Engineered Droughts? Is a Pattern Emerging?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Engineered Droughts? Is a Pattern Emerging?

Postby The Omega Man » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:53 pm

I'm starting to see a pattern develop regarding radical shifts in weather that may be currently engineered to create water as a controlled resource. This is postulation at this juncture but I'd like to see if anyone else knows or suspects something's awry other than Global Warming. I live on the eastern seaboard and my area has not seen rain for a month, and anytime there's any rain forecasted, the day before I notice plenty of Chemtrail activity over the area from high altitude military planes. Then I scan the regional Doppler radar for the day and watch as the clouds over the area either quickly dissipate or distortedly shift off. Almost as if a particular corridor is kept "rain-free". I know it sounds unreal, but I've been tracking this since at least February and so far this year my area has been recorded as one of the worst. Normally I'd just chuck it off as just a bad year but the timely appearance of the Chemtrails makes me suspect much darker purpose. That compounded with a pretty severe drought that's affecting parts of the central U.S. and this little news item about China: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://snapshot.jkn.com/756363.849587843146">China Drought Leaves 17 million Without Water</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->. I do believe that the demonic technology does exist to do this and the U.S. military has been actively refining the processes. It's even being openly discussed as a bill according to this May 6th article: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php?articleId=2423">Weather Modification Bill in U.S. Congress</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->. <br><br>Something's definitely not right and most possibly being engineered, but towards what ends? <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Engineered Droughts? Is a Pattern Emerging?

Postby dugoboy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:56 pm

they talked about weather control as if it existed in the 60's...watcha think?<br><br>personally i believe global warming is an engineered problem, i used to believe the liberal pov but i think its much more sinister, its beyond mere negligence. <br><br>its towards the ends of control, busting and booming local farming industries, mass droughtages to the flooding we saw in the northeast a few months back, to hurricanes and even earthquakes. <br><br>its towards the ends of population control. <p>___________________________________________<br>"BUSHCO aren't incompetent...they are COMPLICIT." -Me<br><br>"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action." - Ian Fleming<br><br>"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act" -George Orwell</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dugoboy@rigorousintuition>dugoboy</A> at: 8/15/06 9:01 pm<br></i>
dugoboy

Postby The Omega Man » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:05 pm

Hey, I'm already convinced and have been for some time, that these bastards have been using it strategically against parts of Africa, India and Asia. I've never seen a drought situation in my lifetime that affected Europe or the U.S. to the degree that it does other countries that have targeted resources. They need the goods without all those pesky, enraged masses getting in the way of the theft process... It's just plain bad for "business". Can't call it genocide if the weather did it now could we? <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:10 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>In early 2001 Dyn-O-Mat®, utilizing a Canberra Jet, dispersed a nominal amount of its formulated polymer into a building thunderstorm off the coast of Florida. The result was that the thunderstorm was removed from Doppler radar. This was verified by the Palm Beach International Airport traffic controllers and local media weather stations.<br><br>Additionally, Dyn-O-Mat® holds a U. S. Patent for the disbursement of their formulated polymers into clouds thereby giving them the opportunity to alter weather.<br><br>The formulated polymer looks like baby powder; however, each granule has the ability to absorb hundreds of times its weight in moisture and water. The product to date has proven to be non-toxic and will not affect our eco systems or our environment.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.dynomat.com/dynostorm.html" target="top">dynostorm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Just for anyone that hasn't seen it yet. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Postby The Omega Man » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:20 pm

That's just the kinda stuff I'm lookin' for! Thanks Joe. Keep 'em coming folks and thanks in advance! <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Postby * » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:59 pm

<br> FWIW:<br><br> <!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="font-size:small;"> <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"..Just recently, I was studying the weather radar and noticed something EXTRA-ORDINARY! When large amounts of rain (represented by the color green on the radar) was coming to us from the west, it DISAPPEARED when it reached a certain highway!!!! This was so obvious. I said where’s all the rain going, and I knew what I had to do in an instant. .."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://whale.to/b/exposing_the_network.html">link</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:13 am

