Bird flu will be the pretext for martial law...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bird flu will be the pretext for martial law...

Postby banned » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:05 am

It will cull the herd, and martial law will control the civil unrest caused by skyrocketing heating costs and gas costs and limits on bankruptcy and recession and all the other neat stuff the next year of the Bush junta has in store for us sheeple!<br><br>From today's Buzzflash and Yahoo:<br><br><br>"Bush Considers Military Role in Flu Fight<br><br>By JENNIFER LOVEN, Associated Press Writer Tue Oct 4, 7:59 PM ET<br><br>WASHINGTON -<br>President Bush, stirring debate on the worrisome possibility of a bird flu pandemic, suggested dispatching American troops to enforce quarantines in any areas with outbreaks of the killer virus.<br><br>Bush asserted aggressive action could be needed to prevent a potentially crippling U.S. outbreak of a bird flu strain that is sweeping through Asian poultry and causing experts to fear it could become the next deadly pandemic. Citing concern that state and local authorities might be unable to contain and deal with such an outbreak, Bush asked Congress to give him the authority to call in the military."<br><br>If he gets it, America as we have known it is dead.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
banned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bird flu will be the pretext for martial law...

Postby marykmusic » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:48 am

He's trying to go around the Posse Comitatus Act.<br><br>So where is our National Gard, which consists of our neighbors and relatives taking care of emergency situations at home?<br><br>Rhetorical question. Never mind. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Right

Postby lilorphant » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:41 am

Use the National Guard overseas, and the military at home. Nice touch. <p></p><i></i>
lilorphant

In a constant state of hype

Postby Emery » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:17 am

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com <br><br><br>HOW MANY AMERICANS REALLY DIE OF THE FLU EACH YEAR?<br><br>OCTOBER 22, 2004. Ask the American Lung Association. Better yet, read their own<br>report from August of 2004, titled, "Trends in Pneumonia and Influenza/Morbidity and<br>Mortality." <br><br>This report comes from "Research and Scientific Affairs/Epidemiology and Statistics<br>Unit." At the bottom of the document, the source is listed as:<br>National Center for Health Statistics, Report of Final Mortality<br>Statistics, 1979-2001. <br><br>Get ready for some surprises, especially since the CDC keeps trumpeting flu-death<br>annual numbers as 36,000. Like clockwork. Year in and year out. 36,000 people in<br>the US die from the flu every year. Killer disease. Watch out. Get your flu shot.<br>Every autumn. Don't wait. You might fall over dead<br>in the street. <br><br>Here are the total flu deaths from the report. From 1979 to 2001, the stats were<br>released every two years. <br><br>1979: 604 <br>1981: 3,006 <br>1983: 1,431 <br>1985: 2,054 <br>1987: 632 <br>1989: 1,593 <br>1991: 1,137 <br>1993: 1,044 <br>1995: 606 <br>1996: 745 <br>1997: 720 <br>1998: 1,724 <br>1999: 1,665 <br>2000: 1,765 <br>2001: 257 <br><br>Don't believe me? <br><br>Here is the page: <br>www.lungusa.org/atf/cf/%7B7A8D42C2-FCCA-4604-8ADE-7F5D5E762256%7D/PI1.PDF <br><br>Get there and go to page 9 of the document. Then start scrolling down until you come<br>to the chart for flu deaths as a separate category. <br><br>Tommy Thompson, head of US Health and Human services, stated that 91 percent of the<br>people who die from the flu in the US every year are 65 and older. So you might<br>engage in a little arithmetic and figure out how many people under 65 are really<br>dying from the flu each year. <br><br>But no matter. The raw all-ages stats are low enough. Quite low enough. Quite, quite. <br><br>Do you see what is going on here? <br><br>You can go into my archive and read recent pieces on this subject and find my<br>argument for those who blithely claim, "Well, harumph, you see, uh ah, flu often<br>leads to pneumonia and THAT'S why we have to be so careful about the flu. Deaths<br>from pneumonia are large numbers, harumph, blah blah blah..." <br><br>It's a straight con, folks. The CDC is on a streetcorner with a little table, and<br>there are shills walking around repeating the 36,000 death figure while the PR<br>flacks at the table are working the vaccine angle. <br><br>The crowd is getting restless. A man shouts, "Where is my flu shot? We're all going<br>to die!" <br><br>Meanwhile, on Capitol Hill, Congress planned a measure that will guarantee vaccine<br>manufacturers annual billion-dollar payoffs no matter how many doses are left over,<br>unused. <br><br>JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com <br> <p></p><i></i>
Emery

