Don't pretend you don't know!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Don't pretend you don't know!

Postby anothershamus » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:07 am

WE ALL KNOW! We all know that the air is getting unfit to breath. WE ALL KNOW! We all know that the water is getting unfit to drink. WE ALL KNOW! We all know that the food is suspect at best. Why do we pretend that we do not know? We all know how to behave properly to each other. WE ALL KNOW! Why do we pretend we do not know? WE ALL KNOW! DON"T PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW! <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=anothershamus>anothershamus</A> at: 7/15/06 4:07 am<br></i>
anothershamus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Don't pretend you don't know!

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:44 am

I know, thats why I live where i live, and will live or die with the land that sustains me.<br><br>What do you do when faced with insurmuntable odds?<br><br>Curl up in a ball and babble mindlessly till you die or keep trying to find a way?<br><br>But can you see your society giving up its lifestyle. I can't see mine. Nor can I image 2 to 3 billion ex 3rd worlders standing for us saying "we fucked it for everyone so you get to die in shit not in the lap of luxury".<br><br>We don't need a NWO order conspiracy to depopulate this planet its gonna happen anyway.<br><br>I just hope it doesn't mean the end of all life, and even all human life.<br><br>Jello should have called it "Give me conveinience AND give me death" <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Re: Don't pretend you don't know!

Postby anothershamus » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:58 pm

It goes beyond that; We all know right and wrong. We know that the policies of the government are beneficial to the elite, wealthy, and political powerful people. <br><br>Laws are passed to benefit them and not "the people" who constitute 99% of the population, (1% controls over 80% of the wealth). <br><br>We all know that the system has to change but we are ostriches with our heads in the sand hoping against hope that things will change without our having to do anything. Or we are hiding away in remote areas with our survival skills hoping to be left alone or forgotten. <br><br>We all have to make a stand and soon. We can start by Voting and Standing by our vote like the mexican people are doing. Not like Gore and Kerry did, not wanting to make a mess. <br><br>It's not real Democracy unless it gets a bit MESSY every once in a while. It's time to let our local governments know what we want. Start with the Mayor or local state rep, if you like what they are doing volunteer with their campagin if you don't like what they are doing, volunteer with the oppositions campagin. Just one hour a week from home will help a lot. Addressing envelopes, phoning local people, walking around your street talking to your neighbors (which is a good idea anyway because if the flash hits you want to know your neighbors), <br><br>Get involved and get vocal! We all know that this can't hold on forever, many of the people alive today will see a great change and you KNOW that you have input on the nature of that change. Embrace what you KNOW, you know more than you think you do. <br><br>The media dumbs itself down and it makes you think that you are dumb. <br>YOU ARE NOT DUMB! <br>YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!<br>DO NOT PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW! <p></p><i></i>
anothershamus

Return to Environment