chem trails: cancer vaccine sedatives heavy metals molds

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

chem trails: cancer vaccine sedatives heavy metals molds

Postby darkbeforedawn » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:25 pm

GAO Report Admits 'Chaff' <br>Lab Report Reveals <br>Much More<br>The Idaho Observer<br>8-28-6<br><br><br>Last May a family in Iowa contacted the office of Sen. Tom Harkin (D-IA) to report the constant criss-crossing of "chemtrails" in the sky above their neighborhood. They received back from the senator's office a General Accounting Office (GAO) report on "military chaff" and the material safety data sheet for aluminum-coated fiberglass fibers being spread-seven days a week for several hours each day-in the skies above their home. <br> <br>The chaff is spread by pilots learning how to mask planes or send false radar images. It was reported that the military also has lead-based chaff, but that it is not being used at this time. Chaff was used by the military in Europe in WWII and, according to the GAO, had been used in training here at home since the 50s. <br> <br>Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale. Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed. <br> <br>Regardless, some members of this family are very sick. On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish-colored powder substance on the roof of their house. They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car. Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis. <br> <br>Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there: <br> <br>6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia <br> <br>9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride <br> <br>26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc <br> <br>4 molds and fungi <br> <br>7 viruses <br> <br>2 cancers <br> <br>2 vaccines <br> <br>2 sedatives <br> <br>Over the last several months, The IO has received a significant increase in chemtrail-related calls and letters. Most report a dramatic increase in chemtrail "spraying" activity in their areas; some are reporting the development of chronic flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue and body aches that they have never before experienced. <br> <br>We intend to expound upon this subject in greater detail-hopefully next month. <br> <br>If you are seeing the relationship between accelerated chemtrail spraying in your area and symptoms among friends, family and members of your community, begin writing it down and send the information to us by mail or email. Note times, dates and specific symptoms. If you live near a military installation, expect that you are being "sprayed." You may want to contact your senator or rep and, politely (that is how you get the information you are seeking) request the forwarding of any information that may be available on the military chaff being used in your area. After obtaining relevant documents from your rep or senator, consider using it to obtain epidemiological data from your local health department. <br> <br> <br>The Idaho Observer <br>P.O. Box 457 <br>Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869 <br>Phone: 208-255-2307 <br>observer@coldreams.com <br> <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://idaho-observer.com">idaho-observer.com</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://proliberty.com/observer/">proliberty.com/observer/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br> <br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: chem trails are CLOUD SEEDING.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:36 pm

The Idaho Observer has little news and lots of John Birch-flavored rant.<br><br>There's nothing backing up the claims that the GAO is funneling miitary info through Sen. Harkin to some familiy. Glyphs with nothing behind them being funneled as disinfo through the internet.<br><br>(Hey, there may be a chaff health issue for all I know but that ain't what chemtrails are.)<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s109-517">www.govtrack.us/congress/...l=s109-517</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>(Senate Bill 517 - Weather Modification Budget and Oversight)<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h109-2995">www.govtrack.us/congress/...=h109-2995</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>(House Resolution 2995 - same thing)<br><br>So-called chemtrails are cloud-seeding projects now covered by Senate Bill 517 introduced 3/3/05 by Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison and designed to do several things:<br>1) Generate more cloud cover in ongoing experiments at global warming abatement<br>2) Generate more rain fall for agriculture and drinking water<br>3) Use the increased snow pack that becomes water run off to generate hydro-electricity.<br><br>The hotter and more arid summer months have less of this cloud-seeding going on because a baseline of atmospheric humidity is necessary for the cloud-seeding to work.<br><br>But now the autumn is almost here and about to start up the full scale chemtrails so articles steering us away from Senate Bill 517 will be coming out...like this one.<br><br>Why? Because TPTB don't want to admit they are now responsible for weather patterns with all that implies.<br><br>It would cause too large an attitude shift in the general population and threaten the status quo. So instead we get wild disinfo stories that repel most people from connecting chemtrails to global warming and unannounced government projects that affect our lives. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 8/28/06 2:42 pm<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby darkbeforedawn » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:11 pm

Hey Hugh do you think the stuff about chem trails having to do with scalar weapons is also disinfo. I know nothing about this newspaper so you could be completely right about this. I have heard other reports claiming all kinds of weird stuff being found in chem trails. I sure would like to know what this is. I am glad you at least are totally sure you know..... <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Postby bvonahsen » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:33 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Hey Hugh do you think the stuff about chem trails having to do with scalar weapons is also disinfo.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I'll hazard a guess that it has nothing to do with scalar weapons at all. This is how I image it worked out:<br><br>A) Start laying down chemtrails with a mind to controlling climate change and altering weather patterns for political reasons. Your opponents mess with you? You cut off their rainwater.<br><br>B) When reports of chemtrails surface launch a two pronged attack, 1. Ridicule them as crazy internet hysteria 2. Feed the paranoia with false but plausible motives such as depopulation, aliens and UFOs or whatever else you can throw in.<br><br>C) Create organizations to promote the lies you want disseminated. Make sure they have media cred and that the traditional media buys into the "internet conspiracy" meme. Which is true, since the government created it in the first place.<br><br>D) Then allow the truth to come out quietly in government legislation or reports. It is safe to do this now because only a very few people will now believe the truth since the entire subject has been polluted with disinfo.<br><br>E) The end game is plausible deniablity. It gives the perps legal cover for their actions. They can truthfully claim that there is no real "proof" one way or another. This makes the media wary of reporting any version as fact above another because they would be subject to lawsuits. Without direct testimony from those involved any media outlet that tried to publish the truth would not survive a legal challenge.<br><br>The same is being done with 9-11. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Return to Environment