To vaccinate or not to vaccinate?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

To vaccinate or not to vaccinate?

Postby Inanna » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:07 am

I am really torn. I have learned much in the past year and realize the dangers of the vaccine. <br><br>Still, I have gotten a flu shot each year for the past 20 years. What prompted this was getting the flu one year and having chronic bronchitis for months on end. I am asthmatic, and had to take predinose to try to knock the crap out of my lungs. There was a time I wasn't sure I'd ever get better.<br><br>I've been reading all the posts here about the nasty stuff they put in vaccines, but I've had better luck getting them (as in no chronic bronchitis), so I don't know what to do.<br><br>Any thoughts? There is a flu clinic coming up on 10/8 and I just don't know.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Inanna

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: To vaccinate or not to vaccinate?

Postby manxkat » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:04 am

I understand your dilemma. I've opted to stop getting vaccinated for flu. My 86 year old mother has stopped as well -- she's read a lot in her alternative health journals to feel it's not worth the risk. Neither of us is around many people though, so it's less a risk for us anyway.<br><br>Two years ago when I had my last shot, I felt like I had a low-grade fever for several MONTHS. That's probably what really turned me off to vaccines. Not to mention the worry about the gov't getting into the picture with something sinister or underhanded in mind. Call me paranoid, but that's life ever since taking the red pill. *sigh* <p></p><i></i>
manxkat

vaccines-

Postby lilorphant » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:14 am

I have children, and I get chronic bronchitis, pheumonia, so do two of my children. I have gotten some symptoms after flu vaccine, but not the real deal. When I have not vaccinated, and caught the flu, I usually end up in ER. So for me, I plan to get the vaccines if I can, but last year they ran out, so I will get the kids done first. <p></p><i></i>
lilorphant

Re: vaccines-

Postby israelirealities » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:41 am

My hunch with regards to vaccines is that if you are an adult, this cannot harm you so much, we eat a lot of shit, pollution and what not. I wouldn't give it to children though. As for the flu, my sense of it is :if it doesn't kill you it will immune you from the vicious strains coming our way from government labs.<br>However, if you really hate the flu, take it, and psych yourself againt side effects and fears. <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

Postby marykmusic » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:21 am

Don't.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.vaclib.org/" target="top">www.vaclib.org/</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Postby Nonny » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:44 pm

I also vote no to flu vaccines.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.mercola.com/2005/sep/20/new_flu_vaccine_is_loaded_with_mercury.htm" target="top">www.mercola.com/2005/sep/20/new_flu_vaccine_is_loaded_with_mercury.htm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Nonny

Vaccine not needed (mostly)

Postby metaxa » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:50 pm

I would say no to the vaccine. However, being in health care I'm not sure if I have the choice... I would resist if I could, and recommend that if you are otherwise healthy you do the same. Instead, work on boosting your immunity with virus fighters like Reishi mushrooms, etc. <p></p><i></i>
metaxa

One more reason

Postby oddball » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:52 pm

not to get vaccine. Nobody has claimed this easy money.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Health_Concerns/Vaccines/twenty-thousand_dollar_offer.htm">www.jesus-is-savior.com/H..._offer.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
oddball

Re: One more reason

Postby * » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:43 pm

<br> I'll take my chances with Nature (even possible engineered NatureDarkâ„¢) over corporate-controlled "science" any day.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Return to Health