NAACP National Director Calls For War On War On Drugs

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

NAACP National Director Calls For War On War On Drugs

Postby proldic » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:14 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The Illicit Drugs-Burden & Policy Conference...was not only trailblazing but brought together those who can make a difference readily...Through the presentations made by many professionals in law-enforcement, education, politics, health, social agencies and many advocacy groups, the blueprint for progress is in place.<br> <br>We must now move from a reactionary mode into a proactive one. Knowing that the war on drugs is not only failing our communities but has created great disparities, corruption, deaths, financial burdens and a health risk that should be labeled a "code blue". Drug burden & policies has helped to destroy family life in all of our communities and has caused sick individuals to hide and often lie about their illnesses.<br> <br>In the aftermath of this most wonderful conference, it's time to make this a national model and call on lawmakers from across America to revisit this great atrocity against people and change existing and outdated laws...<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>suckers? <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: NAACP National Director Calls For War On War On Drugs

Postby dbeach » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:33 pm

legalize some of it and show the CIA FBI and their many undercover ,black ops and illegal use of informants to the public .<br><br> til the US Govt is outed for their own dope dealin aka the bush criminals<br><br>Nothing changes IF nothing changes<br><br>A prison system industry that warehouse the poor and lower classes while diplomats smuggle the stuff through customs "legally" is one of the greatest of travestys in US history <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby Ted the dog » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:44 pm

it seems like we're seeing more of a "pot is OK" reaction in the MSM lately. I'm not sure if there's been just as much of the usual demonizing of pot in the MSM, but there have been more and more articles published that seem to fall in line with what most sane, responsible, rational adults have known for decades.<br><br>In the past few weeks there was that article about that group in Denver, that article about the study that showed THC might actually be beneficial to the human body, Mellissa Ethridge says it was the only thing that helped her through her chemo (which was allegedly agreed upon by her doctors)...I could have sworn there were more....I'm just forgetting them at the moment.<br><br><br>Maybe the "on the fence" members of the US public are coming around. <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Return to Health