more than a billion watts of energy, HAARP<br>works by beaming tightly-focused radio waves into the upper<br>atmosphere. These waves stretch the earth's ionosphere further out<br>into space, causing a vacuum that pulls and alters global weather.<br>Among many other capabilities, HAARP can heat and move sections of the<br>upper atmosphere to create everything from super-storms to drought.<br>Storm enhancement, storm modification and drought inducement are<br>listed objectives of an Air Force research study entitled "Weather as<br>a Force Multiplier." HAARP can also use plumes of atmospheric<br>particles to heat the troposhere, the lowest part of our atmosphere<br>where chemtrail spraying occurs. Satellites can then be used to<br>co-ordinate HAARP energy beams with the continuously drifting<br>chemtrail Xs.<br><br><br>HAARP patent documents also discuss the injection of barium into the<br>atmosphere and the role of photo-ionisation upon that element, using<br>the magnetic field lines of the Earth as a conduit for energy<br>transfer. HAARP can increase the build-up of energy in some locations<br>by inducing cyclotron resonance. HAARP can also generate both<br>extremely low frequency as well as VLF frequency for a broad array of<br>applications. HAARP can even manipulate the geomagnetic field of the<br>Earth to the point of creating a "heave weapon," similar to the<br>electromagnetic pulse that nuclear detonations generate, except<br>amplified to the point of lifting the entire magnetic field of the Earth.<br><br><br>Enter the Black Lines<br><br>Chemtrails contain many exotic mysteries. For example, I have noticed<br>on numerous occasions that the KC-135's appear to be following a faint<br>black line in the sky. At first I thought it was an optical illusion,<br>but I later realized it must be real. In scanning the Internet I found<br>that many others were also seeing the lines coincide with chemtrail<br>spraying.4 One man from Sweden wrote, "On the day that this picture<br>was taken (of the chemtrails), I found a strange dark shadow in front<br>of the plane. First I thought that this was some kind of optical<br>illusion. The aircraft followed the dark shadow-line in a perfect way,<br>when it all of a sudden made a turn and moved away from it. I realized<br>that this was some kind of line that the plane followed and not at all<br>an illusion created by the plane." In another case, a woman driving<br>from Des Moines to Shenandoah, Iowa, said, "I saw a black line extend<br>out from a plane I was watching. The subsequent chemtrail followed the<br>black line exactly."<br><br><br>The most interesting report came from someone in the air. "I was<br>flying to San Francisco from London Heathrow and we were over<br>Greenland at the time when I looked out of the window and noticed a<br>thick translucent black band in the sky. I stared at it for a while<br>unable to work out what I was looking at. It was probably about a mile<br>away from the plane and stretched as far as you could see in a<br>perfectly straight line in both directions. Suddenly a black object<br>appeared in the middle of the (black line) corridor and stopped,<br>turned slightly towards the plane and then did the strangest thing: it<br>elongated to about 10 times the original size until it was what I can<br>only describe as a stretched-out triangleS then instantly accelerated<br>away at a phenomenal speed down the (black line) corridor.<br><br>"My two colleagues also witnessed this and were just as puzzled and<br>amazed. Shortly after, just into Canada we noticed a very, very long<br>perfectly straight road through literally nowhere just going on for<br>miles. Suddenly we passed a huge pentagon-shaped complex that this<br>road led to with nothing else around. Just this place with buildings<br>and hangars and a runway absolutely in the middle of nowhere."<br><br>One Country Tries to Stop the Spraying<br><br>Chemtrail spraying had been reported in a number of other countries<br>including Canada, England and Spain, which are closely allied with the<br>US military. On April 28, 1997, Cuba filed a complaint before the<br>United Nations General Assembly charging the U.S. was spraying<br>biological warfare agents over Cuban soil.5 While Cuba has been unable<br>to have the matter investigated by the UN, the US has also been unable<br>to have the matter dropped.