Why does our police state hate Marijuana?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Relevent? WOW!!

Postby darkbeforedawn » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:29 am

This was an interesting article. Thanks SM. Certainly relevant to the discussion. We don't realize just to what extent we are the "cash cows" for Big Pharma. Simple harmless cures that you use only once for to vastly improve conditions that significantly detract from a functional, useful and productive life--kept from us so they can make money. Disgusting. <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

medicine

Postby chillin » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:52 am

I recently quit smoking herb everyday after about 20 years of it. The main reasons being: I can't justify spending $400/mo. anymore, or grow my own due to circumstances, to keep myself supplied. I also agree with MaryK's recent assertion that it's too sacred to use as a valium substitute.<br><br>I recently read Cliff Pickover's 'Sex, Drugs, Einstein and Elves', somewhere in there he mentions that there is research showing that using Ayahuasca can cure depression by permanently adding more seratonin uptake sites in the brain. <br><br>I think that there's a growing willingness in some places to re-examine the usefulness of psychedelic psychotherapy, lets hope it keeps going strong =) <p></p><i></i>
chillin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: medicine

Postby Sarutama » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:44 am

Lets not forget that it allows the PTB to lock up people in droves which provides them cheap (slave) labor. <p></p><i></i>
Sarutama

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Health