Prioritized Poison

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Prioritized Poison

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:47 pm

(Prioritized Poison)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2axRGjAW6bo
From food, to careers, to relationship choices, we have been manipulated to chase the appearance and ignore the internal realities. We continue to strengthen this system as we support its poisons. Chapter 3 will delve into solutions and concepts that will inspire us to effectively improve ourselves and our world inshallah. Phase 3 is intended to be a film of reflection rather than only information. It is meant to involve the viewer and to expect a level pro-activeness within us all, inshallah. Another groundbreaking and riveting series from the creators of The Arrivals and The Divine Book. Phase 3 aims to set a new standard in online films. This production will (inshallah) wake up the world, and unite the people from every country, religion, culture or creed against injustice. A film by the people, for the people. Phase 3 is a WakeUpProject Film .
Directed by: Noreaga & Achernahr Video editing by: Bushwack , Purposefilms, Achernahr, Noreaga.
Music composed by: Stoyan Ganev
stoyanganev.humtoo.com
Narration: Shiekh Imran Hosein and Schimitar.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: Prioritized Poison

Postby wanderingflames » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:41 pm

It's a slow process but PUT DOWN THAT BIG MAC!!!!
wanderingflames

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Uncle $cam » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:01 am

Wait... how did that go from talking about food, to the moral judgment of lust and marriage? I'm confused... :shrug:
Suffering raises up those souls that are truly great; it is only small souls that are made mean-spirited by it.
- Alexandra David-Neel
Uncle $cam

Postby KudZu LoTek » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 am

Uncle $cam wrote:Wait... how did that go from talking about food, to the moral judgment of lust and marriage? I'm confused... :shrug:

Well, I for one often wake up in the middle of the night to find myself fucking a cheeseburger. C'mon, don't say it's never happened to you...

Actually, I'm guessing they're trying to draw a parallel between cheap, valueless food and cheap, valueless relationships as manifestations of a larger cultural phenomenon, but what do I know, I'm just a filthy quarter-pounder hambuggerer.
"We were meant to get off at Pandemonium. The train was not supposed to stop here. This town is not supposed to be here." - Ian McDonald, Desolation Road
KudZu LoTek

Return to Health