<br><br><br>The official US responses are interesting. In one incident, the State<br>Department admitted an S2R crop-dusting plane operated by the state<br>department overflew Cuba, but said it "emitted only smoke." Washington<br>Times 8/26/97<br><br>In another incident, "a Cuban pilot reported seeing the release of<br>unknown substances, in the form of a white or greyish mist on<br>10/21/96." (On 12/18/96, the first signs of thrips plague appeared in<br>Matanzas province.) The official US response was that the US pilot<br>had, during his flight, seen a Cuban commercial airplane flying below,<br>and as he was not certain of having been seen, "following caution and<br>safety procedures," and with the purpose of securing a positive visual<br>contact, the pilot used the "smoke generator" of his aircraft, in<br>order to "indicate its location," adding that "the smoke vanished and<br>no fluid was poured from the airplane." However, the US SAR aircraft,<br>register N3093M is officially used by the State Department against<br>drug trafficking, to destroy crops. The aircraft utilizes two<br>sprinkling systems: one for the use of aerosols and liquid particles<br>and another for dropping solid particles. The SAR aircraft is not<br>known to carry a smoke generator.<br><br><br>The Cuban government has also filed a protest with the UN regarding<br>the United States' refusal to adopt a draft protocol prohibiting plans<br>and production of biological weapons for 30 years. In addition, on May<br>31, 1999, a lawsuit for $181 billion in wrongful death and personal<br>injury was filed in Havana Provincial Civil Court in which the US was<br>accused of genocide.<br><br><br>But the bio-attack on Cuba has been unrelenting. In 2002, a Canadian<br>tourist reported seeing what he assumed were regular rocket flights -<br>possibly to avoid anti-aircraft fire - that penetrate Cuban airspace<br>and leave long plumes of smoky white material. Cuban health officials<br>were quoted as saying that the government is quietly working to<br>control the spread of the biological agents from the US aerosol campaign.<br><br>One Town Stands Up<br><br>In 1999, 550 citizens of Espanola, Ontario, brought a petition before<br>the Canadian Parliament asking the Canadian government to stop the<br>U.S. military from spraying. Town residents said the spray appeared to<br>be making people sick. At a public meeting on chemtrails, the Ontario<br>Minister of Environment refused to release air quality findings for<br>Espanola. Unlike our island neighbors to the south, no government has<br>interceded to protect North Americans from the US military aerosol<br>campaign.<br><br><br>Some political leaders are no doubt being told that the artificial<br>cloud spraying program is necessary to reverse global warming but must<br>be kept secret so as not to panic the public. But if reflecting the<br>sun's light and heat back into space is the purpose, why do the jets<br>also spray at night? Why have they been seen spraying on naturally<br>occurring overcast days? And why are they inundating the earth with a<br>fungus genetically tailored to thrive on human blood?<br><br><br>Fungi from the Crypt<br><br>Award-winning Canadian journalist Will Thomas has reported that lab<br>analysis showed spray samples contained over 360 different varieties<br>of mold and fungi in addition to gene-splicing markers and extremely<br>thin, red human blood cells.6 The chemtrail samples also contained a<br>new breed of designer chemicals about which little is known in the<br>public domain but which appear to be very dangerous, plus aluminum<br>particulates approximately 1 micron in diameter. Chemtrail particles<br>are carried by air currents, spreading a fine dust of pathogenic<br>materials throughout the environment. The dust is nearly impossible to<br>avoid since people can ingest it simply by breathing, eating and<br>drinking. It is logical to assume that those who have initiated this<br>spraying program are well aware of its inescapable properties. What is<br>more disturbing is the ease with which a more deadly substance could<br>be substituted for the current chemtrail mix. Should this happen, it<br>seems likely that the chemtrail program could exterminate all<br>above-ground human populations in North America in approximately one week.<br><br>Medical doctors often misdiagnose fungal conditions because they are<br>taught that fungi cannot live in the blood stream (become systemic),<br>nor can the resolution of the microscopes (1,000 x magnification)<br>commonly used by doctors reveal the presence of fungi in blood<br>samples. However, there is a microscope (8,000 to 15,000 x<br>magnification) that can, and does, reveal fungus in the blood. This<br>microscope has a camera that can record the enlarged images on video,<br>providing irrefutable documentation.