Deliberate Bird Flu Release Scheduled for NZ?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Deliberate Bird Flu Release Scheduled for NZ?

Postby Iroquois » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:05 pm

I am very irresponsibly posting this article without knowing anything about the paper, the New Zealand Truth, its author or its source, Greg Hallett. Though I am curious about Hallett's book, <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">Hitler Was a British Agent</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END-->. But, there's a ring of credibiltiy to most of it, and some interesting tidbits about NZ that I didn't know, one of which I highlighted in bold text.<br><br>The URL to where I found the article is <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://uncensored.co.nz/archives/2006/01/10/deliberate-bird-flu-release-scheduled-for-nz/.">uncensored.co.nz/archives...d-for-nz/.</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> I can't find a URL for the New Zealand Truth.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>Deliberate Bird Flu Release Scheduled for NZ?<br>New Zealand Truth, January 5, 2006, page 3.<br><br>BIRD BRAIN<br><br>Kiwi writer says UN is infecting us<br>By John Landrigan<br>BIRD flu imported for scientific experiments will leak and kill thousands in planned genocide, a Kiwi author claims.<br>Biosecurity NZ wants to import the bird flu virus for diagnosis and staff-training.<br>The virus would be stored in a World Health Organisation-approved physical containment 3+ laboratory at Wallaceville in the Hutt Valley.<br>But Greg Hallett, who wrote Hitler Was A British Agent and an unpublished book on the virus, which he claims has been stolen, says the deadly plague will escape and kill more than 33,000 New Zealanders.<br>“Workers could pass the virus on to someone outside the lab. Such inadequate precautions suggests a biosecurity leak of the bird flu is planned. The virus will take hold unnoticed, evolve and kill,â€
Iroquois

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Health