Postby pugzleyca3 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:46 am

They're so greedy to get their hands on the power of martial law and to do away with Posse Comitatus. There's no denying, even by the most die hard sheeple, that they are hardly bothering to even make a pretense anymore. <br><br>My husband lived under Martial law for a large portion of his life. It wrecks the economy. And it doesn't take long. <br><br>What kind of leader starts off addressing a problem in this fear mongering manner? If we had a real leader, he's say something like, "Dear Citizens, there is no problem yet, but we aren't taking any chances. I want you to know that I am working with Congress to get enough flu vaccine for every citizen of the United States before a pandemic could strike our country" .THIS is what we pay taxes for. But... we got Martial Law on the brain in our Whte House. And the vaccine should be safe and effective. Oh, but that must be some OTHER government I'm dreaming of. (I'd never take a vaccine they offered me now.)<br><br>I read somewhere about the food stores. I don't remember which thread, but it is a great thread. I had completely forgotten all about the 3 year food supply this country always had. THIS is what we pay taxes for and this is what put us ahead of other countries. Now it's all gone, so where is the money from it? That's a LOT of food gone by the wayside never to be replaced. With 3 years of food stores for everyone in the United States, we could survive almost anything that could have come our way. Not now. What an Achilles Heel this is. <br><br>The oil reserve we had for our country is something we all paid for with tax dollars. So we'd have it in a crisis. But I don't think we expected to pay 3.00 plus or minus a few cents for the gasoline we'd already paid for once. (I don't know if this was crude or refined products in the reserve, that is important to note, too.)<br><br>This is thievery at the highest level and they do it every single day. How much more blatant can this possibly get? What I just said here is true, isn't it? Or is there some obscure politics that will make this statement untrue? <br><br>I think "they" have fooled themselves into thinking the public is too gullible to wise up and they are delusional and ever so egotistical and obviously drunk with power and greed. <br><br>That was a huge miscalculation. Politics is what everyone is talking about. Even at Home Depot, the clerks and Walmart, the people who work in tire and lube and their customers are all waking up, the Roto Rooter man started telling me about his uncle who is a rich neocon who retired from Lockheed or somewhere like it. Said we'd never believe the technology they have that we don't know about. <br><br>Are they developing technology at the taxpayer's expense, then selling the technology to private corporations who in turn screw us again by selling it back to us after incorporating it into their products? (Think pharmaceutical research and production grants. And animal testing, cruel bastards.)<br><br>I've always believed their final hurrah would be to unleash a virus and not give us the cure. They could hide out underground until they knew the danger had passed. This could all come down and be all but over in less than a couple of months if it were deadly and it spread fast enough. And if the virus was engineered to die off in say 4 weeks, it commits suicide, like a biological timer in the dna and after a specific time period it's gone. Thus, no destruction of property and the environment is saved. <br><br>All they'd need would be flunkies to bury everyone that died. And I am sure there would always be some who didn't get zapped for some reason and they'd have to come in and do damage control. Did you know that Seattle has a shrink wrap machine for bodies? Who thinks this shit UP?<br><br>It's important to note that this breakdown of security nets the U.S. has always had, has been systematic through many different administrations. We will have had a Bush in the White House for 20 out of the past 28 years, either as a pres. or a vice pres. (by the time 2008 rolls around). But this all started way before then and the line between Repub. and Dem. in Congress, etc. is not visible to me anymore. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pugzleyca3>pugzleyca3</A> at: 10/5/05 1:52 am<br></i>
pugzleyca3

nah.

Postby Homeless Halo » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:59 am

I don't see it happening honestly.<br><br>I think its more PsyOps to keep us really distracted from something else they're doing right now.<br><br>It would never work, and the money horse would go away for them with no herd. We need more young people for the grinder, not dead people.<br><br>Its sleight of hand. Something else is happening.<br><br>They aren't THAT stupid as to think we aren't just WAITING for that to happen. <br>*God I wish, please, make it legal for me to start shooting back...*<br><br>But they wan't you to think they could do it at any time. Slightly more powerful than actually doing it, keeps you just as busy.<br><br>Think about it. <br><br>Of course, If I'm wrong, you can fall back to my neighborhood. <br> <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Re: nah.

