Who profits from bird flu scam?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: You guys crack me up

Postby heath7 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:31 am

Has the bird flu even killed a thousand people yet?... A hundred? Its already moved through the most populous regions of the world. What is its danger that makes it any more significant than any annual flu strain that might pop up once in a while? <br><br>I try to listen, but it all sounds like noise. <p></p><i></i>
heath7

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby heath7 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:32 am

It sounds like the dreaded West Nile Virus. Oooooooohhh..... <p></p><i></i>
heath7

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:39 am

The last count I heard was 67 casualties since 2003.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

heath7 .....

Postby maggrwaggr » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:59 am

The reason it hasn't killed that many people yet is because it is, as of yet, a bird flu.<br><br>It is killing zillions of birds around the world.<br><br>Every now and then a human catches the actual bird flu. 50% of these people die. They drown in their own blood and fluids.<br><br>If it remains merely a bird flu, it will not cause an epidemic at all in humans. Even though right now it's a major epidemic in birds.<br><br>What the WHO has been saying and warning us about is that they expect the virus to mutate. So it will turn into a slightly different virus that will then be passed not only from birds to humans, but from humans to other humans.<br><br>If this happens, that is when the pandemic will occur in which they expect millions to die.<br><br>A vaccination will not be available for this virus until AFTER it mutates. So many will die before a vaccine is available. There is no vaccine for it right now and there won't be until it mutates. <br><br>The WHO has been warning about this for quite some time and the media, and the bush administration has utterly ignored them until just recently. Now, of course, the media is making a big screaming hissy fit about it. <br><br>Much of this is because of Katrina. Nobody EXCEPT THE EXPERTS expected Katrina to destroy New Orleans the way it did. <br><br>Nobody EXCEPT THE EXPERTS expects the bird flu to kill millions of people around the world.<br><br>So there ya have it. If you want to run around telling everybody it's a hoax, well, go right right ahead, but the health experts that have been following this, and trying to contain and eradicate it, are throwing their hands in the air now saying "it's now out of our hands". <br><br>Whether you blame it on Bush or blame it on mother nature, it doesn't really matter. It's there and according to the experts it's more likely than not going to cause a pandemic. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
maggrwaggr

Re: heath7 .....

Postby AnGlO HoMiE » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:05 am

There will never be a vaccine for this virus once the first H2H strain is ID'ed. In fact several strains will be ID'ed and it will be known as one of the fastest mutating viruses ever seen.<br><br>Again, not an opinion. <p>~Anglo</p><i></i>
AnGlO HoMiE

anglo

Postby veritas » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:08 am

anglo knows insiders<br><br>or<br><br>reads too many comics. <p></p><i></i>
veritas

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:16 am

So I guess you plan to just wait until it nails you? And you've resigned yourself to this and you want the others here to do the same? <br><br>I think you've come to the wrong place for that, because what I see here are patriots who have no intention of throwing in the towel or buying into such a defeatist attitude as the one you have. <br><br>I think you are reading too many comic books. And if you are not and you are for real, which I highly doubt. Name some individual names, otherwise, it's all bunk to me.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby maggrwaggr » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:21 am

I'm not sure if you're addressing me or Anglo.<br><br>As for me, I have four doses of Tamiflu and am in the process of getting pediatric Tamiflu for my kids.<br><br>I'm monitoring the situation closely and if it starts to hit here, I'm pulling the kids out of school immediately and getting the hell out of here, to a place where they will have no contact with potentially infected humans.<br><br>And we'll wait it out.<br><br>Like in 1918 it will be an issue of survival. Everything else will be moot at that point. <p></p><i></i>
maggrwaggr

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:30 am

Maggrwagger, so sorry, I am addressing Anglo, not you. <br><br>But, I have to ask, are you really going to take the vaccinations? I'm terrified of what it might contain. Also, it's not even for the bird flu that mutates, is it? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pugzleyca3>pugzleyca3</A> at: 10/24/05 12:31 am<br></i>
pugzleyca3

there are no vaccinations for the bird flu

Postby maggrwaggr » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:34 am

and there won't be until it mutates.<br><br>Actually well after it mutates, because once it mutates they have to isolate it and manufacture and test a vaccine.<br><br>That'll take a while <p></p><i></i>
maggrwaggr

Re: there are no vaccinations for the bird flu

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:37 am

So, do you think the one you have will save you? I'm not being hardheaded here, I'm trying to get some information. I've been dead set against anything they want to give me, for obvious reasons. Especially if it is forced on me.<br><br>But it is possible that I could change my mind if given some inside info and since you have the vaccine, is there anything specific you can tell about it? <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby manxkat » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:44 am

