Genesis of Lyme Disease

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: AIDS article

Postby Iroquois » Wed May 31, 2006 6:49 pm

LoganSquare,<br><br>That article has been discussed a bit here. I actually posted it once myself. Here's the thread: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm30.showMessage?topicID=88.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...D=88.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Dreams End pretty much summed up my opinion when he wrote:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I'm about a third of the way through this report. It is either masterful disinformation, or an incredible smoking gun. Anyone with a medical background please check this document out for accuracy or any warnings of "monkeying" with the data.<br><br>Assuming it is accurate, it is an unhappy read, for sure. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Like him, I'd like someone with more knowledge on the topic to comment. But, it does seem very well put together to me. <p></p><i></i>
Iroquois

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed May 31, 2006 7:22 pm

I just downloaded it to read later, but if it's talking about Robert Gallo as an engineer of the virus through a defense contract, that's reinforcing Horowitz's decade-old work in Emerging Viruses. I'll dig through this and see what I see.. <p></p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed May 31, 2006 7:24 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Every statement of fact that we make in this edition has a source that can be accessed and verified by any interested reader. However, we have intentionally left out all sources in order to create a more readable journal.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Umm..we're not off to a good start here..<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Now, as to all of the sources that we have used, these are being included in as much detail as is needed in the more complete account of this crime beyond belief in the book that we have been, and still are, working on to be titled The Crime Beyond Belief to be released on May 19, 2005.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Sources should not be bound to a commercial venture, in my opinion..There's no difference between this and War Profiteering, as far as I'm concerned. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=etinarcadiaego@rigorousintuition>et in Arcadia ego</A> at: 5/31/06 5:32 pm<br></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed May 31, 2006 7:51 pm

One intersting thing claimed here I was not aware of is a relationship between Gallo and Carleton Gajdusek..<br><br>Gajdusek, as some of you may or may not know, was considered a pioneering researcher in the field of Spongiform Encephalopathies, ie; Kura, CJD, and BSE..He did decades of field reseach with a cannibal culture in New Guinee(?), the 'Fore', and established most of the reseach labs here in the states.<br><br>In conspirarcy circle, I only heard once a story that he was down there really working for the bad guys learning how to adapt Kura into a biological weapon.<br><br>He also had, ehrm..problems some of us are familiar with reading about here..like keeping his hands off some of his own adopted Fore children..<br><br>wikipedia entry:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._Carleton_Gajdusek">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._...n_Gajdusek</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Previous

Return to Health