<br><br><br>The inventor of this microscope, Dr. Robert Bradford of American<br>Biologics, was actually run out of the United States for his efforts<br>to help mankind and now has an office in Tijuana, Mexico. Doctors<br>possessing these super-microscopes are intensely "regulated" by the<br>federal government, which closely monitors their research. Under the<br>Food and Drug Administration (FDA) rules, patients cannot be shown<br>images or test results from the microscope. Research is also subject<br>to inspection at any time of the day or night, and the FDA charges the<br>targeted researchers $250 each time they show up.<br><br>Designer Fungus and Cancer<br><br>Dr. Marijah McCain, founder of the Herbal Healer Naturopathic Academy<br>in Mountain View, Arkansas, (<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.herbalhealer.com),">www.herbalhealer.com),</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> has<br>conducted extensive studies with her $40,000 super-microscope. In one<br>study she discovered and documented a contagious leukemia virus. In<br>another study, testing thirty patients, Dr. McCain found that<br>eighty-three percent had systemic fungus in the blood. Her research<br>also shows a direct link between the presence of fungus in the blood<br>and the spread of cancer.7 Dr. McCain said, "Every single patient that<br>I have seen that is terminal with cancer has the most incredible<br>fungus overgrowth in the blood stream. Cancer is a slow-moving growth<br>of mutating cells. The (allopathic) doctors will tell you it's fast<br>moving and it's going to kill you very quickly. What can kill you is<br>the fungus because the fungus moves very quickly and it's caused<br>directly by the use of the chemotherapy. I have documented this in<br>every instance."<br><br><br>What Dr. McCain is saying is that fungus/yeast is a plant and the<br>growth of plants is accelerated by some chemicals and by radiation.<br>She has also discovered that many cases of arthritis are not<br>arthritis, but systemic fungus/yeast in the blood that clogs the<br>arteries, causing them to swell. Cain has been relentlessly hounded by<br>the FDA. There is evidence that FDA activities are covertly directed<br>by the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) using executives from top-secret<br>contractors like Monsanto Corporation who are appointed to high FDA<br>policy-making positions despite obvious conflict of interest.8 Dr.<br>McCain has also had numerous attempts on her life. In one case, a<br>high-powered rifle fired through the walls of her home. In another<br>case, an unmarked helicopter sprayed her with poison. (In 1997, an<br>unmarked, white helicopter sprayed me with an unknown substance while<br>hovering about sixty feet above my home in Los Angeles for<br>approximately five minutes.)<br><br><br>Barium Found in Chemtrails<br><br>A Mr. Clifford Carnicom has cultured chemtrail spray samples in New<br>Mexico and proven that barium is present.10 His test procedures and<br>results are posted at <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.carnicom.com.">www.carnicom.com.</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> Barium suppresses human<br>T-cell production, making the human body very susceptible to<br>infectious agents. Barium also has electromagnetic properties and may<br>be both amplifying and more evenly dispersing pulsed-energy waves<br>first uncovered by a deceased University of Chapel Hill professor, Dr.<br>David Fraser, in 1975. These waves are now most likely blanketing all<br>cities and towns in North America for the purpose of mood and mind<br>control. Carnicom has also confirmed the existence of the pulsed<br>energy in every location he has tested and has created a method by<br>which it can be measured and recorded that is posted on his website,<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.carnicom.com.">www.carnicom.com.</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <br><br>Pulsed-energy mind-control technology for mass populations was first<br>tested on Medford, Oregon, making it the suicide capital of the nation<br>overnight in the mid-seventies. See my article, "The Secret War<br>Against Medford, Oregon," posted at <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.silverprotects.com,">www.silverprotects.com,</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>under "Other Writings."<br><br><br>The Spider's Web<br><br>Carnicom also received two similar spray samples picked up by separate<br>eyewitnesses wanting to know what the strange weblike material was.<br>One of the samples was fifty feet long by a half-inch wide. A small<br>portion was sent to a laboratory for detailed analysis, whereupon two<br>PhD's steadfastly maintained that the material was either silk or wool<br>fibers. However, these men abruptly broke off all communication once<br>their conclusion was challenged by simple, ordinary facts.