Regarding the vaccine, please read this article by Dr. Leonard Horowitz and published on GlobalResearch.ca and reprinted on FromTheWilderness.com:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/101805_world_stories.shtml#5" target="top">The Avian Flu Fright is Politically Timed</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Relevant section, but there's more in the article:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>“The U.S. Senate has already approved a $3.9 billion package to buy vaccines and antiviral medications, and the Administration is also preparing a request for an additional $6 billion to $10 billion,” according to a current BusinessWeek report.( 6) <br><br>“Beam me up Scottie, there is no intelligent life on this planet.” This largely explains why the public puts up with this deadly deception. Even USA Today bemoans, “there is no human vaccine yet.” So how come the U.S. Senate is rushing to spend all these billions for an avian flu vaccine? <br><br>I suppose we should overlook the fact that the current frightening strain of H5N1 avian flu virus has never readily jumped from human to human, and not commonly from birds to humans either. Thus, an effective vaccine can only be prepared by mutating this virus, thus creating what the world fears most. Let me explain. . . . <br><br>To make the human vaccine specific for the H5N1 mutant virus, you must start with the human virus which does not yet exist, except in perhaps military-biomedical-pharmaceutical laboratories. In fact, this is precisely what is being prepared based on news reports. To produce the human pathogen, the avian virus must be cultured for lengthy periods of time in human cell cultures, then injected into monkey and ultimately humans to see if these experimental subjects get the same feared flu. Thus, the flu virus the world currently fears most is either: 1) now being prepared in labs paid by industrialists with massive wealth-building incentives to “accidentally” release the virus; or 2) has already been prepared in such labs to take advantage of this current fright and future sales following the virus’s release. <br><br>Remember, to be effective against a virus, a vaccine is said to require specificity. If authorities were to now have the main H5N1 avian flu strain feared to spread at some future date there’s no assurance by the time they developed the vaccine the strain would remain sufficiently the same for the vaccine to be effective anyway due to expected viral mutations. Viral mutations over time is a function of the agent’s newness. New man-made viruses, laboratory creations, like the ones currently being prepared for vaccine trials, are less stable not having evolved over the millennia. Thus, the entire vaccine effort is largely, if not entirely, a sham with ulterior motives. <br><br>Remember too, that a vaccine’s reliability requires years, or at least months, of testing in the targeted population. Vaccine injury data must, or should, be meticulously collected over this period to assure the vaccine is not killing and maiming more persons than it is helping or saving. Can you seriously believe this assurance will be provided by government or pharmaceutical industry officials in this pandemic’s wake? FEMA’s failed Katrina response pails by comparison to this public health liability and vaccine-injury certainty. <br><br>I say “vaccine-injury certainty” because of the extensive list of newly developed vaccinations, highly touted when brought to market, that caused horrific results. This list includes the first swine flu vaccine, polio vaccines, smallpox vaccine, anthrax vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, and most recently Lyme disease vaccine that crippled approximately 750,000 people within months of its release and prior to its recall by the FDA. <br><br>Most people fail to realize all vaccines carry a list of ingredients that typically increase human disease and death (i.e., morbidity and mortality). These include toxic elements and chemicals such as mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde and formalin (used to preserve corpses), MSG, foreign genetic material, and risky proteins from various species of bacteria, viruses, and animals that have been scientifically associated with triggering autoimmune disorders and certain cancers. A growing body of scientific evidence strongly suggests vaccines are largely responsible for increasing cases of autism and other learning disabilities, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, Lupus, MS, ALS, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, hay fever, allergies, chronic draining ear infections, type 1 autoimmune diabetes, and many, many more pandemics. These chronic ailments are said to require long-term medical care for the patients’ management causing toxic side effects resulting in America’s leading killer--iatrogenic disease. That is, vaccines and other pharmaceutical industry inventions are literally killing or disabling millions with little effort on the part of government officials and their drug industry cohorts to arrest this scourge. <br><br>For all we know, governments are ordering an avian flu vaccine that will precisely deliver this pandemic to the world to affect population control. Absurd thesis? Read on.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
manxkat

Postby manxkat » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:47 am

Personally, I'm staying away from vaccines from now on. I've read enough that I don't believe they're safe and there's also the possibility of government shenanigans.<br><br>I've purchased Samento, plus homeopathic flu remedies, and some natural supplements designed to increase the immune system. Oh, and also some N100 masks to wear if need be.<br> <p></p><i></i>
manxkat

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:50 am

Thanks for the article, manxcat! I already read it. LOL! And I also watched him in an interview with Alex Jones last night. I don't really think I will be taking the vaccination either, unless I am held down and injected by force.<br><br>Have you tried the Samento? It worked great on the flu I had and my niece's. And we were already infected, me for over a week. <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby AnGlO HoMiE » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:55 am

What are you afraid of? <br><br>Death? <br><br>Come on, that's the oldest trick in the controllers handbook. <br><br>Look at the Bible for example.<br><br>You have to go further than holding on to your car keys and hoping you don't die on your way to buy some Tamiflu to be considered a "Patriot"; you have to be able to and prepared to die for your belief. <br><br>It's not a defeatist attitude when the outcome is either to be one of the livers after the cleansing or one of the dead and one chooses the latter over the former. <br><br>No faith and/or belief is probably very scary and can cause paralysis of creative thought which can lead to an "at any cost" mentality. <br><br>You must not know your maker.<br><br>I forget that many have been raised in a fear based format, for this I am sorry. <br><br>No more real stuff for you. <br><br>Back to the bubble you go. <br><br>I promise not to wield the pin of reality around you any more. <br><br>That is unless you request it.<br> <p>~Anglo</p><i></i>
AnGlO HoMiE

PreviousNext

Return to Health