Postby pugzleyca3 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:19 am

I've found myself wondering what is going on that we are not seeing. What do you think it is? <br><br>There are a lot of distractions out there right now, Katrina, Rita, FEMA, Department of HLS, Bird Flu. What do they all have in common? Each and every one of these things lead directly to their blatantly open desire to put into action all the Executive Orders regarding a FEMA take over and putting us under martial law. <br><br>I don't think they are wise enough to see the folly of anything they are doing. They have an arrogance we'd never be able to afford. They push boundaries that we'd never be able to visualize. <br><br>It's pretty obvious they want to apply Marial Law and they think they are big enough to do it, or they will be soon. All the failures are simply a way to obtain more funding and more power for HLS, FEMA etc. And to make it bigger.<br><br>They're still growing their garden. They haven't milked us yet completely. And if you think having a few on top and peons outside the castle walls is not something the elite are used to, think again. It's always worked for them, no matter how miserable the people under their rule are. <br><br>It becomes a system of the elite controlling all the necessities for survival of their people. Like food, even the weather if they can do it. The people end up working for free and in debt because they'll charge you rent to stay in their work barracks. <br><br>Always remember, the greenbacks are not what we all want, when we wish for money. What we really want are the things you can buy with those otherwise worthless notes. And if you are on the pinnacle, you could even do away with the peon's need for money. Give them coupons for rations. The would already have everything that money could buy and they wouldn't need the money. They want you to have nothing and own nothing. They want it all for themselves. <br><br>What ever it is that is going on, it can't be anything good. <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

nah

Postby Homeless Halo » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:27 am

See the thing we always forget is, that we never see "invisible hand" the collection of thinktanks, banking firms, and international industrial cults/cabals that operate behind closed doors. These people are not really evil. Most of them were born into highly degraded versions of the old boat cult, highly corrupted into sex abuse cults. These people are all insane, except for the few old guys counting the money and gloating in their power. Those guys, the smart guys, know we know who they are and that there's only about fifty of them that are important. Ringleaders.<br><br>They REALLY run things, and they benefit greater from the status quo than they would from an apocalypse. They don't want to destroy the world they want to own it.<br><br>They just use crazy death cult people to keep the world in its place. They have been slipping for a while, because they aren't smart enough to handle this world they've made. It won't be long now.<br><br>If they were going to "round us up" they'd wait ten years till we're safely coddled by the next leftist government. Take us by suprise.<br><br>Probably they're moving pieces behind the scense. We're being used to bully up the world right now, to scare it a bit from unification. It will backfire. Its likely we're long term being set up as the bad guys, but we have to wait five or six years and pass through our coming depression, and then, after we have a popular leader who saves us, we'll go the rest of the way.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Re: nah

Postby pugzleyca3 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:44 am

It seems as if they are trying to speed up the takeover. But I see their goal as 2012 for a lot of big things having been accomplished by then. <br><br>I see 2008 as the year to start micro-chipping people or else they can't work there (where ever) because it's a matter of safety and security. In other words, take the chip or lose your job. Simple as that. <br><br>Just like with the Feds. saying to the states: You don't have to comply with this law, but you sure as hell won't get any fed. funding either. But, it's still optional. <br><br>No it isn't. That's blackmail on the states to get them to go along with the feds. plain and simple. <br><br>They are working through the schools to do away with teaching of the constitution and bill of rights. <br><br>I would venture to say that when the last generation who had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights taught to them in school is out of the picture, they'll have their utopia. <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Re: Flu Deaths

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 pm

I've been hearing about flu-deaths here and there ...

A former co-worker who was the same age as me recently passed away from cardiac arrest due to complications from the flu ... he was known to have had health issues back when he worked here so, depending upon the nature of those he'd likely qualify as having an existing compromised health situation.

But still ... it blows the mind to be felled at such a young age by the flu.

http://www.northlittlerockfuneralhome.c ... !/Obituary
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby chump » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Ms.Burgermeister is back after quite a long absence...

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2014/03 ... -still-do/
THE PROOF IS IN: GOVERNMENTS REALLY DID WANT TO KILL YOU WITH THE PANDEMIC VACCINE IN 2009 – AND THEY STILL DO

*READ MY COMPENSATION CLAIM SENT TO THE AUSTRIAN FINANCIAL PROCURATOR: THE BIGGEST CRIME IN HISTORY

Never before in history have governments devised plans to mass poison, kill and murder virtually their entire populations. But in 2009, the Austrian government as well as other governments around the world did just that when they launched pandemic vaccine campaigns with a vaccine prven cause damage and death – and on the basis of pandemic plans which permit forced vaccination, quarantine and even the dissolution of parliaments.

As the victims of the pandemic vaccine launch historical compensation claims in Europe, read my explosive claim sent by email in English — see below – to the Austrian financial procurator in January.

