Doctors Make Progress With Mysterious Disease(Morgellons)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: electrocellular excitability

Postby 4911 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:27 pm

yeah - how did RA Wilson put it - the illuminati diet - caffeein, nicotine & protein defficiency... <p></p><i></i>

Blog: View Blog (0)

stealth viruses

Postby blanc » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:17 pm

more on these little beggars at explorepub.com/articles/martin-10-4.htm<br><br>"genetically empowered bacteria, carrying potentially oncogenic stealth adapted viruses, could become a far more threatening biological weapons programme than ever envisaged by military planners"<br><br>seems they can be implicated in a wide range of neurological,psychiatric,auto-immune,allergic diseases and cancers -<br>there is a plea for more research;-<br><br>"Neither the reporting of otherwise unexplainable deaths, nor the apparent "dumbing" of a whole township, as reflected in the excessive need for special education for its children, appears to provide adequate Public Health motivation to confirm CCID's findings of stealth-adapted viruses" <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: stealth viruses

Postby havanagilla » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:24 pm

This reminds me of something wierd i haven't yet figured. When in canada, at some point I started feeling very bad, blurred vision, lack of balance, difficulty breathing. Someone suggested it could be "black mould", a common biowarfare and also real natural "killer" in this area, causing a variety of symptoms some can be quite lethal and stealth. At the same time, I received a copy of a file/dossier from immigration, with about 20 pages of forms and stuff. Among the papers was a pack of 3 pages, which seemed out of place. It was a descriptoin of an unlawful biowarfare experiment exposed by some agency/court, and conducted by a corporation jointly held by UK and Germany. The substance was a form of pesticide (for agricultural use) which turned out ot have stealth and incapacitating effects, which coincidentally matched mine at the time. Being a victim of such "mind games", I was very scared of course. I still have those few pages, as they were originally stamped and joined in the official packet. still no explanation how it got there, and what it meant. <br>---<br>you can add black mould to the list of the biowarfare...<br><br><br>On edit, i found the document and its about The Lower Olefins Sector Groups (LOSG) <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 6/27/06 4:06 pm<br></i>
havanagilla

Modern "medicine"

Postby DireStrike » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:20 pm

I'm on Effexor, widely regarded as the king of SSRI withdrawal nightmare drugs (Paxil is a close second.) If I missed one dose, my entire day was messed up. I'd be shivery (that tinglyness you're talking about), hungry and nauseous (fun combination), and just off in all sorts of ways. When I went on a trip of several days and left my meds, all the symptoms persisted and worsened. I also noticed severe mood changes, periods of bizarre mirth where I wanted to laugh at just about anything.<br><br>Of course, there are the "rare" side effects, like, oh... death and addiction, that I don't think I've gotten. In the drug's defense, I haven't had near as many suicidal thoughts, but that might just be because I'm not a teenager anymore. Nor am I in such a stressful situation as I was back then. Still the doctors don't want to take me off the meds.<br><br>Oh, and about these meds and alcohol... don't do it. some SSRIs are partially processed in the liver, which can create a bottleneck meaning you can get severely drunker with far less alcohol, all the way up to possible coma and death. It's another of those "rare" things, but everybody who knows anything about drugs knows that mixing them can be very bad. Alcohol is a drug and antidepressants are a case of bad mixing with said drug.<br><br><br>Back to morgellons - the idea of the body creating useless products sounds a lot like cancer. With the amount of carcinogens we practically swim through every day, I would hardly be amazed if new and "exciting" cancers started appearing in the population. <p></p><i></i>
DireStrike

the good news

Postby blanc » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:46 am

amongst the long words martin used was a para at the end, indicating that some alt. herbal remedies looked like kicking the stealthy fellas in the goolies. (So that would explain no interest from Pharma.)<br>It scares me the number of children and adolescents who get put on mind drugs, with a no-hope withdrawal profile. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

LOSG

Postby blanc » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:58 am

Havanagilla this sounds very weird, in that context. I googled LOSG, which seems to be about industries which develop what they call feedstock from petrol- eg naphtha, and the safety issues around the products. <br>You getting symptoms and documentation which had nothing to do with your immigration documentation at same time, is a big co-incidence. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: LOSG

Postby havanagilla » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:20 am

you bet your booties blanc. luckily, i still have the packet in its original, to prove to myself I wasn't being hypervigilant. Even two years after, i still get the "chills" looking at it. <br>But in in the context of the "human rights group" that "took care" of my affairs, it is quite plausible. just another mafia-ra/mc inflitration into government functions. don't we see it all the time ? <br>(the only difference is the germanity of the participants. who would believe that only 50 years passed and they are back in business...)/<br>----<br>on edit - heretic thoughts, a propos, whether these "pranks" (or my being jewish/israeli) are what some refer to here is being snaky and sophisticated in fighting against 'the empire'.<br>that being somewhat paranoid, could also be true, considering most of the non responses. (except yours blanc). <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 6/28/06 4:38 am<br></i>
havanagilla

Postby Uncle Scam » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:13 am

lest ye forget:<br><br>PUBLIC LAW 95-79 [P.L. 95-79] <br>TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520 <br>"CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM"<br><br>"The use of human subjects will be allowed for the testing of chemical and biological agents by the U.S. Department of Defense, accounting to Congressional committees with respect to the experiments and studies." <br><br>"The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States]." <br><br>-SOURCE- <br>Public Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977, 91 Stat. 334. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 91, page 334, you will find Public Law 95-79. Public Law 97-375, title II, Sec. 203(a)(1), Dec. 21, 1982, 96 Stat. 1882. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 96, page 1882, you will find Public Law 97-375.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Uncle Scam

Postby havanagilla » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:38 am

uncle scam, this is real, right ? well it says "within the USA", but that's just technical, I suppose, the whole world is the "USA" in a way.<br><br>thing is, those who pretend to mount an <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>ethical</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> opposition to the USA are nothing different. so where does it leave us ? "the people", duh... <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

symptoms

Postby blanc » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:18 pm

How long after leaving USA did symptoms manifest Hava?<br>(you lost me on the heretical thoughts)<br><br>Anyone - do other countries have laws like this one - and how did it get passed?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: symptoms

Postby havanagilla » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:43 pm

i think the petro shit was introduced in canada, not in the USA. the wierd thing was that at the same time, while i was renting an isolated shack in the middle of no where, suddenly a "neighbor" appeared, quite unusual for a shithole like that, with a fancy buick or mercedes or something, and rented a shittier place than mine, but next to me. she called herself debbie, and said she came from TO, and that she is...listen to that "a nurse and a lawyer" :_) and she had lots of Kaballah parphanelia around, including visibly on her door, then she said she was studying in kabbala center. frankly, I think she was a murderer. just to make it clear, the kind of shack around there was something VERY shitty and cheap. The other guy who suddenly appeared was working in the hospital. so suddenly I am surrounded not with bambis, but with medico weirdos, I feel some bizarre substance in the room making me sick, and recieving this "insert" in a totally unrelated, but OFFICIAl paper, which was supposed to make me feel protected. <br>This brings me the creeps just remembering this. It was all local canadian work, can't assign it to the americans this time.<br>---<br>This certainly made me rush out of that shack..and the story became more complex. but frankly, i think it was not far from being very dangerous to stay in that company (and chemicals). too bad. other than that, the place was hillarious. <br>--<br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Previous

Return to Health