Who profits from bird flu scam?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Who profits from bird flu scam?

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:34 am

This is from Conspiracy Planet:<br><br>Bilderbergers, Rumsfeld Profit from Avian Flu Scam<br> by CONSPIRACY PLANET<br><br>You can't make any real money without a boogeyman, and the new "Bird Flu" hoax is the latest scam used to generate profits for pharmaceutical company insiders.<br><br>"Finally, the pieces of the puzzle start to add up," writes Dr. Joseph Mercola, author of the "Total Health Program." "President Bush sought to instill panic in this country by telling us a minimum of 200,000 people will die from the avian flu pandemic but it could be as bad as 2 million deaths in this country alone."<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://mercola.com/blog/2005/oct/19/rumsfeld_to_profit_from_avian_flu_hoax">mercola.com/blog/2005/oct...n_flu_hoax</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"This hoax is then used to justify the immediate purchase of 80 million doses of Tamiflu, a worthless drug that in no way shape or form treats the avian flu, but only decreases the amount of days one is sick and can actually contribute to the virus having more lethal mutations," Mercola continues.<br><br>"So the U.S. placed an order for 20 million doses of this worthless drug at a price of $100 per dose. That comes to a staggering $2 billion.<br><br>US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, former chairman of Gilead, the manufacturer of Tamiflu, will also make big profits, since he is a major shareholder.<br><br>Better yet, Bilderberger spokesman Etienne F. Davignon (Vice-Chairman, Suez-Tractebel)and Reagan-Bush Cabal insider former Secretary of State George P. Shultz, PhD (Distinguished Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University) are also on the board of directors of Gilead. (<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gilead.com/wt/sec/bod)">www.gilead.com/wt/sec/bod)</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Another Bilderberger regular is Lodewijk J.R. de Vink, who sits on the board of Hoffman-La Roche, Gilead's partner.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.roche.com/home/company/com_gov/com_gov_dir/com_gov_dir_vink.htm">www.roche.com/home/compan...r_vink.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br><br>In other words, the "Bird Flu" scam will generate outrageous profits for globalist-insiders like Shultz, Rumsfeld, Davignon, and de Vink.<br><br>And where did Tamiflu come from?<br><br>According to the Gilead website, "In September 1996, Gilead and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. entered into a collaborative agreement to develop and market therapies that treat and prevent viral influenza. Under the agreement, Roche received exclusive worldwide rights to Gilead's proprietary influenza neuraminidase inhibitors, including orally administered Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate), formerly known as GS 4104. As part of this collaboration, Gilead and Roche jointly conducted clinical development of oseltamivir phosphate, with Roche funding all research and development costs.Roche has worldwide commercial rights to Tamiflu, and Gilead receives payments from Roche for the successful completion of program milestones and royalties on product sales." (<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gilead.com/wt/sec/partners)">www.gilead.com/wt/sec/partners)</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>It should be remembered that Rumsfeld loves pharmaceutical scams. It was after all Rumsfeld, as chairman of G.D. Searle, who pressured the FDA to get Aspartame approved. <br><br>The FDA blocked its approval for ten years before Rumsfeld twisted arms and broke who knows how many legs at the FDA. Now Aspartame, an artificial sweetener as ubiquitous as it is toxic, continues to poison America and the world.<br><br>So here's an advertising tagline.<br><br>Tamiflu -- It's the Bird-Flu Scam-Drug For You. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=82&contentid=2892&page=2">www.conspiracyplanet.com/...892&page=2</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>More proof that this criminal syndicate are capable of any crime if it increases profits.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Who profits from bird flu scam?

Postby eric144 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:46 am

"More proof that this criminal syndicate are capable of any crime if it increases profits.<br>"<br><br>The profit is just a litte bonus like the 9/11 put options. The real plot is a lot more sinister. <p></p><i></i>
eric144

Bird flu

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:25 pm

Hi Eric144,<br><br>I didn't mean that profit was the only motive. Another motive is "to cull" the population and to provide an excuse for marshall law in all states. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Re: Bird flu

Postby eric144 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:48 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound as if I was correcting you. I agree with what you said completely. <p></p><i></i>
eric144

Postby thumperton » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:21 pm

looks like this year's epidemic is another dud.<br><br>aren't they losing a lot of credibility this way? <p></p><i></i>
thumperton

Postby pugzleyca3 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:25 pm

Is there no shame in these people at all or any end to what they will stoop to?<br><br>Isn't this a huge conflict of interest for Rumsfeld? I wonder if there are laws out there to stop this kind of conflict. This is criminal as far as I am concerned, but of course, the average person would never have this information and know who is actually involved in this from mainstream news. <br><br>There are news scoops of the century floating all over this United States, but no one is touching them. I guess there must not be much in the way of rewards for true journalism in the mainstream anymore. <br> <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Martial law