I asked for one symbolic euro for every single person in Austria who would have been given the poisonous pandemic jab if the government, the state-controlled media (ORF), the medical establishment and Big Pharma had not been stopped by whistleblowers such as myself.

I pledge to give most of any money awarded to me to charity. This is to underline that I seek first and foremost justice, an unambiguous sign the Austrian government is willing to reform its pandemic and vaccine policies and correct ist errors.

The answer?

Apparently, yet another attempt to eliminate the whistleblowers, specifically Dr Verena Strausz, absolutely healthy when I prepared to fly to Vienna on February 20th to stay with her to pursue my compensation claims. Yet, on February 19th, I received a phone call from her cleaning lady, Mane Smijli, informing me that Dr Strausz had been sedated and fixed to her hospital bed. All of this, suddenly, unexpectedly after “requiring” exactly the same emergency operation as vaccine critic Christl Meyer in the same Hospital – and without even an opportunity to ring me herself and warn me not to come to her flat…

Dr Strausz has since been moved by Cardinal Christoph Schönborn to another church Hospital called the Barmherziger Bruder. Only to have a mysterious heart attack there and be pumped full of more sedatives.

You were the target of the world’s biggest ever state-organized crime committed with the collusion of the medical establishment and WHO. Yes, you.

You still are the target.

The pandemic plan is still in place in Austria like a biological weapon primed and ready to be fired at the domestic population whenever a US or other corporation such as Baxter triggers a pandemic as they nearly did in 2009 in their biosecurity facilities in Orth an der Donau.

Support my claim and the claims of other victims for your protection.

Read my full email sent to the financial procurator on January 31, 2014, below:

Klage auf Schadenser​satz

Jane Burgermeister jmburgermeister@gmail.com

31 Jan

to finanzprokurat.

Dear Wolfgang Peschorn,

I, Jane Bürgermeister, a dual Irish and Austrian citizen, resident in the Gentzgasse 14/9/12, 1180 Vienna, Austria until August 2012, would, with this email, like to bring official claim for damages against the Republic of Austria for injuries done to me maliciously and intentionally and in violation of the law by employees of the Austrian state in connection with my Baxter and swine flu vaccine campaign in 2009.

A more detailed claim in German with documents will be forthcoming by post.

Background

In 2009, the government of Austria activated a national pandemic plan, whose stated aim was the vaccination of 100% of the population with a pandemic vaccine containing an adjuvant for which there was overwhelming scientific evidence that it would cause autoimmune diseases such as narcolepsy, now confirmed by several European governments. There were provisions for forced vaccination, for the criminalization of carrying a pandemic virus, or being suspected thereof, and for the dissolution of the Austrian parliament in the pandemic plan.

The Austrian government, thereby, willfully endangered the health and lives of every Austrian, forcing me, a science journalist, to take the step of risking my life and my reputation to warn people against the vaccine in a singular, historical European-wide, indeed, campaign global in scope on the internet.

If the Austrian government had not signed into law such a flawed plan or if the Austrian parliament had responded to my emails, I would not have had to take any action or have started any campaign of information,

In addition, government-owned and -run media outlets like the ORF systematically concealed from the population the dangers of the pandemic vaccine and the activities of the pharmaceutical company Baxter at ist facilities in Orth, thereby,also forcing me to step into the breach and defend the health and lives of the Austrian people and of people elsewhere, by a campaign of information.

If the Austrian state media, also ORF, had given accurate information about the Baxter pandemic vaccine contamination case and of dangers of an untested pandemic vaccine, instead of hyping a false pandemic and encouraging people to be vaccinated, I would not have had to take any action or have started a campaign of information in the spring of 2009.

My campaign contributed to a result whereby only 3% of the Austrian population took the swine flu vaccine.

In the meantime, the governments of Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Norway, France and the UK have admitted that the pandemic vaccine has caused narcolepsy, an autoimmune disease, among young people and also, increasingly, adults.

Victims are now joining together to legal class actions against their governments and pharmaceutical companies also on a European level.

http://www.aclsolicitors.ie/news-events ... pandemrix/

I have contacted many of the solicitors representing narcolepsy victims and have offered whatever Information I can to help them in their claims against governments and pharmaceutical companies.

The accuracy of my Information in 2009 is also underlined by the fact that I was never once threatened with defamation charges by any government or pharmaceutical agency in relation to my swine flu vaccine campaign.