<br><br><br>Human hair ranges from 60 to 100 microns thick. Wool fibers are 15 to<br>25 microns thick. Asbestos fibers are 2 to 3 microns thick. But the<br>extremely adhesive, weblike fibers were essentially invisible to the<br>human eye, measuring 0.2 to 0.3 microns in diameter. Under microscopic<br>analysis they appeared wavy and of a synthetic nature. "Sufficiently<br>unique to warrant further investigation," said Carnicom.<br><br>EPA Says "Drop Dead."<br><br>A sample was then sent to Carol M. Browner at the Environmental<br>Protection Agency (EPA) by certified mail.3 The EPA has since refused<br>to acknowledge possession of the sample and has issued a statement<br>saying they are "unaware" of any program to distribute materials over<br>the population of the United States through the use of aircraft.<br><br>Doctors Become Alarmed<br><br>Eight doctors have come together to start the Morgellons Research<br>Foundation, a grassroots organization, dedicated to finding the cause<br>of an increasingly prevalent skin disease of unknown origin. Their<br>website, <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.morgellons.org,">www.morgellons.org,</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> is a treasure-trove of medical<br>documentation that includes photographs of the microfibers. The<br>disease consists of skin lesions that contain "fiber-like objects as<br>well as clear filament-like objects of unknown origin." "We are<br>attempting to isolate this organism and determine how it is able to<br>cause the intense itching, stinging and disfiguring skin lesions which<br>are the main symptoms of this disease."<br><br><br>At the moment, the doctors say most reports are coming from<br>California, Texas and Florida. "The working hypothesis of this<br>foundation is that an infection with Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb) (the<br>bacteria that causes Lyme disease), may alter the individual's immune<br>system and allow this unknown organism to become an opportunistic<br>co-infection."11 So far, ninety-five percent of those afflicted with<br>this skin disease who were tested for Bb have tested positive. The<br>fibers have been analyzed by FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared<br>Spectroscopy) and are composed of cellulose. A mystery fungus is also<br>thought to play a role in the disease.<br><br><br>Because the symptoms and physical findings are so unusual, most<br>physicians just assume the patient is misinterpreting their condition.<br>Many adults complaining of a hardening or thickening of the skin, hair<br>loss, lymphedema, skin lesions, profound fatigue and joint pain, are<br>receiving a diagnosis of Delusional Parasitosis. The Morgellons<br>doctors added that, "Objects described as granules are often found<br>associated with (the) skin lesions as well. Several people have had<br>lymph nodes surgically removed due to obstruction." You can contact<br>the doctors at Morgellons@aol.com or fax them at (760) 457-3441.<br><br><br>The Coming Global Desert?<br><br>If in an environment of 30% humidity you have what appears to be a<br>cloud forming, it is logical to allow for the possibility of a foreign<br>material or aerosol that is gathering what little moisture is<br>available into that cloud formation. In this regard, Carnicom has<br>developed a hypothesis that correlates well with the known facts.<br>Since it is impossible for clouds to form under relative humidity<br>conditions below 70% without the introduction of an aerosol of fine<br>particles, then such particles must be present. Logically, these<br>particles should contain nuclei with a water-loving nature, such as<br>salt. Carnicom concludes that barium salts are the answer. When barium<br>carbonate is burned it forms barium oxide. Among other properties it<br>possesses, barium oxide absorbs moisture, absorbs CO2 and induces<br>respiratory distress.<br><br>It appears that the chemtrail aerosol is designed to function like a<br>net, capturing moisture in the atmosphere on a planetary level, and<br>then redirecting that moisture into space. Says Carnicom, "There is a<br>case developing that moisture is actually being drawn out of the sky<br>by this material and that the rainfall patterns are being altered."<br><br>It seems to work like this: Chemtrail clouds draw moisture and carbon<br>dioxide out of the surrounding air and the atmosphere gets dryer and<br>thinner. As long as the chemtrail clouds are still present, they<br>reflect the sun's heat back into space, making the reduction of<br>sun-shielding atmosphere less noticeable. But as soon as the spraying<br>stops over a given region for a number of days, the land and air<br>become extremely dry and overheated. This occurred over Montana,<br>Washington and British Columbia during the summer of 2003, causing<br>massive forest fires. In British Columbia, the Nelson Daily News<br>reported the driest conditions in fifty years. Anyone paying attention<br>to the sky saw heavy spraying throughout the year over these forested<br>regions, but by the end of July all spraying stopped.