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:41 pm

I misspelled "martial" in the last post. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Postby thumperton » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:51 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Is there no shame in these people at all or any end to what they will stoop to?<br><br>Isn't this a huge conflict of interest for Rumsfeld? I wonder if there are laws out there to stop this kind of conflict. This is criminal as far as I am concerned, but of course, the average person would never have this information and know who is actually involved in this from mainstream news. <br><br>There are news scoops of the century floating all over this United States, but no one is touching them. I guess there must not be much in the way of rewards for true journalism in the mainstream anymore.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> we have to remember that everything we see on the MSM is contrived, just like that Bush teleconference that was purposely used to make him look bad.<br><br>I think Henry Makow hit the nail on the head when he said the current M.O. is to make Americans lose confidence in their government so they might welcome a NWO.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Three of the worst catastrophes in American history have taken place during George W. Bush's watch. Is this a coincidence?<br><br>They are Sept. 11, the Iraq War and the devastation of New Orleans.<br><br>The purpose is to shock, degrade and demoralize Americans so they will accept the loss of national sovereignty.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.savethemales.ca/001119.html" target="top">www.savethemales.ca/001119.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
thumperton

Postby heath7 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:07 pm

This year's epidemic scare has not been a dud. The govt. passed the law restricting liability against vaccine manufacturers. That may have been the purpose of the whole bloated epidemic media circus. <br><br>They made it look like we <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>need</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> the vaccine makers, and that vaccine makers can't be burdened with responsibility while trying to save our hides. <br><br>In reality vaccines <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>are</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> making children very sick, are making soldiers very sick, while we the people continue to be required to have our vaccinations. It pisses me off that my children are required to be in school, which they require vaccinations for, which I now have no recourse for if the lazy pharmeceutical company lets through an extra potent virus. Besides being a requirement for school, it is considered child abuse to not vaccinate your child! And then, when more soldiers come home with DU poisoning, they can blame it on vaccines because there's now no legal recourse.<br><br>How much would you like to wager that the next objective for our sick and twisted leaders is to deregulate pharmaceutical oversight, y'know, 'cause it'll help bring down our ballooning health insurance costs. So what if we accidentally revisit the 'Spanish' flu. <p></p><i></i>
heath7

Bill S.1873 HASN'T been passed yet

Postby * » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:33 pm

<br> ....so there is still time to call/write your reps and alert your friends. The last time Frist tried to insert a rider (on an unrelated bill) exempting vaccine manufacturers from liability, he was exposed and the rider was removed. We can still make a difference here!<br><br> h7, doesn't your state have an exemption you can use for your kids? <br><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em><br>NVIC Note: It is not too late to write or call your Senators regarding S.1873. Here are two sample letters that have been sent. We need to keep the pressure on until it goes to the floor for a full vote. If you don't know who your Senator is go to www.senate.gov. We are still targeting the<br>republican leadership on the HELP committee. Their addresses are listed oour website at www.NVIC.org/ActionAlerts/S1873.htm<br><br>PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO CALL OR WRITE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.<br><br>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++<br><br>Dear Senator Bond,<br><br>My husband and I live and own a very busy doctor’s office in Platte County, MO. I am very concerned about the impact of the Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005. This legislation will strip Americans of the right to a trial by jury if they are harmed by an experimental or licensed drug or vaccine that they are forced by government<br>to take whenever federal health officials declare a public health emergency.<br><br>I served as an officer in the United States Air Force and eventually resigned because I refused to take vaccines that were being forced upon me. I believe that individuals in America should first of all have the right to choose whether or not they want to take a vaccine, even if it is an<br>emergency situation.<br><br>Not only that, but if an American does take a vaccine/drug – including experimental ones, they should at least be allowed some type of recourse if the drug/vaccine caused severe adverse reactions to that individual.<br><br>I am getting more and more concerned with the amount of power the pharmaceutical industry has on these new bills that are being passed. They have plenty of money and people to lobby Congress and create an influence over lawmakers. A perfect example of this is Eli Lilly getting a rider passed with the Homeland Defense Bill to be immune from lawsuits. This<br>trend is happening more and more, and it is highly unethical. This trend is also becoming more evident with the current situation with Senator Frist, as well as the conflict of interests (mainly financial) with several members of the FDA, CDC, and drug companies.<br><br><br><br>I do believe the pharmaceutical industry has its place in the healthcare system, but I do not feel that profits should be more important than one of their customer’s lives or quality of life. The pharmaceutical industry needs to take responsibility for its actions. If they create a drug that is<br>harmful, then they need to handle that situation, take responsibility for the incident, and then find a way to reduce the risk for the next person that takes that drug/vaccine. The answer is not to protect the drug companies from a lawsuit, this only encourages them to be less cautious in drug creating, testing, etc.<br><br>I have several friends that were injured by experimental vaccinations in the military and were denied their right to defend their case and be compensated for the pain, suffering, injuries, and sometimes death from vaccines such as Anthrax and Smallpox. We are dealing with HUMAN LIVES, not test animals. It is inhumane to think that it is okay for a drug company to not be liable for harming an individual, intentional or not.<br><br>I strongly urge you to consider voting against this Act. The citizens of America need to be protected from huge companies like this that can take advantage of their consumers. We rely on the voted members of the House and<br>Senate to protect us from these type of situations. Senator Bond, it is your responsibility to protect the people in Missouri by voting against this Act!<br><br>Save a life and protect someone’s quality of life by voting against the Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005!<br><br>If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.<br><br>Yours in Health,<br>Name Withheld<br><br>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++<br><br><br>Dear Senator:<br><br>Just a very quick note to ask you to vote NO on S-1873 which was just passed out of the Senate HELP Committee to possibly be voted on Thursday, October 20th.<br><br>Being led by Republican Richard Burr (R-NC) and being spurred by fears of avian flu, the version that passed will broadly eliminate liability for vaccines and drugs.<br><br>The proposed legislation will strip Americans of the right to a trial by jury if harmed by an experimental or licensed drug or vaccine that they are forced by government to take whenever<br>federal health officials declare a public health emergency.<br><br>Drug companies need to be responsible and be held accountable for the products they create. Forcing our citizens to take drugs against their will, experimental or otherwise, is wrong!<br><br>Alternatives besides drug use needs to be explored for possible health emergencies.<br><br><br>Please vote NO on S-1873.<br><br>Sincerely,<br></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Postby pugzleyca3 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:50 pm