In Addition to signing intolaw and implementing such a dangerous pandemic plan, the Austrian government showed gross negligence in failing to investigate and prosecute Baxter in spite of the overwhelming evidence that Baxter had deliberately contaminated 72 kilos of flu material with a pandemic virus in 2009, forcing me again to risk life and limb to file charges against Baxter and so prevent a possible Repetition of a pandemic outbreak. My charges resulted in a police investigation which was dropped in 2009 just before the government launched its mass swine flu vaccine campaign

Specific damage claims

An employee of the Austrian government, Professor doctor Lukas Kenner, attempted to psychiatrize me (twice) without ever having met me in February 2010 after my vaccine campaign had ended successfully resulting in several investigations also at a European level into a “false pandemic.”

Kenner offered inducements to psychiatrist Dr Verena Strausz to certify me mentally ill in February 2010 after in spite of the fact that he must have known as a doctor that I had given accurate Information about the vaccine. When he failed to have me certified, Kenner instigated my brother to go to Dr Strausz and try to have me certified. This also failed because she refused a second time.

In addition, Kenner concealed from me what he had done when I confronted him on the phone in 2010. It was only more than one year later that I found out from Dr Verena Strausz after remarks by my brother that Lukas Kenner had himself been the initiator of the attempts to psychiatrize me.

In a personal meeting with me in 2010, Dr Strausz determined I was “completely normal.”

I would like damages to be paid by the Austrian state for the illegal activities of Lukas Kenner which presented a real danger not just to me but to all Austrians not least because the pandemic plan was still in place and attempts to hype a new pandemic were afoot.

This violation of the law by Kenner resulted in charges being filed by Inspector Engelbert Horwarth in 2011. In an email, Inspector Horwarth informed me the case was at the court. But the case seems to have been buried. For this delay, too, I would like damages.

Also, Lukas Kenner went to the Health Ministery and made false claims against Dr Straus resulting in the loss of her license without any investigation and in violation of the rules in 2010. With the illegal removal of Dr Strausz’ license, the door was opened to more attempts to pyschiatrize me, an investigative journalist, defending the health of the Austrian people using fact-based evidence.

I would like damages also for the pain and fear caused to me by knowing that Dr Strausz was no longer able to vouch for my sanity after her license was taken away without due process.

Dr Strausz has only now received her license back after threatening to inform the press.

She is also going to pursue claims for compensation in civil courts.

I would also like damages for the actions of a number of court officials led by Judge Michaela Lauer in connection with the inheritance of my late father Dr Mathias Bürgermeister, born 23 September, 1924.

In the summer of 2010, Judge Michaela Lauer of the court of Hietzing told verifiable lies in order to have me placed under a court guardianship. Her attempt failed because her lies could be proven by me after I put the relevant documents on the internet. The Sachwalterschaft was dropped because Lauer had told untruths.

I would like to claim damages for Judge Lauer’s deliberate and malicious falsehoods with which she justified her court guardianship. As my documents demonstrate, Lauer distorted the truth and also manipulated court records, violating law systematically and deliberately in order to portray me as mentally unstable and have me stripped of my civil rights and confined.

In addition, I would like to claim damages against the Ministry of Justice for filing defamation charges against me for stating the verifiable truth to the public that I was being persecuted by the Austrian government for my activities in the swine flu vaccine campaign in 2009.

These charges had to be dropped in February 2011 because of the protest against this shocking abuse of the Austrian Justice Ministry’s powers to target, defame and criminalize a critic of its vaccine campaign and shield a judge who had engaged in proven lies.

Also, I would like to claim damages for the false statement made by the Austrian state prosecutors office in 2009 to Bild newspaper during the height of the swine flu vaccine campaign when the state prosecutors office stated that a person identifiable by the public as myself had not filed charges against Baxter when I had.

The aim was to destroy my reputation and discredit my attempts to protect the health of the Austrian people.

The harassment I, a graduate of Edinburgh University and a scientific journalist who has worked for Nature, Reuters Health, the British Medical Journal, because I stepped into the breach when the Austrian government failed, the Austrian media failed, the justice system failed, to protect the Austrian people against attempts to start pandemics and implement mass forced vaccination, caused me a loss of earnings, a loss of inheritance and, above all, extreme mental suffering, including fear, depression, anxiety, loss of social trust etc.

I suffered extreme pain and trauma from the betrayal of everything that is generally believed to be “right” by the Austrian government in implementing such a dangerous vaccine campaign.

I suffered extreme trauma because of the “Nazi style” persecution which I suffered at the hands of Austrian officials – suffering which was all the more terrible because my father had himself gone through the terrible events of the second world war, being conscripted into the German army and forced to fight in Finland.