<br><br><br>The same series of events triggered record temperatures and forest<br>fires in Europe. "We've not seen such an extended period of dry<br>weather and sunny days since records began (in about 1870)," said<br>Michael Knobelsdorf, a meteorologist with the German weather service,<br>referring to Europe as a whole.13<br><br>This book, "Chemtrails of the World," documents heavy spraying over<br>Europe with numerous color photographs taken during the preceding<br>winter and spring that led up to the scorching summer of 2003.14 In<br>addition, a severe drought was also experienced in South Central India<br>where I had earlier photographed chemtrail spraying.<br><br>If the chemtrails are being sprayed to protect mankind from a thinning<br>atmosphere and the resulting rise in solar heat, why did they stop<br>spraying in some areas during the hottest months of the summer in<br>2003? And more importantly, why didn't they resume the spraying to<br>help control the widespread forest fires that began the following week<br>in Europe and in North America?<br><br>In 1991, a patent for stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of<br>global warming was filed by the Hughes aircraft company. Approximately<br>one year later - just in time for my drive through the desert --<br>materials were apparently fabricated and a delivery system created<br>with which tests could begin over Utah. The desert environment<br>provided optimal conditions for measuring the capabilities of an<br>atmospheric water-capturing mechanism to induce global climate change.<br>Besides reflecting incoming sunlight, Welsbach materials convert heat<br>trapped by greenhouse gasses near the surface of the earth into<br>far-infrared wavelengths that radiate out into space. Can these<br>far-infrared wavelengths transport moisture into space?<br><br><br>NASA scientists say that even a small change in the earth's delicate<br>cloud balance can either eliminate global warming, or greatly enhance<br>it. Ken Caldera, a physicist with Edward Teller's climate modeling<br>group at Lawrence Livermore Laboratories, warned a conference of<br>geophysicists that spraying chemicals to form a solar sunscreen could<br>have the reverse effect and destroy the ozone layer, as well as<br>trigger other devastating consequences.<br><br><br>Refering to Dr. Teller's study and its recommendations for the release<br>of particulates, Carnicom said, "They suggest three locations. First<br>is the stratosphere. The stratosphere is roughly 40 miles above us.<br>The troposphere is the lower level. Planes fly roughly seven miles<br>high. The second (location) is 8,000 miles away from the Earth. And<br>the third location is 400,000 miles away from Earth. Never does he say<br>that it is desirable to introduce these materials into the lower<br>atmosphere. And there is a very sensible, physical reason why you<br>would never do such a thing. And that is that these particulates<br>absorb heat. It is exactly the opposite of what is being claimed by<br>those that use this as an argument, that it is somehow benevolent,<br>that it is somehow helping us. Usually, if something is benevolent for<br>you, you tell people about it. You don't hide it. And therefore the<br>actual physical effect of these particulates is exactly as hundreds of<br>thousands of people are observing, and that is: It's getting hotter."<br><br>Today, hundreds of millions of people are suffering from the<br>increasing heat and many are dying. Whether we understand it or not,<br>the facts indicate that the human race. and our entire planet are<br>under attack. Fifteen thousand dead in France, and the assault is just<br>beginning.<br><br>Mark Metcalf<br><br>See the new wall calendar/picture book, Chemtrails of the World, at<br>SilverProtects.com.