I dunno about orgonite...<br><br>I do know that reich got the idea for orgone from several sources.<br><br>Thinking about his results with experiments on couples engaged in sex, thinking about the processes involved in "rain dances" and studying eastern concepts like chi and prana.<br><br>Among others.<br><br>All those techniques are based in the interactions of humans and life force.<br><br>Chembusters and cloudbusters are attempts to replicate with technology something that is fundamentally human and "life-ian".<br><br>But i dunno if you want to expose your personal orgone to those highly radioactive and strange (orgone wise) towers.<br><br>I have always wanted to see what would happen if someone built one of those HHG thingies and placed them around cell phone towers and the like, but I'd have to be Doubting Thomas about it and see the holes and put my fingers in them, metaphorically speaking. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Postby yesferatu » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:49 am

I am beginning to think late spring early summer of '06 will be seen as the great height or crescendo of chemtrails. Where I am, they have virtually come to a stop. I have been waiting to report this here. Perhaps it is the same elsewhere, but all I know is this: THEY HAVE STOPPED. I see occasional one or two a week now... That is all. This has been the case for a good two months. I am not isolated or in remote regions. The insane pace of these things at the height of activity has ended for now. <br>I have no clue what that means. But I may be wrong about other parts. I one time reported this before, and then it picked up again slightly...so this time I waited. After nearly two months, I really think it is over.....in my part of the country. If it picks up again, I will report it. But I am telling you....it feels weird. They were SO busy for so long up thru early summer...many times in jaw-dropping wtf! displays. Now, next to nothing.<br>Strange. Just thought I would share, if anyone else has noticed similar, I would be interested. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:54 am

That used to happen round here for months then they would start up again.<br><br>Been going on for years. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Re: Devil's advocate

Postby bvonahsen » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:18 am

I noted this and posted my thoughts about it here some ago. Very simply, it goes like this:<br><br>We know from 9-11 that when you remove all air traffic the temp rises. <br><br>Chemtrails have been around for some time and whatever else they may be they contain particulates that block the sun (and maybe even reflect a little out into space). <br><br>The argument for global warming has never changed, it was a no-brainer back in the 80's. All that has changed is that the evidence is now beyond dispute.<br><br>My hunch is that the powers that be, knowing our leaders from Reagan to Bush are a pack of fools, decided to take matters in their own hands. Not that they hadn't before, just perhaps not regarding this issue.<br><br>The result was that global warming, localized to north america, was suppressed. It was never more than a stop gap answer anyway. Because in the long run, injecting particulates in the atmosphere will not stop global climate change. All it does is to delay the onset of the worst of it.<br><br>Then, someone chose to stop. The result was like taking the lid off a boiling pot. So now only the true nutcases can ignore the reality of climate change. <br><br>Perhaps that was the intention all the time? Think about it, if there really is a shadow government, it's pretty certain they have a brain. The same can't be said of our political representitives. Reagan towards the end of his admin was suffering from altzheimers, there wasn't much of him left at the end. Bush is flat out nuts. <br><br>While a shadow government may not have our interests at heart, I think it's a safe bet they don't want to be par-boiled any more than we do. There may even be vast underground sites to retreat to but that's no way to live. Who wants to live like that? Maybe as a last resort but I doubt even the "powers that be" see it as desireable.<br><br>It's possible... <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Devil's advocate or knee jerk reactionary