I suffered extreme pain at the thought that if I did not act, 100% of the Austrian population could be given a damaging vaccine and the country’s parliamentary democracy could be abolished under the pretext of a pandemic emergency under the national pandemic plan.

I suffered constant fear during my campaign as I had to handle the pressure of knowing I had improvise a way to inform people with little support and virtually no donations, and that if I failed, the Austrian people, and other countries, could be literally destroyed.

I suffered extreme fear at the prospect of being confined and tortured in an Austrian psychiatric institution and even killed without any investigation by an Austrian state employee Kenner.

I suffered extreme pain at the thought of the mysterious circumstances in which my father, my only real supporter and financial helper, in Lainz hospital in 2009 just before I gave a series of talks in Poland about the vaccine.

I suffered extreme pain at the knowledge that Judge Lauer and other judges — who had their lives and healthy largely to thank for my efforts — were willing to use lies to rob me of my inheritance and have me put under a court guardianship and ultimately confined.

As a result of the fear of continuing harassment, I felt forced to leave Austria in 2012 against my will. I suffered extreme pain at having to leave Austria under these circumstances especially as one of my aunts was then living.

I had reasonable grounds to fear for my life, my safety, my reputation because of the proven illegal activities of Austrian employees.

I was also afraid to claim AMS because of grounded fears, my application could be used as a pretext to give me a psychological evaluation and lead to my confinement.

Compensation

Because I stepped into danger when all the Austrian state institutions had failed, and of my free will,I took the strikes and blows meant for the Austrian people, ready by hard work and constant effort to protect their lives and health, I would like damages from the Austrian state of 8,219,743 euros, which equals the number of people in Austria according to Wikipedia.

This sum represents one symbolic euro for every person living in Austria. It is one euro for everyone — including you, Wolfgang Peschorn, and your family – who would have had to take the pandemic vaccine under the government pandemic plans in 2009 if it had not been for my actions.

The sum is a tiny fraction of what the Austrian government spent on contracts for pandemic vaccines. The compensation would come from the tax money of the Austrian people, whose health and futures I protected in a singular act of civil courage.

By showing a willingness to settle this case out of court speedily, the Austrian government will demonstrate that it appreciates the civil courage of its citizens like myself, appreciates the value of the health of ist citizens and appreciates, above all, that such an outrageous treatment as I have suffered will never be allowed to happen again in Austria.

A speedy compensation will demonstrate that personal Ambition for office, greed, corruption and political infighting in Austria must stop, at the very latest, when the existence of the very country and of every single one of its people as well as its parliamentary Democracy is at stake.

A failure to settle this case out of court could result in very high civil courts damages in the future as ever more victims of the swine flu vaccine campaign organize legal action.

The damage to Austria’s reputation in the event of years of publicity concerning my case cannot be calculated but could be enormous.

I repeat I have already started to contact the solicitors in the UK, Ireland, Norway and elsewhere to help the victims and myself gain compensation from governments and pharmaceutical companies.

Because this campaign will, no doubt, largely be fought in the English langauge, I am sending my claim for compensation to you today in English.

I hope the Austrian government will decide to compensate me speedily not just to avoid bad publicity but out of a sense of justice, out of respect for their own lives and for the lives of the Austrian People.

I hope the Austrian government will see that encouraging civil courage will lead to the greatest safety for the people of Austria in the long term while punishing civil Courage will lead not just to a ruined repuation but potentially to disaster.

Yours sincerely,

Jane Bürgermeister

MA (HOns) Edinburgh University
chump

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:37 pm

City's Federal Courts Brace for Full Force of Shutdown
Jan 21, 2019 · by Beth Fertig
"We have an old plan that we'll dust off that was put in place many years ago with the bird flu," he said. That pandemic, thankfully, never happened. But if the courts can't open, they can still conduct important business as they would in a pandemic.

"Judges would stay home, court staff would stay home, attorneys would stay home," Friedland said. "But when somebody's arrested they need to be seen for a bail hearing in a certain amount of time."

The backup plan: hearings by video. Friedland said this system is tested annually, but will get a thorough workout this week. Prosecutors and marshals accompanying defendants to hearings would all participate with a camera link, as well as the judges, lawyers and prosecutors.

If the buildings do remain open, there might also be an impact on jurors, because they'll have to wait for payment until after an appropriation is passed. Friedland said this could deter some people from wanting to serve if they need the cash immediately after a trial. Jurors make $50 a day, or $65 a day if they're serving on a grand jury that lasts more than 45 days.