<br><br><br>References<br> <br><br>1. Dugway Proving Grounds, UT<br><br>2. Chemtrails: The Video, available from Silver Protects, Inc. Call<br>503 359-5954.US<br><br>3. Air Force Fact Sheet, March 2003<br><br>4. <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.rense.com,">www.rense.com,</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> August 20, 2003<br><br>5. <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.afrocubaweb.com/biowar.html,">www.afrocubaweb.com/biowar.html,</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> August 20, 2003<br><br>6. Radio program, circa 2000<br><br>7. "More than 50% of the population will be diagnosed with cancer<br>during their lifetime and the percentage is steadily climbing. Today<br>the cancer rate is 1 out of 2 for men and 2 out of 3 for women." -<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.drkelley.com,">www.drkelley.com,</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> August 20, 2003<br><br>8. Monsanto Watch at <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.purefood.org,">www.purefood.org,</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> August-20-2003<br><br>9. Ted Gunderson documentary video available from Silver Protects,<br>Inc. Call 503 359-5954.<br><br>10. Clifford Carnicom is a research scientist, and was a federal<br>employee for 15 years with three different agencies: the United States<br>Department of Defense, the Bureau of Land Management, and the U.S.<br>Forest Service. His technical background is extensive in the fields of<br>geodetic science, advanced mathematics, computer science, and the<br>physical sciences.<br><br>11. "Lyme disease cases jumped 34% in Wisconsin last year, a<br>near-record level that outpaced the nationwide incidence, which<br>increased 24%. Wisconsin has the seventh highest incidence of the<br>disease. In 1998, the incidence was nearly 13 per 100,000 residents,<br>which still pales alongside the 70 per 100,000 rate in ConnecticutS"<br><br>- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, April 13, 1999<br><br>12. I asked my attorney, Jonathan Emord - the number one regulatory<br>law specialist in the United States - if I might incur any legal<br>problems with my assertion about the FDA. He responded, "Not at all.<br>We can easily prove that in court."<br><br>13. "What's remarkable is that these extremes of weather are happening<br>at such short intervals which suggests the climate is unbalanced. Last<br>year in Germany, we were under water. Now we have one of the worst<br>droughts in human memory," said Michael Knobelsdorf. -<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.planetark.org/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/21700/story.htm">www.planetark.org/dailyne.../story.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>14. France's blistering heat wave has killed some 3,000 people in<br>three weeks, health officials said on Thursday, describing the death<br>rate as an epidemic. -<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A57900-2003Aug14.html">www.washingtonpost.com/wp...Aug14.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>15. PARIS, France (AP) -- The death toll in France from August's<br>blistering heat wave was nearly 15,000, according to a government<br>report released Thursday that exceeded prior official estimates by<br>3,000 victims. A study by scientists at INSERM, the National Institute<br>of Health and Medical Research, determined that 14,802 people had died<br>in August. The prior government figure was 11,435, but that was based<br>only on deaths in the first two weeks of the month. The new estimate<br>includes deaths from the second half of August, after the<br>record-breaking temperatures of the first half of the month had<br>abated. The bulk of the victims -- many of them elderly -- died during<br>the height of the heat wave, which brought suffocating temperatures of<br>up to 104 degrees in a country where air conditioning is rare. Other<br>victims apparently were weakened during the peak temperatures but died<br>later.<br><br>16. Clifford Carnicom radio interview, Live on Coast to Coast, May 17,<br>2003.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Chemtrail book

Postby greencrow0 » Mon May 15, 2006 4:17 pm

Thanks for this info, marykmusic.<br><br>there have been a lot of chemtrails over British Columbia lately...and that comment about the 'thrips infestation' gave me the chills.<br><br>a couple of years ago, I saw thrips on the trees in my guarden for the first time. I didn't know what the ugly bugs were and had to look them up on the Internet.<br><br>I haven't seen them since and don't want to.<br><br>We need to get politicians on board to help us find out about this.<br><br><br>GC<br> <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Re: Chemtrail book

Postby kermujin » Mon May 15, 2006 5:08 pm

Thanks for this. I'm off the west coast of British Columbia, in the Gulf Islands, and we've been seeing an awful lot more of this lately, too.<br>I think it was in the comments of Jeff's post of a couple of days ago, where someone commented that we just don't look up anymore. Better start.<br>kermujin <p></p><i></i>
kermujin

Return to Environment