Postby Trifecta » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:26 am

Global warming is the scam to get you ready for the cull, its a form of degreening a planet until the parasites have gone (we being the parasites) <br><br>You can acknowledge chemtrails as a reality, yet cannot see the connection to the GW myth, nor the peak oil myth, nor the water myth bla de blah blah.<br><br>For the beast to show itself in full glory it has to ask for your permission, the beast has universal law as an obstacle that protects all life forms, but once you give YOUR permission it is all over.<br><br>Orgone works on a mulitplicity of levels, hence so many MC drones sent in to thwart that particular network.<br><br>Stop thinking GW is our collective thought form and we can do nothing about it...that is a crock of shit, like the war on terror, like no such thing as free energy and cures for aids and cancer.<br><br>Caveat: knee jerk reactionaries offer permission for you to osculum infame the beast.<br><br>Oh and orgone realy, realy works..try it yourself, better still make it yourself, your personal intent is a key ingredient. <p></p><i></i>
Trifecta

Re: Devil's advocate or knee jerk reactionary

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:09 am

Globl Warming is happening. Whether it has anything to do with industrialisation or would have happened without humans I dunno, but it might have...<br><br>Climate Collapse is happening. it has nothing to do with some scam, its actually happening. You just have to go to some places to see it.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Stop thinking GW is our collective thought form and we can do nothing about it...that is a crock of shit, like the war on terror, like no such thing as free energy and cures for aids and cancer.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>But all these probs can be mellowed with some weird cross between majic and prayer. Thats why or part of the how about orgone. Prayer doesn't mean some demeaning plea to something outside yourself, it means opening yourself to eternity, and to whatever is outside yourself, in this context.<br><br>Of course orgone works. We should run our cars on it.<br><br>In the future hopefully we will. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Calculated Weather Disruption

Postby The Omega Man » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:11 am

I definitely believe that the weather patterns have significantly changed due to the advent of global warming. However I also see the weather being manipulated and drought areas artificially created for economic plunder, water resource control, agricultural sabotage and de-population (genocide). I've sat back for a while and noted the patterns in my particular area radically change and always in accord with military high atmosphere Chemtrails. I actually held off from writing this because I wanted more evidence personally before bringing this out to the RI forums. But I can tell you that I watched as rain was forecasted with certainty one day this week and I had been tracking the radar to affirm this, and I saw 5 Chemtrails over my area that same day, one being actively produced by some soul-less douche. I predicted to my wife that there'd be no rain, then watched as the storm clouds shuffled off and quickly dissipated via radar, and then alas... no rain! This same crap has happened a ridiculous amount of times this year, producing unreported droughts within my area. <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Re: Calculated Weather Disruption

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:06 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>However I also see the weather being manipulated and drought areas artificially created for economic plunder, water resource control, agricultural sabotage<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Yeah i am full agreement there. i mean wtf is that Dyn o mat corp all about if not that exact unholy trilogy.<br><br>I dunno about the cull tho.<br><br>I don't think its necessary to be honest. ma's gonna fix it all soon...<br><br>Our current population is based on the over production of goods and it is frankly, unsustainable without oil. not just for the costs of farm machinery, but also transport.<br><br>Then there's the fertilizer used.<br><br>It could actually be possible to feed the earths population with the resources we have, but we would have to radically alter society along the lines of communities based around the source of food production, and outlaw monoculture farming.<br><br>And possibly it might not be enough if you think about what gets dragged out of the ocean to feed people.<br><br>Its basic population dynamics, we eat more than there is to feed us.<br><br>You don't have to cull the useless eaters, and it probably won't do anything to help you maintain control of the crash, when (and if) it finally gets here.<br><br>There may be something in it, but I dunno. There are far more efficient methods of genocide than spraying shit in the air, tho it probably hastens the death of elderly people.<br><br>I am not convinced of that one yet. But am always prepared to change my mind if someone convinces me. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Re: Calculated Weather Disruption

Postby Trifecta » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:00 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>There may be something in it, but I dunno. There are far more efficient methods of genocide than spraying shit in the air, tho it probably hastens the death of elderly people.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Think TOTAL breakdown of the immune systems, may as well make the maximum buck out of the sheeple before they make way for the elites playground. <p></p><i></i>
Trifecta

Next

Return to Environment