The district executive for the Eastern District, in Brooklyn, would not comment on security plans.

https://www.wnyc.org/story/federal-cour ... -shutdown/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby chump » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:48 pm

https://thefourthempire.blogspot.com/20 ... rning.html
August 07, 2020
My email to Russian hospitals warning about Putin's rushed coronavirus vaccine, sending them court docs showing Putin and Trump in conspiracy to cause mass deaths

Dear Russian doctors, nurses,

I would like to draw your attention to the court documents in Greece showing that Vladimir Putin conspired with Donald Trump from 2016 to plot to use an epidemic disease to cause mass deaths using vaccines given under emergency rules.

Please see the email forwarded below.

In the light of media reports that doctors and nurses are being offered a coronavirus vaccine in Moscow, I urge you to read the information suggesting these vaccines are actually designed to cause damage.

Vladimir Putin has sealed a deal with the UK's AstraZeneca to supply coronavirus vaccines which are not proven to be safe or effective despite the government s claims since the time has been far too short, yet if you are injured you may well not be able to claim any damages.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/ast ... ns-surface

"AstraZeneca has been granted protection from future product liability claims related to its COVID-19 vaccine hopeful by most of the countries with which it has struck supply agreements, a senior executive told Reuters."

https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/i ... 577696.htm

In 2009, then Polish Health Minister Eva Kopacz refused to give people the risky swine flu vaccine because companies refused to accept damages.

"Eva Kopacz, who is also a doctor, is worried about the vaccine and is refusing to act until the pharmaceutical companies making the vaccine accept responsibility for any side effects, something they have been excused from by the World Health Organization’s declaration of a pandemic.

“If I had a 100 percent certainty that the vaccine was a panacea for the swine flu, I would certainly buy it,” Kopacz said in an interview with radio station Tok FM, adding that she felt drug companies were “covering up” some information about the vaccines.

“I feel that the research on the vaccines lasted too short a time,” she said.

Kopacz’s stand is very different from most of her European counterparts. Mass vaccination programs have begun in France, Germany and Scandinavia, as well as in central European countries like Hungary.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2009-12-06/ ... -flu-fight

Indeed, the 2009 experimental swine flu vaccine caused narcolepsy and other side effects.

https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/4325652

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/07 ... narcolepsy

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspec ... nnish-kids

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-somerset-35472926

Please share this information with your local police, military, schools and others.

Thank you for your attention,

Jane Burgermeister

Larisa, Greece

------------------------------

https://thefourthempire.blogspot.com/20 ... s-and.html

August 05, 2020
MY EMAIL TO RUSSIAN PROSECUTORS AND MILITARY URGING THEM TO INVESTIGATE PUTIN FOR CONSPIRING WITH TRUMP TO CAUSE MASS DEATHS IN RUSSIA

I SENT MORE OR LESS THE SAME TEXT AND ALL THE SAME EVIDENCE (SEE PREVIOUS POST FOR LINKS) TO THE RUSSIAN PROSECUTORS AS TO THE US PROSECUTORS BECAUSE EVIDENCE IN GREEK CRIMINAL PROBE E17 449 SHOWS TRUMP, KUHSNER MUST HAVE BEEN INSTIGATED BY PUTIN IN 2016 TO JOIN IN A GLOBAL EPIDEMIC DISEASE PLOT FOR FINANCIAL MOTIVES.
.....................................................................................................................................................

THIS IS THE FIRST OF A TWO PART SUBMISSION

Dear Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsev

Dear Prosecutor General Igor Krasnov,

Dear Members of the Russian Military, Police, Academic Institutions,

A criminal probe E 17 449 was opened in 2017 in Greece into Donald Trump and Jared Kushner for using criminal means to have a journalist, myself, arrested for reporting on the allegations of a Kremlin based journalist Alexander Zamyslov, who interviewed me in Larisa in June 2016 on a plan to spread bioweapons in the USA and the rest of the world and then implement mass vaccination, that Jared Kushner helped him obtain visas as I describe in the report attached "GRK criminal probe into Trump&Kuhsner".

Although Vladimir Putin is not explicitly mentioned in the probe, it is to be presumed that he joined in the conspiracy to have me silenced for exposing his links to Trump and Kushner and to an epidemic disease plot and I urge you to investigate.

The Kremlin based journalists, as my email correspondence with them attached shows, seem to have identified a report I submitted to the FBI in 2009 about the swine flu crisis as having critical information about the global disease plot which they were researching.

The current coronavirus crisis does seem to be characterized by broadly the same elements as the swine flu plot of 2009, and this similarity may be considered to be more evidence that the coronavirus crisis is, indeed, a plot, which was being researched, planned, developed and prepared as early as 2016 with the knowledge and help of Trump and Kushner, and presumably on the instigation of Vladimir Putin.