If I had little ones, I think I would home school them, if at all possible. I know it isn't possible for single working moms or households which have two people working to make the mortgage payments.<br><br>As someone else posted here, you can be exempted from the vaccinations. They won't tell you about it, but they are supposed to have forms for people sitting in their desk drawers just for that purpose and if they don't they are in violation of statutes. I don't know if this varies from state to state, but I know in California parents can refuse vaccines. <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby dbeach » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:10 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x5145215">www.democraticunderground...04x5145215</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>DU has many who support it..sad that the whole vaccine push is killing people<br><br>Over 170,000 Persian gulf Vets are on VA disability due to as yet undiagnosed illness . MAYBE its a combo of the anthrax vaccine and DU depleted uranium..<br>but the DU scandal is why Princippi resigned as VA director and bushco apppointed james nicolson who is an uber insider and former RNC chairman..<br><br>Princippi started hangin with some VN Vets fand most have looked like a nice guy..so bush appointed him to the base closing committee where the resistance is diferent..<br><br>VA is actively trying to review PTSD claims and calling some as fraud..The actual bill has been blocked by Sen.Patty Murray [D -WA}but VA may bring it up again.<br><br>.BUT if Fitz delivers a home run or a grand slam then LOTS of bush bills and programs are DONE. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Who profits from bird flu scam?

Postby AnGlO HoMiE » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:53 am

It has come to my attention by way of those that many refer to as "They", the impending worldwide release of the massive stock pile of Avian Flu, aka influenza A (H5N1) virus currently being held in Russia, China, Germany and Australia is from the agreed upon Terrorist Emergency Response Act that the "G8" put into place in 2002. Also from an ealier report on PC -Population Control- from a think tank out of Texas in early 1999.<br><br>Among other common ways of eradicating Al Qaeda, Hamas, Chechnyian rebels and certain economic terrorist groups, including the poor around the globe, this method seemed the best and most controlled/contained mass killer of poor, malnourished peoples from all walks of life while preserving the elite and less likely to be affected city dwellers of major metropolitan localities.<br><br>The Human-to-Human strain will be released this December in the Philippines by Australian Security Forces.<br><br>Later, around March another variant of the Human-to-Human strain will be released (Found) in Bogota, Columbia.<br><br>This is all I have come across, I'll keep you posted. <p>~Anglo</p><i></i>
AnGlO HoMiE

You guys crack me up

Postby maggrwaggr » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:20 am

You people really are ..... uh .... how to put this ..... silly?<br><br>The Bird Flu is not a scam, or a hoax. It's the real deal, and if you've been paying attention for the last two years, you'd know this.<br><br>You're only thinking it's a hoax now because the American media finally paid attention to it. The World Health Organization has been running around "with its hair on fire" about this for over a year now.<br><br>And to whoever said "it looks like a dud" well you have absolutely no comprehension of how this sort of thing works.<br><br>This thing may hit next week, or it may hit two years from now. Nobody knows when it will hit. But what the health EXPERTS have been saying is that they are no longer in a position to contain this and that it's not a matter of "if" but "when" a pandemic hits.<br><br>If you read up on what these organizations do (try a book such as "And the Band Played On") you'll realize that these organizations do an extremely good and credible job and that to ignore what they're saying about this potential pandemic is just plain stupid.<br><br>Furthermore, Bush tried his best to completely ignore this for as long as he could. And you know damned well he's gonna completely fuck it up when and if it does happen.<br><br>Americans are woefully ignorant and complacent about just about everything. The people who cry "hoax" seem to be just about as in denial as those who deny peak oil, or those who really don't have a clue as to what fuels our economy.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
maggrwaggr

Re: You guys crack me up

Postby AnGlO HoMiE » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:25 am

Read my post above. <p>~Anglo</p><i></i>
AnGlO HoMiE

Next

Return to Health