Avian Flu

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Avian Flu

Postby AnGlO HoMiE » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:03 pm

It has come to my attention by way of those that many refer to as "They", the impending worldwide release of the massive stock pile of Avian Flu, aka influenza A (H5N1) virus currently being held in Russia, China, Germany and Australia is from the agreed upon Terrorist Emergency Response Act that the "G8" put into place in 2002. Also from an ealier report on PC -Population Control- from a think tank out of Texas in early 1999.<br><br>Among other common ways of eradicating Al Qaeda, Hamas, Chechnyian rebels and certain economic terrorist groups, including the poor around the globe, this method seemed the best and most controlled/contained mass killer of poor, malnourished peoples from all walks of life while preserving the elite and less likely to be affected city dwellers of major metropolitan localities.<br><br>The Human-to-Human strain will be released this December in the Philippines by Australian Security Forces.<br><br>Later, around March another variant of the Human-to-Human strain will be released (Found) in Bogota, Columbia.<br><br>This is all I have come across, I'll keep you posted. <p>~Anglo</p><i></i>
AnGlO HoMiE

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Health