Please find a copy of the FBI report attached.

The fact that the current coronavirus is proceeding broadly according to the plan I outlined in a report to the FBI in 2009, will help prosecutors focus their attention on specific areas, especially on the risks of the coronavirus vaccine.

The aim of the epidemic disease plot is to cause mass deaths, harm, poisoning and the main means are the "unproven" vaccines allowed under so called emergency rules, that is to say, the coronavirus vaccines are the "killing system" of such a plot and pose an especial threat to the Russian people and army as well as the rest of the world.

I urge you to open an immediate investigation into whether Putin has joined in a conspiracy with Trump and Kushner and other actors to mass poison the Russian people using unproven vaccines, specifically the Astra Zeneca coronavirus vaccines developed in the UK.

The motive, I allege, for the plot to mass poison Russians is to quell social unrest due to the economic crisis caused, largely, by policies of Putin, and of the Russian private central bank printing money as debt, as well as the drop in oil prices.

The criminal probe E 17 449 has been suspended or quashed clearly under political influence of Trump and Putin.

As I demonstrate, the exact same original crime which triggered the criminal probe E 17 449 in the first place, has, in the meantime, advanced and culminated in an indictment E 17 378 against me specifically for reporting on those allegations of Zamyslov on 15th February 2017 as well as a for a post critical of Trump on 7th February 2017.

Please see attachment
Indictment E17 378 annotated
for a copy of the indictment in Greek

I face a draconian penalty at the next trial, now scheduled for 16th December 2020 as I explain in my report.

Please see attachment for a copy of the
E17378trialdateDec20

As I demonstrate in my report, these criminal charges E 17 378 specifically for my blog posts on 7th February 2017 and on 15th February 2017 have no basis in law whatsoever.

In fact, the indictment and trial as it is now framed offers sufficient proof to charge Putin, Trump and Kushner with arranging for a criminal network superimposed on Larisa court to undertake nakedly criminal acts and violate all procedures and rights in a brutal and lawless attempt to imprison and silence (murder) a journalist to deprive the public of knowledge of a global epidemic disease plot and their role in it using the empty forms of law.

I believe this is the first time ever in history that a sitting President in the USA and in Russia can be indicted on the basis of crimes recorded in official court documents in Greece for 1) trying to silence a journalist and 2) trying to commit mass murder using bioterrorism or biological warfare.

I have sent the same information to US prosecutors and military because they are also targets and urge cooperation.

The contents of the documents, emails and other records which constitute that probe with the file number E 17 /449 are at the Dikastiko Megaro, Larisa, Greece.

Please find attached

a) record of email correspondence with Kremlin based journalists Christina Fadeeva to set up an interview in June 2016
b) criminal charges against me one day after I reported on 15th Februrary 2017 on allegations made by the journalist Alexander Zamsylov concerning Jared Kushner by lawyer Simos Samaras known to Alexander Zamsylov, which were obtained my misrepresenting a temporary 30 day civil injunction covering 10 posts which had expired and which was issued illegally
c) my criminal charges over an attempt to have me arrested using criminal means focussing on Kushner's role in that bioweapons plot as a possible motive
d) my testimony to the police magistrate in November 2017 in which Kushner and Trump are named as the people with the motive for firing James Comey just after I exposed this plot (fear of more scrutiny from James Comey and FBI over their Russia links)
e) my indictment E 17 378 citing as the temporary 30 day civil injunction covering 10 posts which had expired and which was issued illegally and which triggered a criminal probe as the only basis for the trial
f) the new trial date for 16th December 2020

As well as proof of my nationality and residence in Larisa in the form of electricity bills.

The second part of this submission follows shortly and discusses the second criminal probe Delta 15 218 opened in Greece in 2015 into a murder attempt against me which collected evidence against George Soros, Bill Gates and Alexis Tsipras. All the police reports were suppressed in huge violations of procedure and rights to set me up for another trial.

Reference to this second part is made in the submission below because the two cases have to be taken together for reasons I show.

I also give evidence that a criminal network in the Austrian government, specifically Sebastian Kurz and Werner Faymann, have joined in the epidemic plot conspiracy of Trump, Kushner and Putin, Soros and Gatesto have silence me, a dual Austrian citizen, refused diplomatic and other help from the Austrian government to ensure I have a fair trial, in the second part.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your attention.

Jane Burgermeister

-----------------------------

https://twitter.com/JaneBurgermeis2

------------------
chump

Return to Health